7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    She was going lose anyway lolololol
    If she was going to lose, then you shouldn't downvote because for me she is going to win.

Your favor last time was different because Storm was already eliminated

Hey butterflykyss I read the X-Men vs Avengers thread on vine where you defend Storm beating Iron man and I have to say I agree there wasn't enough evidence to suggest that she can't control the elements within his body. A new Iron man vs Storm thread came up and I asked for evidence of this claim and no one will present it lol. One guy tried but he seems to think that she needs to shoot lightning at his suit to fry his synapses or something, when I corrected him that's not the case he didn't respond but repeated it to another person who also thought Storm could. I literally was just asking for evidence and no one is willing to give it I guess after reading that thread it's because there is no evidence lol. Though the same guy also claimed war machine ko'd storm with that taser which is a lie so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Also just have to say I like it way more over here since people actually respect Storm and don't discriminate against her fans.

BANNED

I need to leave fellow Storm fans.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Hey butterflykyss I read the X-Men vs Avengers thread on vine where you defend Storm beating Iron man and I have to say I agree there wasn't enough evidence to suggest that she can't control the elements within his body. A new Iron man vs Storm thread came up and I asked for evidence of this claim and no one will present it lol. One guy tried but he seems to think that she needs to shoot lightning at his suit to fry his synapses or something, when I corrected him that's not the case he didn't respond but repeated it to another person who also thought Storm could. I literally was just asking for evidence and no one is willing to give it I guess after reading that thread it's because there is no evidence lol. Though the same guy also claimed war machine ko'd storm with that taser which is a lie so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Also just have to say I like it way more over here since people actually respect Storm and don't discriminate against her fans.
    hey there!! people for what ever reason tend to lowball her power and feats even when the scans are provided. i see it here too sometimes but it's not nearly as bad like u said.

i think the activities of a couple of trolls it forever stained the fanbase@?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post

Direct me to that Site and I'll correct some shit. Because let's get this straight War-Machine did NOT KO Storm. Storm tanked that attack point black period. She showed the same symptoms as WM did when she hit him.
    Second whenever someone ignores your initial post that means they are trolling or they absolutely don't know what they are talking about.

Me and Kyss have argued Storm can beat Ironman and she can. I've posted scan upon scan proof upon proof Ironman would be destroyed.

BANNED

Sorry I had to enter that thread. Nothing but foolishness

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Direct me to that Site and I'll correct some shit. Because let's get this straight War-Machine did NOT KO Storm. Storm tanked that attack point black period. She showed the same symptoms as WM did when she hit him.
    Second whenever someone ignores your initial post that means they are trolling or they absolutely don't know what they are talking about.

Me and Kyss have argued Storm can beat Ironman and she can. I've posted scan upon scan proof upon proof Ironman would be destroyed.
    Sorry didn't see this till now, but yeah as you can see someone corrected him but it says a lot that he claimed that in the first place. Plus her being affected by a taser is pure pis/wis even before her immunity.

BANNED

hey there!! people for what ever reason tend to lowball her power and feats even when the scans are provided. i see it here too sometimes but it's not nearly as bad like u said.

i think the activities of a couple of trolls it forever stained the fanbase@?
    Lmfao were the Uber Storm fans really wrong, though? The scans you posted of her encounter with Mr. Sinister sound dangerously similar to what StormAmazonPhoenix used to say. Whoever wrote that scene was really channeling their inner Uber Storm fanatic!
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

I am living! Do you hear me?! I am over here tickled.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Just in case y'all forgot...
    was this UX #170? it has been awhile ....

She was going lose anyway lolololol
    i was on my way to downvote too but looks like Ororo is not in the corrupted ballot
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-01-2017 at 10:01 PM.

A beautiful pic by Gérald Parel

Storm should get a miniseries where she has to interact with various AR versions of herself. Bloodstorm, Ultimate Storm, AOA, and Limbo Storm

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm should get a miniseries where she has to interact with various AR versions of herself. Bloodstorm, Ultimate Storm, AOA, and Limbo Storm
    I would be OK with a mini centered on her each year or every two years but those are just dreams unfortunately

Storm still ain't doing jack on Gold? Color me not surprise. Like we said months ago. They should have kept Storm out of the X-Books after IVX and let her do her own thing. Not have Kitty recruit Storm for her team. But nope, Guggenheim needed a minority with notoriety on the team, and Storm fits the bill.

BANNED

OMg! Does this mean a second ongoing solo is coming for Storm?