• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's the ONLY out of character part about Storm is that she agrees with attacking or arresting people prematurely before it happens she should know better than anyone given the history of what the X-men have endure that this is NOT how she rolls. However, there is no denying the fact that Storm and Carol are good friends so I mean this isn't that much of a surprise that she sides with her Friend than with someone she barely has history with (Tony Stark).
    no i agree they are friends. i would just think storm as her friend would call her out on her bs instead of just siding with her.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    With all the possessions, mind control, clones, robotic doubles, and shape shifters in Marvel visions may not appear to be what they seem to be. Definitely arresting someone before they do something is plain ridiculous and it is out of character for Storm to support this.

Though I can see if a vision was reported to her like the death's of Magneto's team, yes they would move to act on that.
    agreed. her working alongside this random preemptive strike force to stop prison breaks seems ridiculous especially with the issue of the terrigen mist at play.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    No, that was not what I meant. Sorry, I was misunderstood. I'm not saying I agree with Carol's Zombie Brain Heroes.

I was saying I can understand if Ororo believed in Ulysses future vision....giving that she done this before with Destiny's Dairies.
    lolol love the zombie brain heroes that's the perfect description for this. and i agree to your last point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no i agree they are friends. i would just think storm as her friend would call her out on her bs instead of just siding with her..
    Yeah I know Storm would voice her opinion, but right now Storm isn't going to say anything no matter how much we think this is out off character. For the sake of the Story the Writer wants to write about he or she will make Storm go with the flow. Also another thing to put into consideration is that this isn't a mutant problem. If Ulysses had a vision about a mutant killing people and Storm KNOWS that mutant, then YES then we see Storm voicing her opinion. But as of now she will be at her friends beckoning call.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Storm did not waste time and it seems was the first to contact Medusa to find answers and avoid a war in Death of X-2. I have to say I'm surprised and impressed not expected her to act before Scott.

spoilers:

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...arvel-preview/

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...rvel-preview/7
    Nice Look at Storm taking charge. I like how Storm said she is coming to her personally to see if this isn't purposefully. lol Y'all see Medusas face? Ha that woman was scared of Storm. Also this is basically what Storm would actually would do. AND I think we're going to get our Answer to why Storm can't blow this mist away. *Beter be a damn well good explanation *

Nice Look at Storm taking charge. I like how Storm said she is coming to her personally to see if this isn't purposefully. lol Y'all see Medusas face? Ha that woman was scared of Storm. Also this is basically what Storm would actually would do. AND I think we're going to get our Answer to why Storm can't blow this mist away. *Beter be a damn well good explanation *
    yes the last point u made is wat i want an answer to

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Storm did not waste time and it seems was the first to contact Medusa to find answers and avoid a war in Death of X-2. I have to say I'm surprised and impressed not expected her to act before Scott.

spoilers:

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...arvel-preview/

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/13/excl...rvel-preview/7
    See, now I really wonder what sets off the war.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Storm give me a queen feel here.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-14-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

yes the last point u made is wat i want an answer to
    To be honest....I'm ALREADY sensing BullShit.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    FINALLY!! Storm has clocked in and is ready for work. The art is perfect. Queen feel for real LAM.

Yea. Thought i was the only one.

me too unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    FINALLY!! Storm has clocked in and is ready for work. The art is perfect. Queen feel for real LAM.
    I am ready to see the Queen slay!!!

What I guess I am most excited about is how posters have said Storm hasn't done enough to protect mutants and she has been Medusa's floor mat, when in actually she was the FIRST person to address the matter head on and let Medusa know that she needs to be do everything to correct the biohazard to mutants!!! Love when events from canon demonstrate how wrong posters are in the biases against certain characters!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-14-2016 at 11:17 AM.

BANNED

I'm bored what else Storm stuff can we talk about?

I'm bored what else Storm stuff can we talk about?
    umm other than the recent scans im not sure. do you think Medusa is lying to Storm? That last statement by Medusa has me curious where she states we need to be careful and there appears to be some evidence the Inhumans (specifically her) was aware that the t-mist would have ill-effects on mutants.

BANNED

umm other than the recent scans im not sure. do you think Medusa is lying to Storm? That last statement by Medusa has me curious where she states we need to be careful and there appears to be some evidence the Inhumans (specifically her) was aware that the t-mist would have ill-effects on mutants.
    Well this is really kinda hard to say. For intends and purpose Medusa and all the Inhumans actually don't know how to get rid of it let alone treat it. Is she lying to Storm possibly then again maybe not. This scan seemed very odd also Medusa said Thank You its almost like Storm is the one doing HER A favor.

If you think about it...it's meaningless to go to War with them, because it's not actually going to solve the T-Mist from the Earth. If they did go to war and the X-men actually WON......it still doesn't stop the T-mist from sweeping the earth becasue nobody knows how to get rid of it. So war makes this all pointless.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-14-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Well this is really kinda hard to say. For intends and purpose Medusa and all the Inhumans actually don't know how to get rid of it let alone treat it. Is she lying to Storm possibly then again maybe not. This scan seemed very odd also Medusa said Thank You its almost like Storm is the one doing HER A favor.

If you think about it...it's meaningless to go to War with them, because it's not actually going to solve the T-Mist from the Earth. If they did go to war and the X-men actually WON......it still doesn't stop the T-mist from sweeping the earth becasue nobody knows how to get rid of it. So war makes this all pointless.
    Exactly. I am not sure what is actually going to be the tipping for Storm to want to go to war unless it is revealed that the Inhumans knew what BB did and that the mist would in fact hurt mutants.

BANNED

So Storm was the first one to begin addressing the matter with Medusa, so see if the Inhumans would try to help. So they acknowledged it wasn't poisonous to mutants in the past, but it became poisonous somehow after it got in the atmosphere. So the real mutant/Inhuman war will happen when Storm makes the call to go to war, as we know she will do what it takes to save her people. And I loved how she started out, from queen to queen.