10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

X men are not an army. Avengers don't need Storm permission to talk with X men. X men don't need Steve permission to talk with Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Magik's sword is not limited to magical being. By the way, Emplate does huge magic, such as when he turned Monet into the original Penance. Gen X blatantly referred to him using sorcery, and on more than one occasion. Apparently when he went to that dimension he always gets sucked into, he learned magic but payed a price for it.
    Oh, what issue did they should him learning magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    X men are not an army. Avengers don't need Storm permission to talk with X men. X men don't need Steve permission to talk with Avengers.
    True...but there is a chain of command when dealing with other teams.

During the story I just assumed that Tony or Steve spoke to Ororo off panel about asking for Jean's help.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-13-2016 at 06:55 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

LordAllMIghty :
    During the story I just assumed that Tony or Steve spoke to Ororo off panel about asking for Jean's help.
    That also works.
    but then she should be with them

True...but there is a chain of command when dealing with other teams.
    Party. They had a party.
    They didn't take her for hours or days. She didn't go to a mission.

of course that's my personal opinion. I also think that Storm can go and ask few Avengers for help without contacting their leader.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so i just read this crap of an issue and im not sure how anyone who follows storm would appreciate this.

First thing, when did Storm becone Carol's lackey? Second, i'm really tired of Lightning Lass like seriously i would be ok with her not being in any books if this is what writer's version of Storm is. Third, the art was horrible. I dont know why she is in the issue and i dont know why she is fighting on Carol's side. She trying to prevent a war with the inhumans by diplomatic means, yet she thinks it ok to attack people based on what could happen not what will happen? Its a bunch of crap so people who are following storm dont pick this up if u are intending on seeing a good showing from storm. you will be sadly disappointed.
    Well Storm and Carol ARE actually Friends so their is no surprise that Storm would come to her beckoning call. However, we ALL know Storm wouldn't condone this type of actions. I see it as Storm helping a good friend and member of the X-Men.
    People let's not forget Coral HAS a good history with the X-men AND is a member she also fought along side Storm. Remember "Black Vortex"? Storm was giving Carol commands so as you see they are in fact GOOD FRIENDS.

I can see Carol's point of view, the Inhumans have a person that can predict the future....which in a perfect world is a godsend when it comes to saving lives.

Storm probably agreed with Carol on using Ulysses future vision to save mutant's lives...which includes humans. Remember Storm did form the Extreme Team to find Destiny's Dairies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I can see Carol's point of view, the Inhumans have a person that can predict the future....which in a perfect world is a godsend when it comes to saving lives.

Storm probably agreed with Carol on using Ulysses future vision to save mutant's lives...which includes humans. Remember Storm did form the Extreme Team to find Destiny's Dairies.
    Correct, but Storm would NOT condone arresting people before they commit the crime. That's what Storm would highly disagree with.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well Storm and Carol ARE actually Friends so their is no surprise that Storm would come to her beckoning call. However, we ALL know Storm wouldn't condone this type of actions. I see it as Storm helping a good friend and member of the X-Men.
    People let's not forget Coral HAS a good history with the X-men AND is a member she also fought along side Storm. Remember "Black Vortex"? Storm was giving Carol commands so as you see they are in fact GOOD FRIENDS.
    Just because people are friends don't mean you follow them blindly and especially when they are doing something wrong.

But to both your points, if there is evidence from 616 canon she would be ok with attacking people preemptively based off of what may happen then there is no arguing it. I just hate to see she is on this side of things as I would think she would want to trust the best in people, especially after seeing that Ulysses is not always right in what the outcome will be. I mean it's ok to monitor a situation and see what happens, but to attack someone before they do something seems really silly and doesn't seem like good judgment to me.

BANNED

Just because people are friends don't mean you follow them blindly and especially when they are doing something wrong.

NO, but that's what you call being a GOOD friend. And that's what Storm is...being a "GOOD FRIEND" she is siding with Carol because they have great History together. Why I keep saying Good friend is becasue Storm is the type of person who will back you up NO MATTER what even if your ARE Wrong or Right. Then she WILL voice her opinion about what you are doing is wrong or not. Ex. She did it to Scott she KNEW what he was doing yet she sided with him. So that's the only reason I see for Storm backing up Carol because she is being a good friend and having her back when everyone is at Carol's throat.

But to both your points, if there is evidence from 616 canon she would be ok with attacking people preemptively based off of what may happen then there is no arguing it. I just hate to see she is on this side of things as I would think she would want to trust the best in people, especially after seeing that Ulysses is not always right in what the outcome will be. I mean it's ok to monitor a situation and see what happens, but to attack someone before they do something seems really silly and doesn't seem like good judgment to me.
    That's the ONLY out of character part about Storm is that she agrees with attacking or arresting people prematurely before it happens she should know better than anyone given the history of what the X-men have endure that this is NOT how she rolls. However, there is no denying the fact that Storm and Carol are good friends so I mean this isn't that much of a surprise that she sides with her Friend than with someone she barely has history with (Tony Stark).

Astonishing Member

Exclamation

Ororo Munroe is seen within these Exclusive Preview Pages for Black Panther #7

PS....Can't wait learn about spoilers:
    both The Vanisher and Andrea & Andres Strucker
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 10-13-2016 at 11:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post

end of spoilers.
    Nice that seems pretty Decent. I like the comic relief in this made me laugh.

BANNED

With all the possessions, mind control, clones, robotic doubles, and shape shifters in Marvel visions may not appear to be what they seem to be. Definitely arresting someone before they do something is plain ridiculous and it is out of character for Storm to support this.

Though I can see if a vision was reported to her like the death's of Magneto's team, yes they would move to act on that.

No, that was not what I meant. Sorry, I was misunderstood. I'm not saying I agree with Carol's Zombie Brain Heroes.

I was saying I can understand if Ororo believed in Ulysses future vision....giving that she done this before with Destiny's Dairies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post

end of spoilers.
    Waaaa. Storm got... Hmmm... Never mind... I know Storm can do more.

BUt I am so happy to see one (or should I say 2) of my favorite villains: F....s.

Storm did not waste time and it seems was the first to contact Medusa to find answers and avoid a war in Death of X-2. I have to say I'm surprised and impressed not expected her to act before Scott.

spoilers:

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...arvel-preview/

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...rvel-preview/7
    Last edited by Knives; 10-13-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Storm did not waste time and it seems was the first to contact Medusa to find answers and avoid a war in Death of X-2. I have to say I'm surprised and impressed not expected her to act before Scott.

spoilers:

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...arvel-preview/

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...rvel-preview/7
    thnks for the post, this is actually the first time in while i have enjoyed how she is written. being proactive trying to find solutions to save mutants, and not walking around second guessing her every move while being carol's henchman. im curious to see if it will be addressed why she cant do anything with her powers to contain the mists.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-13-2016 at 11:13 PM.