10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Y'all crazy as hell! I remember the comicvine days.

Besides here and Comicvine, where else do you all go to talk about Storm?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm fans are really giving it to the Hulk and Thor fans. It's quite funny when you show them feats that counter their arguments and then so much so they go silent!!

Good job guys!!
    EXACTLY, they get hella mad for no reason. I pretty much shut them up they have no reason to deny Storms winds because I pretty much debunked them. But nah they love to talk **** so I leave it alone.

BANNED

Twitter.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, xcrescence.jcink.net, Superherohype.com, shoryuken.com, eventhubs.com, marvelheroes.com and from time to time i also talk about her in ukmix, reddit, vgchartz, killermovies, and capcom unity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Hahaha. I remember that too. All Storm vs threads were on the front page of the battles forum.

is this new look official?
    Attachment 45754

Yes. How boring

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Kaplan View Post
    is this new look official?
    Attachment 45754
    Yep. I'd honestly take the headmistress uniform over this but .. it's better than the EXM
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hahaha. I remember that too. All Storm vs threads were on the front page of the battles forum.
    Lmao yes. The love for Storm is a powerful thing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    i know it used to be fun before that "blip" deleted all the stuff related to Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    that's it for me aside from Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    EXACTLY, they get hella mad for no reason. I pretty much shut them up they have no reason to deny Storms winds because I pretty much debunked them. But nah they love to talk **** so I leave it alone.
    you did. the whole charging versus he was falling argument is perhaps the dumbest thing I have seen argued for Hulk. He is strong but don't deny that Storm has been shown multiple times to fling him around with her winds. I really do believe people have issue with this because they perceive Storm to be weak, but in the context of real life if people can remember how devastating the weather can be in terms of damage to property and lives I don't think it should be that difficult to comprehend.

At any rate Storm is #5 according to Marvel as Top Xmen (behind Wolverine, Kitty, Jubilee and Prof X.)

Storm siting in America #1:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i know it used to be fun before that "blip" deleted all the stuff related to Storm.

that's it for me aside from Facebook.

you did. the whole charging versus he was falling argument is perhaps the dumbest thing I have seen argued for Hulk. He is strong but don't deny that Storm has been shown multiple times to fling him around with her winds. I really do believe people have issue with this because they perceive Storm to be weak, but in the context of real life if people can remember how devastating the weather can be in terms of damage to property and lives I don't think it should be that difficult to comprehend.

At any rate Storm is #5 according to Marvel as Top Xmen (behind Wolverine, Kitty, Jubilee and Prof X.)

NO DUDE did you see the Hulk Fan that said the Hulk will beat Storm using "Off Panel Tactics" LOL the is THE most DUMBEST thing I have EVER heard in that site.....EVER. And the Charging vs Falling argument is hilarious. I already debunked their Thunder Clap argument as well as their WWH pathetic argument. They want to say WWH took out Storm and Johnny Storm. You can't say that without any proof because WWH NEVER touched both of them and mysteriously WWH has Johnny in his hands and Storm is nowhere to be found -_- THAT PEOPLE IS CALLED BAD WRITING.

ANYWAY.

That's cool i'm happy Storm is still HIGH up their....but I don't like that fact Jubilee is place ahead of Storm........
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-24-2017 at 06:49 PM.

BANNED

Storm siting in America #1:

I love what Storm said.

Woot woot Storm in America . A little generic for me, but hey

BANNED

Pretty much just here and comicvine.