• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    After all the movies especially the last one I can't even gather a Mustered seed of hope or interest . Won't bother unless the feed back is awesome.
    oh yes after dofp I vowed never to see another unless storm fans said it was worth seeing. after the events that happened in the "reboot" it didn't get better for storm do I don't think the dark Phoenix movie will be any better unfortunately. I really wish fix would just give rights back to marvel.

BANNED

I still prefer to be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hopefully, but for now let's hope for more screentime for Storm as hopefully, Jean Grey's bestfriend and Quicksilver's girlfriend.
    Storm is jailbait

well looks like BloodStorm isnt dead in the next issue. She shows up in future previews into the Mojoverse crossover with Gold

Looks like she aligns herself with the heroes and isnt under Maddie's spell

As much as I love Bloodstorm, this alternate dimension/temporal thing is getting out of control. I think the only characters on that page who are actually proper 616 with no funny business resurrections would be Kitty and Storm. Kurt's a demonic maggot thing, and Colossus is some Breakworld creation. Everyone else is form a different time/place.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm is jailbait
    More like Quickie is pushing 40. Apocalypse-Storm didn't really seem that young. I'm sure she's over 18 by DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well looks like BloodStorm isnt dead in the next issue. She shows up in future previews into the Mojoverse crossover with Gold

Looks like she aligns herself with the heroes and isnt under Maddie's spell
    hot $hit mess!

can't write one storm but want to add another to the book???
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-04-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Bloodstorm is even more of a challenge to write than regular Storm. All the same elemental powers plus hypnotism, vermin control, shape-shifting, super-strength and speed.

lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Bloodstorm is even more of a challenge to write than regular Storm. All the same elemental powers plus hypnotism, vermin control, shape-shifting, super-strength and speed.

lol!!
    hence why this will be a HOT $HIT MESS!!!

LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    fair enough. what would you have to see for the deal to be finally sealed ?
    To me, to really be something to talk about, she has to be shown to transcend mortality(vastly increased durability/immortality, access to the Akashic records/spirit world), operate her abilities on a cosmic scale(transmutation of elements, controlling whole planets, stars, galaxies with ease) regularly, and be shown to go toe to toe with other established gods. Typical nature goddess feats(like bringing things back from death or creating new life, making plants grow instantly) would be a nice touch too.

hence why this will be a HOT $HIT MESS!!!

LOLOL
    Well, if there's two Wolverines, there should be two Storms too!

To me, to really be something to talk about, she has to be shown to transcend mortality(vastly increased durability/immortality, access to the Akashic records/spirit world), operate her abilities on a cosmic scale(transmutation of elements, controlling whole planets, stars, galaxies with ease) regularly, and be shown to go toe to toe with other established gods. Typical nature goddess feats(like bringing things back from death or creating new life, making plants grow instantly) would be a nice touch too.
    ok well I see why you were not impressed with what Coates did. I wouldn't mind being God of cosmic energies since it's a play of what she already does now as well as access to immortality and spirit world. She should also definitely be a contender against established gods but I would like this to be a gradual thing. this expansion of her understanding of powers and it's use.

aren't there like 5 running around now ??

oml
    Laura
    the one in blue... edit Jimmy I just remembered lol
    daken
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-04-2017 at 05:37 PM.

ok well I see why you were not impressed with what Coates did. I wouldn't mind being God of cosmic energies since it's a play of what she already does now as well as access to immortality and spirit world. She should also definitely be a contender against established gods but I would like this to be a gradual thing. this expansion of her understanding of powers and it's use.

aren't there like 5 running around now ??

oml
    Laura
    the one in blue... edit Jimmy I just remembered lol
    daken
    As I said before, it will take a lot to impress me!

As for Wolverines, I was just talking on the X-Men teams.

BANNED

Oh yeah. I hope Bloodstorm will not die and stays with 616 universe.

BANNED

This is really good. I definitely like the idea if Storm controlling plant life. I'm thinking she should be a step above a pissed of Poison Ivy. She already talks to plants and things of that nature. Let's make it so. I even have a theory that Storm should be immune to any form of poisoning.
    The great thing about Coates' upgrade is that he's done his homework. There are clear nods to past stories interwoven throughout this story both in BP anduring BP&C. I just read BP&C #1 - #6, and she had some great moment all throughout that story as well. But it's all so amazing because everything we're theorizing is well within reason. It's such a great time to be a Storm fan.