• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Bloodstorm in X-men Blue #18

I know civil war II are, well, in my opinion, don't good but has pic of Storm look beautiful
    sorry, the page is in spanish...
    Attachment 60011
    and I love it, fan of beisbol, she look cute
    Attachment 60012

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Does this really shock you? Also, don't expect Storm to do anything huge or play any main role for the remainder of the series.
    It disappoints me. In a story about Jean's return, her best friend should be involved in it, not "just around" while others take the lead. I'm going to hold out hope for book 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    It disappoints me. In a story about Jean's return, her best friend should be involved in it, not "just around" while others take the lead. I'm going to hold out hope for book 2.
    Storm needs to leave the X-men once the return is over. There is no more love there

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Storm needs to leave the X-men once the return is over. There is no more love there
    I keep saying I need a roadtrip book or a female led X-Men book. Kitty can't sit with them though.

Quote Originally Posted by SSminos View Post
    I know civil war II are, well, in my opinion, don't good but has pic of Storm look beautiful
    Attachment 60011
    Attachment 60012
    That issue tried so hard to make Storm basic. I just can't imagine Ororo eating a Philly cheesesteak, much less calling something made with processed cheese-product a 'masterpiece'. Did she even really know War Machine that well? I can only remember a crappy issue where he tasered her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    To be fair, the X-Men are retarded enough to not realize this mission is about Jean yet.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    To be fair, the X-Men are retarded enough to not realize this mission is about Jean yet.
    True. I'm going to pretend that Storm's already figured it out but she's biding her time until the others catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Eh. That What If told the story it wanted to tell. You act like that is the only possible outcome in that scenario. If Jean gave Storm the flight training from Corbeau, and they all went into the radiation-shielded pod, they'd have been fine(I don't know why the X-Men died from cold in that scenario, they should have been fine in the pod??). If Storm didn't die from the radiation, if she didn't scream for help, the Phoenix Force wouldn't have even come and be replaced by the Force. And Storm can walk on water if she wants to, no Force necessary.
    I'm just saying the senerio did play out in another reality
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm just saying the senerio did play out in another reality
    In one way, in one reality. I think it could play out quite differently.

Nearly every Marvel What If? story could have the sub-title "It could've been worse." It's the writer's equivalent of a get outta jail free card.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Nearly every Marvel What If? story could have the sub-title "It could've been worse." It's the writer's equivalent of a get outta jail free card.
    What I did like about that story was when Storm-Phoenix wants to take over the world, she does it, and no one can stand in her way(or they get frozen in the mesosphere)! Take notes Phoenix-Five!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

I think if enough Storm fans write in and flood the X Office with letters of course not delusional ones that they will be forced to listen and make some changes. Of course I mean fans with a level head and with knowledge of the character. Idk nearly as much as users like yogaflame and rutog but I have written to them a lot. I want change and I won’t stop until Storm gets the proper treatment. I do feel like if Storm isn’t leading a team then she just needs to leave the XMen because we are just getting foolish representations of the character to the current audience. If they get better writers onboard whom aren’t afraid of a powerful black woman then hopefully it’ll change. Also Storm not having a voice when her best friend returns from the dead is just absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Also Storm not having a voice when her best friend returns from the dead is just absurd.
    Well, it's by no means a guarantee of anything, but this Phoenix Ressurection variant cover has some pointed choices about what Jean's key stories are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SSminos View Post
    Attachment 60011
    Attachment 60012
    Thanks for sharing those Storm scans.