• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    RLAAMJR,can you tweet Coates and ask him to make storm learn magic??(Coates' storm is really excellent!)
    He seems to know Bright Lady (Oshtur),a powerful elder goddess who is one of the Vishanti.Ororo once met her during her journey in Africa.She blessed ororo and gave her the talent of magic.She is the opposite of Chthon who gave Scarlet Witch the ability of using chaos magic.I think if storm learns white magic(order magic),she'll be able to fight against Scarlet Witch.
    Have they fought each other before?
    I’m down for the that. That seems very interesting have Storm explore her magical side havebhwr talk to Dr.Strange.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’m down for the that. That seems very interesting have Storm explore her magical side havebhwr talk to Dr.Strange.
    Have Storm and Scarlet Witch fight each other before?if they have,please post the scans

BANNED

Have Storm and Scarlet Witch fight each other before?if they have,please post the scans
    I don’t think they have.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-20-2017 at 06:58 PM.

BANNED

RLAAMJR,can you tweet Coates and ask him to make storm learn magic??(Coates' storm is really excellent!)
    He seems to know Bright Lady (Oshtur),a powerful elder goddess who is one of the Vishanti.Ororo once met her during her journey in Africa.She blessed ororo and gave her the talent of magic.She is the opposite of Chthon who gave Scarlet Witch the ability of using chaos magic.I think if storm learns white magic(order magic),she'll be able to fight against Scarlet Witch.
    Have they fought each other before?
    Ok. I will, i promise ill do it later after my shift.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Ok. I will, i promise ill do it later after my shift.
    And ask him will she being exploring her cosmic power!!!!!!! Will she be fighting Gods and Cosmic people???? Thanks

Spectacular Member

It's a excellent idea to post the scans where storm meet oshtur during her childhood.RLAMMJR,post the scans as proofs on twitter as well!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    And ask him will she being exploring her cosmic power!!!!!!! Will she be fighting Gods and Cosmic people???? Thanks
    Why would i do that for you? well its because you know i love that idea too.

BANNED

It's a excellent idea to post the scans where storm meet oshtur during her childhood.RLAMMJR,post the scans as proofs on twitter as well!
    Omg. You're giving me a lot of assignments. But alright. This is for Storm and all her Storm fans. I needed y'all to like and RT though. Hehehe.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Omg. You're giving me a lot of assignments. But alright. This is for Storm and all her Storm fans. I needed y'all to like and RT though. Hehehe.
    Thanks!I have tweet coates too but I still hope you to tweet him.Because I'm afraid he'll ignore me

BANNED

Thanks!I have tweet coates too but I still hope you to tweet him.Because I'm afraid he'll ignore me
    Can you dm me so i can follow you and like and rt your tweets too?

BANNED

This art is gorgeous!

[imf]https://encrypted-tbn0.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhbBm0aL9nnbosMDZjVyhdkarzbPZy-WE_7320ERgOftWyY_eX[/img]

I can't wait to learn more about Storm's upcoming series. I really hope it is both well written and commercially successful. It's time Storm has been given her due and I hope her new series also gets some proper promotion as well.
    Last edited by nj06; 10-21-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

P.S.- Moneyspider just went in on the BP Thread for the goddess!

I really hope that if Coates does write Storm, there is some cross-over between the Storm title and the BP title. I also want more of what he had in mind for The Crew to be touched upon in the Storm title.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I really hope that if Coates does write Storm, there is some cross-over between the Storm title and the BP title. I also want more of what he had in mind for The Crew to be touched upon in the Storm title.
    I'm sure there will be plenty of cross over between the books so long as he is the writer im.not too concerned for that
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

For a Storm solo title, I would rather see the kind of material introduced to the character in BP&the Crew to be handled in either an annual issue or a short 1-2 issue story arc as a breather between larger stories. I want Storm to fight global, cosmic, and inter-dimensional threats.