10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It was a while ago like when we got the confirmation of her book. HE said that?????? Um....I don't want Storm to fight Thanos only because that's a BIG PLAYER. And if she is to fight him we need to SERIOUSLY have a power boost on Storm and however the battle outcome is whoever walks away MUST be an acceptable Lose.

NO PIS, NO CIS, NO WIS it needs to be fair on both ends.
    BP and the Ultimates(?) took out Thanos with a device that scrambled his synapses. Storm can do that on her own, as she proved in that Mr. Sinister take down.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    BP and the Ultimates(?) took out Thanos with a device that scrambled his synapses. Storm can do that on her own, as she proved in that Mr. Sinister take down.
    That won't work again. Thanos will be prepared.

BANNED

Didn't Ororo defeat the Beyonders during Secret Wars 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Didn't Ororo defeat the Beyonders during Secret Wars 2015?
    I didn't read that, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That won't work again. Thanos will be prepared.
    Uh, why not? How?

Storm could use that technique on any being who doesn't have full control over their entire body down to the electromagnetic level(or at least anyone who can't shield themselves from her abilities).

BANNED

That could work, but again Thanos is a MAJOR BAD GUY. He just fought the Phoenix Force by himself, last time I checked twice the Phoenix Force has bested Storm. I agree, yes she COULD do that Synapses scramble yes that could work, but there is A LOT of Thanos wank especially since his movie is coming.

All i'm saying is this IF Storm and Thanos are CONFIRMED to fight each other....then they need to be on equal ground. And Storm needs to pull out ALL THE STOPS and TRICKS.

BANNED

For Storm to beat Thanos is to directly attack his body internally. Nothing else Thanos durability is OUTSTANDING.

BANNED

Uh, why not? How?

Storm could use that technique on any being who doesn't have full control over their entire body down to the electromagnetic level(or at least anyone who can't shield themselves from her abilities).
    Usually the same thing never works twice. He's Doom but smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Usually the same thing never works twice. He's Doom but smarter.
    Conjecture.

The Sinister feat show's Storm can take out anyone by the elemental constituents of their physical form(unless they have the shielding to prevent her powers from acting in them).

I know Thanos is a 'big character', but physics are physics. Gonna have to put up some super-science mumbo jumbo or, you know.

BANNED

Conjecture.

The Sinister feat show's Storm can take out anyone by the elemental constituents of their physical form(unless they have the shielding to prevent her powers from acting in them).

I know Thanos is a 'big character', but physics are physics. Gonna have to put up some super-science mumbo jumbo or, you know.
    That may be true, but we must not forget is Thanos is REALLY good at Prep.

BANNED

Butterflykyss can you find the link where she is rumored to fight Thanos??? As amazing and exciting that sounds I need proof. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That may be true, but we must not forget is Thanos is REALLY good at Prep.
    Does Thanos even know who Storm is? He just happens to be prepared for a psionic elemental? Any tech he could try to create would most likely be composed of something with electrons, which Storm could also manipulate. Or just pop off some anti-matter(thunderstorms all make it, so its in her tool kit), and just obliterate him.

I wonder what team Storm gonna be on when she fights Thanos.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I want her with the Ultimates, if she's going to a team. She could get some nice action in with them, it would force her towards her higher end applications.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Probably Ultimate's. Storm is in good Graces with Black Panther so she might be with him if they ever do come back to fight Thanos. That is if the Ultimate's are even still a team LOL.

Does Thanos even know who Storm is? He just happens to be prepared for a psionic elemental? Any tech he could try to create would most likely be composed of something with electrons, which Storm could also manipulate. Or just pop off some anti-matter(thunderstorms all make it, so its in her tool kit), and just obliterate him.
    Thanos has never met Storm neither has Storm met Thanos. I'm not saying your wrong, because I agree that Storm's only shot would be to manipulate the electrons in his brain. I'm just saying Thanos is always prepared that's it. Again, Storms ONLY way to beat Thanos IS manipulating the atmosphere within his body.