• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree...I HATE M right now she is acting LIKE Emma Frost. She is making me wanting Emma more the M becasue honestly M has been acting like a straight Bit%& towards: Storm, Magik, Psylocke, Jean.

She better Stop before these three ladies kill her.

I like M and I like her attitude like how she deals with Emma but I don't want M to act like she's a villain.

I loved M back in the day(Gen X), but PAD really took her off course, and now Bunn takes her ever further off course. I think they forgot along the way that her superiority complex/bitchiness is well-founded: she's smarter and better than almost everyone around her. That intelligence and actual superiority has been lost in the shuffle, and the only thing left is crass rudeness.

I was very much looking forward to Storm and M interacting, but Wood's run was a complete miss, and nothing since has been interesting. I think they could actually be a really effective team, like Storm and Psylocke(back in the mid/late 80's particularly), but even better. So much squandered potential with that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

I agree...I HATE M right now she is acting LIKE Emma Frost. She is making me wanting Emma more the M becasue honestly M has been acting like a straight Bit%& towards: Storm, Magik, Psylocke, Jean.

Isn't that how M's personality has always been?

I seem to remember her appearing to sunbathe on a roof at one point with X-Factor and the next thing we see is Puk being thrown from the roof.

BANNED

She's gotten a lot worse now that Emplate is possessing her.

As another poster noted, Monet in Generation X was very intelligent. That combined with coming from a wealthy family and having perfect powers made her snooty. But not malicious. PAD in X-Factor wrote her as just having crass rudeness. On the female team of X-men we did see her intelligence (she was basically the one to figure out someone was deliberately resurrecting dead X-Men female villains).

But as for Magik, too bad she doesn't know M is possessed by Emplate. She could stab her with her soulsword and free her from Emplate.

Well. . I just finished reading Gen X and the difference in her personality then and now is quite..visible.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

But as for Magik, too bad she doesn't know M is possessed by Emplate. She could stab her with her soulsword and free her from Emplate.
    I'm not sure if that would work. Emplate is not a magical being so Magic's sword probably won't affect him.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

For those who've been following Ms. Munroe will either appreciate or be disgusted about POWER MAN & IRON FIST #9; since this particular Issue spoilers:
    has her among Carol's team trying to stop Cage from breaking Danny out of prison (Thanks to Ulysesses' vision) and only makes matters worse doing so
    end of spoilers.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    For those who've been following Ms. Munroe will either appreciate or be disgusted about POWER MAN & IRON FIST #9; since this particular Issue spoilers:
    has her among Carol's team trying to stop Cage from breaking Danny out of prison (Thanks to Ulysesses' vision) and only makes matters worse doing so
    end of spoilers.
    this seems so out of character. i just don't think storm would sign on to something like this, i wish they would not have her associated with all of this nonsense.

end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    Well in Storm's defense, she didn't cause the breakout, that was Centurius/Noah Black who tried to shot her and she dodge the attack.

So in the end, we found out that Ulyesses's power do work but their not perfect
    end of spoilers
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Are you insane? So, if you're unconscious, it doesn't count? Storm's body was raped. End of story.
    I agree. Storm had no agency over her body, because of the mind switch, therefore she couldn't consent to Shaw.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm not sure if that would work. Emplate is not a magical being so Magic's sword probably won't affect him.
    Magik's sword is not limited to magical being. By the way, Emplate does huge magic, such as when he turned Monet into the original Penance. Gen X blatantly referred to him using sorcery, and on more than one occasion. Apparently when he went to that dimension he always gets sucked into, he learned magic but payed a price for it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

end of spoilers.
    so i just read this crap of an issue and im not sure how anyone who follows storm would appreciate this.

First thing, when did Storm becone Carol's lackey? Second, i'm really tired of Lightning Lass like seriously i would be ok with her not being in any books if this is what writer's version of Storm is. Third, the art was horrible. I dont know why she is in the issue and i dont know why she is fighting on Carol's side. She trying to prevent a war with the inhumans by diplomatic means, yet she thinks it ok to attack people based on what could happen not what will happen? Its a bunch of crap so people who are following storm dont pick this up if u are intending on seeing a good showing from storm. you will be sadly disappointed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so i just read this crap of an issue and im not sure how anyone who follows storm would appreciate this.

First thing, when did Storm becone Carol's lackey? Second, i'm really tired of Lightning Lass like seriously i would be ok with her not being in any books if this is what writer's version of Storm is. Third, the art was horrible. I dont know why she is in the issue and i dont know why she is fighting on Carol's side. She trying to prevent a war with the inhumans by diplomatic means, yet she thinks it ok to attack people based on what could happen not what will happen? Its a bunch of crap so people who are following storm dont pick this up if u are intending on seeing a good showing from storm. you will be sadly disappointed.

Well Storm and Carol are closer than Storm and Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Well Storm and Carol are closer than Storm and Iron Man
    I still would like to know how Tony can snap his fingers and say "Get little Jean Grey in here," without going thru Storm.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    I still would like to know how Tony can snap his fingers and say "Get little Jean Grey in here," without going thru Storm.
    ok. You have a point.