• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Or... You can download the complete run from this site Amalgam Comics for free
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I still want to read a Storm and Wonder Woman team up. I know it will likely never happen, but I feel like the two of them would connect on a spiritual level. I like Diana and I think she and Ororo would have a ton of respect for one another.

I want to see Storm team up with Vixen. Just imagine the havoc, devastation and destruction they would cause against a common enemy. Two sides of Mother Nature joining forces. Many tears would be shed, many bones would be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Now, don't quote me on this... But, I believe that page is from "Fantastic Four vs X-Men L.S. #1-4"
    The image is from the 1987(?) graphic novel "The Aladdin Effect."

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I want to see Storm team up with Vixen. Just imagine the havoc, devastation and destruction they would cause against a common enemy. Two sides of Mother Nature joining forces. Many tears would be shed, many bones would be broken.
    Set the story in Africa, have them taking on poachers and armed militia looking to exploit the local populace. I'd be up for that particular Marvel/DC crossover. ^.^
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

I prefer another one on one battle with Storm winning again. Buwahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Based on the Story Amazon The Amalgam Universe if Marvel were to dumped Storm into their own Paradise Island the powers of what I described would happen. I KNOW what happened in Amazon I read it hence why I mentioned those power set.
    Alright, good. I actually wish we had more showing of her abilities. If you think about it, Wonder Woman is a team buster....but Wonder Woman with Storm's powers is something to fear. (If written correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I would love this book.

Throwing in Black Panther and maybe John Steward....I would stalk this book.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-01-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Alright, good. I actually wish we had more showing of her abilities. If you think about it, Wonder Woman is a team buster....but Wonder Woman with Storm's powers is something to fear. (If written correctly)
    Your correct, but you know Storm is a team Buster as well I mean look at her powerset. Also (if written Correctly)

Remember when Perfect Storm took on the Entire team of X-Men by herself. Cyclops, Rogue, Kitty, Gambit, Sabertooth. And Then took on Jean Grey and Cyclops and Sabertooth followed her into a sewer and Perfect Storm still managed to get the best of them.

Or how about that one time Storm fought Cyclops, Emma, Angel, Beast and Jubilee (I THINK she was there). And she still beat all of them.

If you ask me? Take Storm at her BEST she is easily a Team Buster. She just needs better Defenses and Reaction and someone to write her well.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-01-2017 at 08:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Haha cute little Reunion.

God damn!! Gambit is Sexy!!! LOL ��

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Haha cute little Reunion.

God damn!! Gambit is Sexy!!! LOL ��
    This is a couple I want to see happen! Make it so Marvel, I demand it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Anyone expecting this Nanite Sentinel to interact with Bastion (See: X-Men Blue #3) anytime in the near future?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 06-01-2017 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

Forgive me if I offend any fellow Storm fans. But did anybody believe that when they put Logan and Storm together in Wolverine and The X-Men that it would last? The way it was written came off as Storm still being bitter with T'challa and as a way for her to get back at him she slept with Wolverine. He specifically told her not to get with him, and she was with him before the issue ended. My thing with Storm and Wolverine being a couple is Storm is not Wolverine's true love, he knows it, and Storm knows it. He could never love Storm the way he loved Jean, and I'd rather Storm not be with a man that has her ranked at #2 in his heart. Even when Wolverine went off to rescue some girl, while he was sleeping with Storm, I remember Storm saying something along the lines of "It's cool we were never serious".

What I hated about Marvel is nobody really addressed the hurt feelings that Storm did and should have had after that divorce (Greg Pak included). She literally fought toe toe with Death for a man that divorced her. All because she was with child and didn't want the baby harmed during the Namor fight, despite losing it anyway (Ok that last part I made up but that's what happened in my mind )

Bottom line: When Storm found out T'challa divorced her when she got back to Wakanda she should have had a few choice words starting with :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgm9X3BDeT0
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Forgive me if I offend any fellow Storm fans. But did anybody believe that when they put Logan and Storm together in Wolverine and The X-Men that it would last? The way it was written came off as Storm still being bitter with T'challa and as a way for her to get back at him she slept with Wolverine. He specifically told her not to get with him, and she was with him before the issue ended. My thing with Storm and Wolverine being a couple is Storm is not Wolverine's true love, he knows it, and Storm knows it. He could never love Storm the way he loved Jean, and I'd rather Storm not be with a man that has her ranked at #2 in his heart. Even when Wolverine went off to rescue some girl, while he was sleeping with Storm, I remember Storm saying something along the lines of "It's cool we were never serious".

What I hated about Marvel is nobody really addressed the hurt feelings that Storm did and should have had after that divorce (Greg Pak included). She literally fought toe toe with Death for a man that divorced her. All because she was with child and didn't want the baby harmed during the Namor fight, despite losing it anyway (Ok that last part I made up but that's what happened in my mind )

Bottom line: When Storm found out T'challa divorced her when she got back to Wakanda she should have had a few choice words starting with :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgm9X3BDeT0
    That whole pairing was forced and disgusting. As many of those fans who upset about her being with Tchalla, they should have been more outraged at this. This to me was more a sign of Marvel deconstructing her character. To go from a handsome king to a flea invested troll is just deplorable. I don't see how anyone could be a fan of this. To top it all off, his final moments before he died didn't have Storm anywhere in site. It just goes to support that Storm was nothing but a play thing for him and she will always be second to Jean or not even on the list in his eyes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post

I never liked the Storm/Logan pairing. I don't like the Storm/T'Challa pairing, but you made ABSOLUTE sense my friend.
    Good Job.