• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Gurl, I'm the only one in this thread who will even be nice to you.

Sue's got some solid feats, I'm just giving her her due.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I saw images of Sue breaking through Celestials. Blocking gamma and atom-type bombs.

In theory, Storm could win. And in theory, Sue could win.

I mean, we do have that one page from the annual that shows Storm's powers operating across her field, in which case, Storm could insta-ko/kill her in any number of ways. However, those other feats are impressive and if Storm was only allowed to use her powers across her field that one time, then Sue could block an initial volley and open up one of her force-fields inside Storm's brain and kill her instantly.

It's a quickdraw type of scenario, but only if Storm can always get through Sue's field, which I am not convinced of.
    sue power can't severe her connection to the elements. Theres simply no proof of that. and Emma's telepathy has also gotten through on one occasion:

her ability to block or repel attacks based upon your scan depends on the thickness of the shield and there is no proof that she can bend any energies save light to appear invisible.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-06-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sue power can't severe her connection to the elements. Theres simply no proof of that. and Emma's telepathy has also gotten through on one occasion:

Was this ridiculous comic even canon?

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Was this ridiculous comic even canon?
    I believe it was I'm not sure issue though.

edit: apparently it's
    Marvel Knights V4 #21
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-06-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I believe it was I'm not sure issue though.
    It was some limited series between the FF and the X-Men. I can't remember if Storm played a big role although I think she was on the cover.

Show me Storm choking Sue through her fields and I'll accept that assertion. Until I see that, I will give Sue the benefit of the doubt that she could block Storm from hurting her long enough to ko/kill Storm.

Also, is that Emma getting through the field, or was Sue just putting a wedge between Ben and Logan(and not a globe around herself)? I don't think Sue had a full globe up in that scan.

BANNED

Gurl, I'm the only one in this thread who will even be nice to you.

Sue's got some solid feats, I'm just giving her her due.
    Sorry for being insistent of trying to persuade you to use the Storm fanboyism.

But thanks yogaflame.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sorry for being insistent of trying to persuade you to use the Storm fanboyism.

But thanks yogaflame.

BANNED

Show me Storm choking Sue through her fields and I'll accept that assertion. Until I see that, I will give Sue the benefit of the doubt that she could block Storm from hurting her long enough to ko/kill Storm.

Also, is that Emma getting through the field, or was Sue just putting a wedge between Ben and Logan(and not a globe around herself)? I don't think Sue had a full globe up in that scan.
    Crystal directly attacked Sue inside her Fields. As seen here:
    Attachment 59023

I don’t see why Storm can’t do the same.

However, I agree with your statement Sue and Ororo their battle is strictly who strikes who first. It’s really a 50/50 fight.

It was some limited series between the FF and the X-Men. I can't remember if Storm played a big role although I think she was on the cover.
    it was
    Marvel Knights V4 #21. I'm pretty sure that's canon.

I've already shown several scans of forms of energy being able to transverse her shield including sound and heat. also storms powers have worked across her shield as well as others meant to contain her power:

burden of proof is for u to demonstrate why she wouldn't be able to especially when it's been proven that psionic can use their powers across her shield (ie emma).

2. she raises her hands above her head and the area above her is shaded similarly to the shield in the next panel.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-06-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Attachment 59023

However, I agree with your statement Sue and Ororo their battle is strictly who strikes who first. It’s really a 50/50 fight.
    that was a dream so technically that never happened. that said within context of the dream none of the ff powers were behaving in any way abnormal to how they would awake.

BANNED

that was a dream so technically that never happened. that said within context of the dream none of the ff powers were behaving in any way abnormal to how they would awake.
    Really?? Hmm now I know. Anyway, I’m sure Storm can affect Sue within her Force Field I mean she’s done so twice to Magneto

Really?? Hmm now I know. Anyway, I’m sure Storm can affect Sue within her Force Field I mean she’s done so twice to Magneto
    yea it was a dream. and even though that may be true her and his shield are different. hers is composed of energy from hyperspace. that said we have evidence that psionics can use their power across it and depending on the thickness of her shield certain forms of energy can get through including light, heat and sound

BANNED

Attachment 59023

That's actually a fantasy sequence/dream if that changes things.

Oh oops you already said that.

That's actually a fantasy sequence/dream if that changes things.

Oh oops you already said that.
    oh no problem. the only reason I don't mind it being used is because even with it not being real their powers still functioned as they normally would have.