• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know. I was being sarcastic. LOL

this should give you and anyone else insight to what he plans on doing with her in this title.
    LOL...I was about to say, WTH did I miss?

this should give you and anyone else insight to what he plans on doing with her in this title.
    Omg lmao I really thought I'd missed something! sigh Well I guess at this point I shouldn't be surprised.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...I was about to say, WTH did I miss?
    LOLOL if you were looking for Storm in that interview you missed absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    In the New Guggenheim X-Position he only talked about Magik and Gambit and Kitty love relations and the New Pyro blah blah and not 1 damn thing about Storm.

:-( *sigh*
    Lmao. Your sarcasm was on point. I ran to that thread like I was in the color purple
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    lmao. Your sarcasm was on point. I ran to that thread like i was in the color purple
    hahaha i love you for that.

BANNED

UGH!!! Oh my GOD!!!! I HATE when your right. -_- LOL

I'm still holding out hope this only the first Issue......so here's to hoping. Although I'm going to be very PISSED if Guggenheim makes some dumb excuse as to why the new Pyro and Magma can withstand Storms Thermal Energy attacks
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-11-2017 at 07:25 PM.

UGH!!! Oh my GOD!!!! I HATE when your right. -_- LOL

I'm still holding out hope this only the first Issue......so here's to hoping. Although I'm going to be very PISSED if Guggenheim makes some dumb excuse as to why the new Pyro and Magma can withstand Storms Thermal Energy attacks
    LOLOL. I'm ALWAYS right lol. Jk.

on another note - guys check out Storm in Black Panther and the Crew. Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it but I think this series is going to do her some justice and it's going to to explore her backstory on her father side. Let's support this series - go grab your copy today!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

BANNED

on another note - guys check out Storm in Black Panther and the Crew. Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it but I think this series is going to do her some justice and it's going to to explore her backstory on her father side. Let's support this series - go grab your copy today!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
    Does she do anything with her powers besides just shooting lightning?

BANNED

It saddens me of no mention of Storm.

BANNED

FINE!!! I trust your judgement Mr. Kyss you KNOW how I am about Storm and things. I trust you

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Does she do anything with her powers besides just shooting lightning?
    spoilers:
    nothing extraordinarily impressive; however, she does show to be resistant to Americorp sustained energy beams. One blast was enough to knock Misty to her back. Also, Storm lightning storm took a large number of the reinforcements. She then covered their escape by calling down a torrential rain.
    end of spoilers

It was nice showing but nothing spectacular. Definitely better than that assist that she needed from Rachel to send a bolt of lightning to Terrax :/

BANNED

spoilers:
    nothing extraordinarily impressive; however, she does show to be resistant to Americorp sustained energy beams. One blast was enough to knock Misty to her back. Also, Storm lightning storm took a large number of the reinforcements. She then covered their escape by calling down a torrential rain.
    end of spoilers

It was nice showing but nothing spectacular. Definitely better than that assist that she needed from Rachel to send a bolt of lightning to Terrax :/
    Hmmm that's new finally she does some rain. LOL

BANNED

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Okay, I'll give this book a try. I read your spoilers thread over on the Marvel boards. It sounds good. For anyone who keeps up, if Coates ever does one of these X-position type interviews where we readers can pose questions to the writer, let all of us know. I'll buy the book as long as Storm isn't just wallpaper and she is written using her powers creatively instead of just shooting lightning bolts all the time.

FINE!!! I trust your judgement Mr. Kyss you KNOW how I am about Storm and things. I trust you
    thank you. You know I trust you too but only when it's not related to Xmen gold LOL.

Hmmm that's new finally she does some rain. LOL
    right. but aside from the power display this read feels a lot more like storm. I don't know who the heck I am reading in the Gold crap.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Okay, I'll give this book a try. I read your spoilers thread over on the Marvel boards. It sounds good. For anyone who keeps up, if Coates ever does one of these X-position type interviews where we readers can pose questions to the writer, let all of us know. I'll buy the book as long as Storm isn't just wallpaper and she is written using her powers creatively instead of just shooting lightning bolts all the time.
    Please do. I do think you will be happy. As I stated powerwise it was nothing that impressive, but the whole read feels a lot like Storm. From her dialogue, from her pose, to her use of powers all feels like Storm. I was quite impressed seeing this wasn't from an X-book.

BP&tC #1 was pretty good in my opinion. I liked the story-line build up. I like how Storm fits in the story too. Yes she is a Goddess, but her roots are deep. I liked her focus on community and justice. I also liked her interaction with Misty Knight.

Plus this issue just goes to show that Storm looks good regardless of what she is wearing: she rocked the wrap & stunna-shades combo. Plus her hair looked awesome: as shown in the preview, she has part of her head shaved.

I liked Storm's voice and her dialogue in this too. I liked the art too.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!