Did you crop that pic, RLAAMJR?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Did you crop that pic, RLAAMJR?
    Yes. I did. Why?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Yes. I did. Why?
    I ask because I love Photoshop CS6 and, I thought you wanted to point something out in particular and, I completly missed it
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-02-2017 at 04:32 PM.

BANNED

I ask because I love Photoshop CS6 and, I thought you wanted to point something out in particular and, I completly missed it
    Lol. I was just trying to emphasize the awesomeness of Storm and Bloodstorm on that image.

BANNED

What do you think Storm can add to various marvel books? I think she could be great in uncanny avengers and the ultimates.

BANNED

I have been trying to find that issue for years -- you know offhand which issue of Gambit that happened in?

That was the 4th (or was that the 8th) retcon...
    I don't. I do not own this series, but I have seen it in comic shops back issues and browsed through them. I don't think the fight happened on-panel. Rather, from what I can recall, it was just mentioned in one story that New Sun destroyed the Phoenix Force at the sub-atomic level (or something like that) and also, I think, destroyed his whole reality before coming to this one.

@Everyone

I just thought about something. There are many different Phoenix's in the White Hot Room. What if some of them are also Phoenix's from other realities? This would explain how the Goblin Force and New Sun destroyed the Phoenix Forces of their respective realities. It may be possible that many Phoenix Forces live in the White Hot Room hence I recall Morrison using a plurality of Phoenix's dwelling there. Maybe the plurality is more than just Phoenix Force hosts, but also refers to Phoenix Forces of various realities as well.
    Last edited by rutog98; 11-02-2017 at 05:22 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I don't. I do not own this series, but I have seen it in comic shops back issues and browsed through them. I don't think the fight happened on-panel. Rather, from what I can recall, it was just mentioned in one story that New Sun destroyed the Phoenix Force at the sub-atomic level (or something like that) and also, I think, destroyed his whole reality before coming to this one.

@Everyone

I just thought about something. There are many different Phoenix's in the White Hot Room. What if some of them are also Phoenix's from other realities? This would explain how the Goblin Force and New Sun destroyed the Phoenix Forces of their respective realities. It may be possible that many Phoenix Forces live in the White Hot Room hence I recall Morrison using a plurality of Phoenix's dwelling there. Maybe the plurality is more than just Phoenix Force hosts, but also refers to Phoenix Forces of various realities as well.
    Can we please get back to storm?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Can we please get back to storm?
    That's a reasonable request, lol! This tends to happen when we get into discussions comparing Storm's powers and that of the Phoenix Force. It veers off like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    What do you think Storm can add to various marvel books? I think she could be great in uncanny avengers and the ultimates.
    At the level that the Ultimates are operating, she would be more than justified being on that team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    At the level that the are operating, she would be more than justified being on that team.
    Actually, adding Storm to the Ultimates could work being that the team lacks an elemental. Although, having Monica and Ororo on the same team might provide Marvel with yet another reason to force another pointless love triangle.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-02-2017 at 08:30 PM.

BANNED

Actually, adding Storm to the Ultimates could work being that the team lacks an elemental. Although, having Monica and Ororo on the same team might provide Marvel with yet another reason to force another pointless love triangle.
    I don't see any evidence of that. No love triangle between Blue marvel, black panther, and Spectrum.

Huh, how? Ororo is squeezing T'Challa and Monica is with Adam last, I checked.

BANNED

Uncanny Avengers is the more popular book so I prefer Storm in UA.

BANNED

Storm would do fine on:
    The Ultimates
    Uncanny Avengers
    Avengers
    Defenders

Really ANY team she would be a good candidate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm would do fine on:
    The Ultimates
    Uncanny Avengers
    Avengers
    Defenders

Really ANY team she would be a good candidate.

I agree with you.