10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Guys Storm's Powers cost Too Much. We may never get a good Film Storm. The best we got is her in X-Men 2 making 20+ Tornadoes on the spot and dropping the room temperature at a alarming rate.

Too much MONEY.
    Logically i try to go there. But how expensive. Is it to do a few well place lighting strikes and a few air pressure explosions and temperature change .
    I get chain lightning battles and tornadoes and flight simulation cost. But I'm not asking for 'The Day After Tomorrow' level effects (Yes I am!)
    But with right scenes you could display the effect or the severity of power without busting Budget.I just want a Real Storm to grace the screen.
    And i don't buy it. They don't seem to spare any expenses when it come to Jean and Magneto Iceman Mystique.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 02-14-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks for the compliments all.

Wow that Adri image is amazing. really makes me want to double down and improve mine.

here is an update, pretty much the final layout.
    Attachment 45253

that's very nice keep up goof work

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Hopefully, we'll get to see Storm tap into cosmic forces, but Singer will probably want to have Storm written down to here she can't do that in order to prop up Phoenix Force Jean Grey. I sometimes wonder if there is a racist element to Singer downplaying Ororo so badly.
    I wouldn't hold my breathe lol

any Marvel Heroes players? They are FINALLY updating Storm's model

Old

New

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Old

New

I haven't played in awhile, but it's nice to see them finally update her model. I'm currently using her 90s costume, I wish they would update that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Logically i try to go there. But how expensive. Is it to do a few well place lighting strikes and a few air pressure explosions and temperature change .
    I get chain lightning battles and tornadoes and flight simulation cost. But I'm not asking for 'The Day After Tomorrow' level effects (Yes I am!)
    But with right scenes you could display the effect or the severity of power without busting Budget.I just want a Real Storm to grace the screen.
    And i don't buy it. They don't seem to spare any expenses when it come to Jean and Magneto Iceman Mystique.
    For Iceman he's still lame in the movies. But I do agree with you,but I guess they don't see it that way. I heard making Thunder Storms and Lighting etc cost A LOT OF MONEY not just in Superhero movies, but in regular movies. BUT yes you are right....they spend no expense with Magneto and Mystique and Quicksilver. Jean not so much actually

Never played it but the game looks good. The "NOW!" costume is my favourite though. I was a little disappointed they went back to her classic look instead of it in the X-Men Gold previews.

Still Storm is great no matter what version or costume.

BANNED

It's great to see there';s a new update of her in Marvel Heroes.

Old

New

Wow! Now that what I call an Update.

Loving the hair and face. She really does look like a White Main Lioness

Old

New

I still haven't played this game yet. I'm not really a pc gamer so I'm hoping it makes it's way to the consoles one day so I can finally give it a go. Until then I'll just stay content with MUA2... Storm's really overpowered in that game, but in a good way.

I might finally start using Storm more bc one of my main issues with her is that most of her looks in that game are bad, especially compared to the rest of the content. They need to update her 90s look next

I might finally start using Storm more bc one of my main issues with her is that most of her looks in that game are bad, especially compared to the rest of the content. They need to update her 90s look next
    Has the new update for the modern costume gone live yet?? I checked the other day and it hadn't changed.

Its nice to see Marvel Heroes getting a mention on the forums! I never really played as Storm much, despite the fact she was the first character I played, but after the BUE I consider her a main. Farming CMM with her is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Has the new update for the modern costume gone live yet?? I checked the other day and it hadn't changed.
    No its in the test center which means it should be in a future patch. No date on that though

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Its nice to see Marvel Heroes getting a mention on the forums! I never really played as Storm much, despite the fact she was the first character I played, but after the BUE I consider her a main. Farming CMM with her is so much fun!
    I could never beat Cosmic Trial with her. I found her too weak and died quickly when surrounded by alot of enemies

http://www.cbr.com/the-16-most-underrated-x-leaders/

Agreed on this list. Marvel has really undermined Storm's development as a leader in favor of Cyclops and Wolverine, which has been a core point of contention for X-fans. Glad to see we (Storm and unfairly biased X-fans) aren't the only ones who see it
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.