• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

funrama

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Not really. Cyclops is gone. Storm should be at the center.
    The Kings have been replaced by the queen. Cyclops/Black Bolt - Storm/Medusa
    The advisers to the King have both been shown to have questionable action in recent stroy lines - Karnak/Magneto

The others might have meaning behind them too.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

New variant covers from the upcoming Inhumans vs. X-Men event have been released:

http://www.newsarama.com/32072-ivx-x...nt-covers.html

Attachment 41718

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #17

JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ERIC KODA (A)

Cover by DAVID YARDIN

Variant Cover by JORGE M OLINA

INHUMANS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN!

• The X-Men have just learned that the Terrigen Mist—the source of the Inhumans’ powers that through a cruel twist of fate is lethal to Mutants—has reached an irreversible saturation point, rendering Earth uninhabitable to their kind.

• And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival.

• But one X-Man doesn’t take the decision lightly.

• STORM has literally led the X-Men through hell and back, but will she lead them against their longtime friends and allies?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I do not envy Storm's position, she condemned Cyclops's actions and did everything to find a peaceful solution to the situation involving the Inhumans but now she must lead the Mutants against the Inhumans and if it succeeds it will mean the end of future generations of Inhumans.

This is the burden of leadership not to do what is best for you but for your people and now under your command X-mens stand up and I pity the poor Inhumans who think they have a chance.

Storm is apparently going to appear in Miss America Chavez's upcoming solo ongoing: http://www.refinery29.com/2016/11/13...-chavez-series

Where does her superhero element kick in?
    GR:
    "America doesn’t know how powerful she is, but she’s gonna find out. And the powers she does have are going to be expanded upon and she’s going to learn how to control and develop them — in the same way that comic book movies have those scenes where they’re training. I think some of the really fun Marvel moments are gonna be when we bring in key players like Captain America and Storm. They are going to be able to help America on her journey. And teach her things about her powers or lead her along the way. Her ancestors will aid in the development of her powers as well."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Storm is apparently going to appear in Miss America Chavez's upcoming solo ongoing: http://www.refinery29.com/2016/11/13...-chavez-series

So they are going this give this nobody a solo series, but not a solo title for Storm? They seriously need to give Storm another solo title with better villains and better marketing.

BANNED

OMg! This is awesome!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    So they are going this give this nobody a solo series, but not a solo title for Storm? They seriously need to give Storm another solo title with better villains and better marketing.
    Miss America Chavez isn't a nobody and I'm glad they're giving her a chance to shine. Storm can and should have another solo series whenever, but please don't disparage someone else's favorite to prop Storm up.

At least they're still describing Storm as a "key player" in the Marvel Universe.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Miss America Chavez isn't a nobody and I'm glad they're giving her a chance to shine. Storm can and should have another solo series whenever, but please don't disparage someone else's favorite to prop Storm up.

At least they're still describing Storm as a "key player" in the Marvel Universe.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by starleafgirl View Post
    miss america chavez isn't a nobody and i'm glad they're giving her a chance to shine. Storm can and should have another solo series whenever, but please don't disparage someone else's favorite to prop storm up.

At least they're still describing storm as a "key player" in the marvel universe.
    thankyou! <3
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I look forward to Storm interacting with MAC.

MAC, however, does have a tendency to be abrasive/blunt. How do you hope the relationship plays out?

Woot woot. Happy to hear this. I didn't think they would ever meet. Glad Storm is popping up all over the place.
    Ms.America Chavaz definitely deserves her solo. She is very popular and unique. Would also like to see her team up with X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I look forward to Storm interacting with MAC.

MAC, however, does have a tendency to be abrasive/blunt. How do you hope the relationship plays out?
    Storm can also be very abrasive and blunt. They're both very Strong female characters and very their own woman.
    I hope Storm doesn't come off motherly, or scolding. I hope she treats her like she did Shuri when it was time for her to step up to the BP mantel.

BANNED

I'm so sad Storm is not featured for every statef of america covers. But I'll just have to think that it's because she did not really live in the USA.

I still hope Storm is still recognized as once an Avengers member. I know other's won't because it was a short member ship so I hope in the future she'll join Avengers again and become a full-pledged member just like Rogue.

Storm helping MAC....alright I can see that.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Guys simple question...
    Can storm take on Thanos?

Conditions
    -20 km 2 area inhabited... Just an abandoned city in the middle of it
    -Thanos has no infinity gauntlet but he isn't playing around so it'd be a one hit kill if manages to score a hit (glass canon)
    -Thanos isn't expecting storm and he's coming alone with no preparation or power boosts
    -Storm is expecting Thanos and she has 3 days to prepare
    -Storm can call any amount of reinforcement from earth she wants except Thor and hulk ... She can call any X men, panther, black bolt, blue marvel, etc, they can provide storm any resources she wants
    -It's pre SW and any past feat storm had is valid...
    -Storm can win by : Killing Thanos, sending him to another dimension, knock out, battlefield removal to a place were he can't threaten the earth anymore

Does storm got this?