• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    With Gold ending, I hope they do a major cast shakeup. Meaning, Storm leaves GuggenKat.
    yes,I can't stand to read storm as Kitty's help/handmaid anymore. it has to end.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-05-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    With Gold ending, I hope they do a major cast shakeup. Meaning, Storm leaves GuggenKat.
    Maybe a final kiss goodbye for Kitten...

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Maybe a final kiss goodbye for Kitten...

I really would love for kitty to give kitty an order only for storm to zap that ass and say bitch you do it
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I really would love for kitty to give kitty an order only for storm to zap that ass and say bitch you do it

My Kitten, I have an important message for you:

Hey yall I just wanted to know if yall liked or hated pak's run!!?

[IMG]https://i.giphy.com/media/oWgUiUL8qrGs8/giphy.gif

My Kitten, I have an important message for you:

Yasssssss for Naomi!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Hey yall I just wanted to know if yall liked or hated pak's run!!?
    I thought his run was ok but it didn't go far enough and the rogues in that run left for much desired. I didn't like that in his effort to make her more relatable he tried to hammer home the point she wasn't an actual goddess. it goes against what Claremont had setup years prior. but overall it was ok.

Pak had a couple nice feats in there, I will keep Marisol(though the bitch is lucky Storm's clapback didn't take her head off), Ibanez did some nice things on art, but overall it was a waste of 11 issues of a Storm solo, to me. To each their own, though. Doesn't seem like Pak is doing all that well with Weapon X, and his Endsong is extremely overrated.

BANNED

What’s this???? Gold and Blue is ending????

ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME!!!

BANNED

But both books are doing just fine. Why not just add more xbooks?

I hope Bloodstorm stays longer.

I just want Marvel to put out some good main X-books, I haven't had one on my pull list and that's a travesty.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I just want Marvel to put out some good main X-books, I haven't had one on my pull list and that's a travesty.
    I feel ya on this one.

BANNED

While its great that Gold is ending, my hopes are still low. There is no reason to believe that when the new books come Ororo will be treated like the awesome character she is. To be honest, Guggenheim's treatment of Ororo is very consistent to how she's been treated in the x-books for the last 10 years. Well, Gugg is worse given how Storm is written down to look idiotic so that Kitty can be propped up as a great leader...

When the new books are released, Storm may once again be reinstated the leader of one of the x-books, but expect Lightning Lass whatever the outcome.

That said, I want to again impress that its a good thing Gold is ending. At the least, there is hope that Ororo's indomitable personality and powers will get the much needed respect her character deserves whereas if Gold were allowed to continue, there would be zero hope of that happening for Storm fan.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-05-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    While its great that Gold is ending, my hopes are still low. There is no reason to believe that when the new books come Ororo will be treated like the awesome character she is. To be honest, Guggenheim's treatment of Ororo is very consistent to how she's been treated in the x-books for the last 10 years. Well, Gugg is worse given how Storm is written down to look idiotic so that Kitty can be propped up as a great leader...

When the new books are released, Storm may once again be reinstated the leader of one of the x-books, but expect Lightning Lass whatever the outcome.
    yea it's early to celebrate until we know who will be writing the new books and what team, if any, she will be on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea it's early to celebrate until we know who will be writing the new books and what team, if any, she will be on.
    Exactly. If she is on a team with either Magneto, Iceman, or any other elemental, expect her powers to be restricted to flying around and shooting lightning (all other aspects of her powers largely ignored) so that the other elemental can be propped up for their power set to be made relevant to the team. Fortunately, with the Red book coming out, it looks like she won't be on a team with Jean Grey, at least.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-05-2018 at 07:32 PM.

BANNED

Pak had a couple nice feats in there, I will keep Marisol(though the bitch is lucky Storm's clapback didn't take her head off), Ibanez did some nice things on art, but overall it was a waste of 11 issues of a Storm solo, to me. To each their own, though. Doesn't seem like Pak is doing all that well with Weapon X, and his Endsong is extremely overrated.
    His warpath is giving me life right now.