• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    It's the same thing both Fraction and Bendis did when they got their hands in Storm. They were obvious trolls. This is no different. This man really needs to go.

It's really sad. And I just smfh. But either way I'm glad you're back. My heart sank when I thought you were gone forever.

Our waterbending Queen, Hadari Yao!

And he honestly expects Storm fans to believe he has her best interest at heart. Lmao he's managed to trick one in particular. How utterly sad.

Who tf are you tellin? This man is out to continue his serious character assassination of Storm. God, the thought of him writing Storm after we were given BP #17 just fills me with blind rage. This man's work is truly, truly complete garbage.
    yes it's nothing but filth and not to be acknowledged. the only storm I have seen has been in the books written by Coates. the Hadari Yao, the all-goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things. this other bot, I don't know her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

You know what guys it's fine. Because we have actually consistency her powers work off world. So whatever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes it's nothing but filth and not to be acknowledged. the only storm I have seen has been in the books written by Coates. the Hadari Yao, the all-goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things. this other bot, I don't know her.
    I want to call this trash writer so many names. I'm sure to get banned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I will construct it once I get off work. Nothing is more irritating when a writer TRIES to contradict a characters power set.
    Thank you for your service to the community. You are doing something great for Storm fans and her character. You are a rockstar.

BANNED

You know what guys it's fine. Because we have actually consistency her powers work off world. So whatever.
    It's not fine, it's trash and Storm deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I want to call this trash writer so many names. I'm sure to get banned.
    lolol it's not worth the time or effort. I'm hoping Ta-Nehisi will release some news on Ororo's solo soon so we can again forget that mess that is happening in Gold.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    It's not fine, it's trash and Storm deserves better.
    Your right, I was more trying to say if any LOWBALLERS wanna say Storm couldn't do that and reference to this specific Issue of X-Gold #20 that we can shut them down with actual proof.

Thank you for your service to the community. You are doing something great for Storm fans and her character. You are a rockstar.
    No problem I WILL make it known on Issue #20 that what he is doing is NOT Storm.

BANNED

lolol it's not worth the time or effort. I'm hoping Ta-Nehisi will release some news on Ororo's solo soon so we can again forget that mess that is happening in Gold.
    Until Storm gets a movie the solo doesn't mean anything. Marvel always isolates, ignores, down plays it's black women, always.

Until Storm gets a movie the solo doesn't mean anything. Marvel always isolates, ignores, down plays it's black women, always.
    As much as I want a movie I won't disregard any effort to bring more awareness and respect to this character. At the bare minimum, this solo book could set a new tone for how she is written in the main Xbooks and that my friend is something worth seeing coming to fruition.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-21-2017 at 12:36 PM.

BANNED

As much as I want a movie I won't disregard any effort to bring more awareness and respect to this character. At the bare minimum, this solo book good set a new tone for how she is written in the main Xbooks and that my friend is something worth seeing coming to fruition.
    Your optimism is deeply refreshing but unfortunately we have prior precedent. Guggenheim will write his way and Coates his. I will celebrate anything good for her character but this solo has to do something that is currently difficult in this market, last past 11 issues.

Your optimism is deeply refreshing but unfortunately we have prior precedent. Guggenheim will write his way and Coates his. I will celebrate anything good for her character but this solo has to do something that is currently difficult in this market, last past 11 issues.
    So aside from a movie, which won't potentially even happen until well after 2020 or so, what could be done to help Ororo, especially when you consider he will write his way regardless of what other things are happening around him?

BANNED

So aside from a movie, which won't potentially even happen until well after 2020 or so, what could be done to help Ororo, especially when you consider he will write his way regardless of what other things are happening around him?
    Get Storm away from Guggenheim, fight to put her on another team. Get Guggenheim to promote for her solo in gold, tie it in so that will promote sales get ultimates to tie into her solo. Fight to create better outcomes because sitting around waiting for the X-men to get their shit together isn't working.

I will construct it once I get off work. Nothing is more irritating when a writer TRIES to contradict a characters power set.
    Exactly! They won't try this crap with Jean, Iceman, Magneto, Cable, or anyone else, and they shouldn't. These characters have their established power sets and should not be regressed over some BS. But yet, they love to cut the legs from under Storm. Also how in the hell is he referencing that contradicting Lobdell story, but ignore already established history before and after him--mainly from the man who basically made the character who she is. Yet, at the same time, he references this same man when it comes to Kitty. Like dude, what the hell?

It's crazy that we are in the internet age, and Google is only a few clicks away. Research isn't hard, Guggenheim.

BANNED

You're absolutely correct she can and has waterbended:
    Reminds me of this...

BANNED