View Poll Results: Storm is...

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beautiful

    0 0%
  • Powerful

    10 31.25%
  • Gentle

    7 21.88%
  • Loving

    1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

    14 43.75%
  1. #37171
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Well, Storm can split water by its electrons back into hydrogen and oxygen. Little mermaid can go sit down...
    Lol good one.

    However, this Little Mermaid can drown Storm with the water in her lungs. As well as dehydrate her. So the Weather Witch should probably hold her tongue.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  2. #37172

    Default

    First of all, whose thread is this? Go talk about Mera in the Aquaman thread or whatever.

    Secondly, no one is usurping control over any of Storm's elemental constituents. Plenty have tried, they all failed.

    Finally, I'd like to see Mera do anything while her nervous system is seizing.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  3. #37173
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Lol good one.

    However, this Little Mermaid can drown Storm with the water in her lungs. As well as dehydrate her. So the Weather Witch should probably hold her tongue.
    And Storm can make Mera not breathe.

  4. #37174
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    First of all, whose thread is this? Go talk about Mera in the Aquaman thread or whatever.

    Secondly, no one is usurping control over any of Storm's elemental constituents. Plenty have tried, they all failed.

    Finally, I'd like to see Mera do anything while her nervous system is seizing.
    Did you read the previous section of the thread?? Well someone had asked a question I answered it. I think I'm aware of who's Thread this is LOL

    Secondly, nobody has provided solid concrete evidence Storm is better at controlling Water than Mera. We as Storm Fans need to admit that there are SOME Heroes are better than Storm at controlling one small Elemental aspect of her powers. Unfortunately Water is one of them. :--)

    Finally, I believe I said Storm beats Mera 9/10 or even 10/10. Although, I can name a few ways Mera can beat Storm. LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-03-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  5. #37175
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    And Storm can make Mera not breathe.
    Mera can drown Storm what's your point?
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  6. #37176
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Mera can drown Storm what's your point?
    Storm's powers work faster.

  7. #37177
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm's powers work faster.
    That's very true. However, doesn't change the fact Mera is better at controlling Water than Storm.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  8. #37178
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's very true. However, doesn't change the fact Mera is better at controlling Water than Storm.
    Doesn't change the fact the Mera will lose against Storm.

  9. #37179
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Doesn't change the fact the Mera will lose against Storm.
    I'm going to stop talking to you because your turning this into something else that's not apart of the topic.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  10. #37180
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Next Topic.....
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  11. #37181
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm going to stop talking to you because your turning this into something else that's not apart of the topic.
    Come on stormphoenix, we're both Storm fans so don't take it seriously.

  12. #37182
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Next Topic.....
    Yes please!

  13. #37183
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Come on stormphoenix, we're both Storm fans so don't take it seriously.
    What are you talking about RLAAMJR? I'm not mad lol
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-03-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  14. #37184
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    r we sure if this considering her awareness that the ocean is no different than air it's just a heavier medium:


    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm has the potential[to control water as well as she does air or clouds], but they almost never show it.
    Exactly!! Storm has already acknowledged in the scan I provided that ocean is just a liquid atmosphere and therefore under her control to command.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That would be all cool.


    But here's the thing your missing Storms control over water is different than Mera. Mera actually controls water she can form and bend it to her will any way she wants just like how Storm does with winds. Like I said Storm is decent in Water manipulation, but Mera is the better manipulattor when it comes to Water. The feats I showed of Mera Storm has not even replicated.
    You keep saying that Mera controls water how Storm does with the wind, but you keep missing that per the first scan I posted Storm has acknowledged that the ocean(water) is no different from the air she commands. Therefore, anything Storm does with wind she can do or can potentially do with water, which is how she was able to carry the ship her team of xmen were in out from the bottom of the ocean. She did a similar feat removing a ship from the bottom of the ocean/bay in her solo:




    I am not saying Storm is better than Mera when it comes to creating water constructs (in fact storm doesn't even do that with wind). What I am saying is that everything Storm has demonstrated she can do with wind she, in theory, should be able to do with water. We just don't see this because she is rarely in this medium because she is a surface dweller and doesn't live in the ocean like Mera. That said, if you state that Mera can control the water how storm controls the wind, you must keep in mind that Storm can also control the water like she does the wind. Making a comparison between the two should be made keeping that in consideration.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Secondly, nobody has provided solid concrete evidence Storm is better at controlling Water than Mera. We as Storm Fans need to admit that there are SOME Heroes are better than Storm at controlling one small Elemental aspect of her powers. Unfortunately Water is one of them. :--)

    Finally, I believe I said Storm beats Mera 9/10 or even 10/10. Although, I can name a few ways Mera can beat Storm. LOL
    See previous point.

  15. #37185
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post


    See previous point.
    Yes, I know. I've seen all of Storms feats with Water she is very skilled. Thank you. :--)
    But sadly it doesn't put her above Mera.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post


    I am not saying Storm is better than Mera when it comes to creating water constructs (in fact storm doesn't even do that with wind). What I am saying is that everything Storm has demonstrated she can do with wind she, in theory, should be able to do with water. We just don't see this because she is rarely in this medium because she is a surface dweller and doesn't live in the ocean like Mera. That said, if you state that Mera can control the water how storm controls the wind, you must keep in mind that Storm can also control the water like she does the wind. Making a comparison between the two should be made keeping that in consideration.
    Ok, I think you misunderstood by that comparison. When i said "Mera controls water like how Storm controls winds" I mean that many feats Storm has done with the wind like; manipulating air in a person lungs, creating giant tornadoes, gale force torrents etc. Mera can do the same thing BUT with just Water. They're control over it is different. I've already acknowledged what Storm can do I already said Storm is decent in this realm of control.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Exactly!! Storm has already acknowledged in the scan I provided that ocean is just a liquid atmosphere and therefore under her control to command.



    You keep saying that Mera controls water how Storm does with the wind, but you keep missing that per the first scan I posted Storm has acknowledged that the ocean(water) is no different from the air she commands. Therefore, anything Storm does with wind she can do or can potentially do with water, which is how she was able to carry the ship her team of xmen were in out from the bottom of the ocean. She did a similar feat removing a ship from the bottom of the ocean/bay in her solo:
    Yes that's true, but again Storms control over Water is different than Mera. Ok good you understand that Mera's control over water is greater. That's what I'm trying to get people to see. Also, Yes Kyss I know those feats all the feats Storm has done with Water. Thus, why I make this statement. What Storm did to save her team yes that's brilliant. But it's different when someone can strip you and turn that Atmospheric Medium(in this case Water) against you.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-04-2017 at 09:09 AM.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •