• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It just MAKES Guggenhiem REALLY dumb. I mean there are multiple scans that literally proves Guggenhiem statement of her powers to be FALSE. It's really embarrassing for a writer to know ABSOLUTELY Cotton picking nothing about the characters he writes. TO me that's just ignorance and incompetence on his part as a writer.

Someone tell me how to write a letter to him so I can have it in the next issue. PLEASE.

If it gets accepted I think ALL Storm fans would appreciate what I have to say to this Man.

Side Note: IF I was face to face with him YOU guys know what I would say.
    How about if we wait for issue #20 first? we dont that maybe on the last part, Storm is finally able to control the weather?

but if you write one for Mr Guggenheim, make is sound informative. Not like we are angry.

BANNED

Plus in terms of narrativee structure he's following the basics of storytelling but the way he portrays Storm is weak. She's letting old man Logan tell her what to do, not really asserting herself as much as she should. It's weak. Storm deserves to be herself as defined by better writers settling for mousy Storm is how we got here in the first place. Guggenheim isn't doing Storm any favors. He wants a watered down weak black woman and that's not Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How about if we wait for issue #20 first? we dont that maybe on the last part, Storm is finally able to control the weather?

but if you write one for Mr Guggenheim, make is sound informative. Not like we are angry.
    Knowing how this guy writes she isn't controlling that Storm infact he said she can't. SO that letter was made IN CASE we need to use it.

BANNED

Knowing how this guy writes she isn't controlling that Storm infact he said she can't. SO that letter was made IN CASE we need to use it.
    I think we already need to use it. But since your the author we will wait until the issue comes out. Plus we can add more to it.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 12-21-2017 at 05:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I think we already need to use it. But since your the author we will wait until the issue comes out.
    YES PLEASE!. SEND THAT LETTER OUT as soon as the Issue Comes out SOMEONE PLEASE.

BANNED

YES PLEASE!. SEND THAT LETTER OUT as soon as the Issue Comes out SOMEONE PLEASE.
    Not a problem, we will make that **** viral.

BANNED

Until Storm gets a movie the solo doesn't mean anything. Marvel always isolates, ignores, down plays it's black women, always.
    Ive been asking for it too. A Storm solo movie please!

BANNED

I can actually help you fellow Storm fans. Remember, Mr Guggenheim tweeted a long reply to me before on Twitter, hahaha.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

At the end of the storm fans have to high standards, not impossible ones just standards of excellence and determination. Guggenheim has shown even in this area that Storm is too much for him. She intimidates him and that is reason enough for no Storm fan to support this mess.
    agreed 100%
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Storm fans are awesome!

BANNED

Rlaamjr,

You really need to check out the love life of an Asian guy on Facebook. That site will help you understand how to be more understanding of black people here.

BANNED

Rlaamjr,

You really need to check out the love life of an Asian guy on Facebook. That site will help you understand how to be more understanding of black people here.

Omg. Im so happy that you initiated to talk to me.

Where's the link?

BANNED

So titillated with the #Bloodtyke pairing!

I dont think that was the reason. I believe it was more of Marvel telling him not to do it because Storm is supposed to be not that kind of person. And im not talking about Storm only. With Disney owning Fox, good luck to those who hope for Storm to have a different sexual preference because Storm and BP pairing and prolly marriage will be explored again. If not, Storm and Wolverine.

I see. I just don't see how you're more qualified to make that assessment than Chris Claremont? There is no proof that I know of that you would have to back up that assumption so clearly that take is just a reflection of your own bias, no?

BANNED

Omg. Im so happy that you initiated to talk to me.

Where's the link?
    Cut and paste the title when you go to Facebook. Don't get too happy, this will probably be one of if not the last time. Don't worry if the mouse is ok with a burned deformed pansexual killer named Deadpool Storm will be just fine.