• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I'm glad I dropped Gold early on. Not even tomorrow's issue can convince me to come back.
    I'm never going back go that trash. ever... I will go to the comicbook store and read issue and once done sit it back down. I'm just curious to see what his idea of a strong storm is. because after this I think we will have all we need to work to petition storm gets off this book. not that we don't have enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That is so depressing.
    it is.. this is why I was so excited with Coates and what he was doing. guggs is a plague to all that is good about ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol...he might shock us and actually have Storm do something. Crossing fingers but I know it's gonna be some bullshit.
    but why does doing something always come with her losing her powers? Why are writers afraid to explore her upper limits? this is what's frustrating to me reading her under xwriters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm never going back go that trash. ever... I will go to the comicbook store and read issue and once done sit it back down. I'm just curious to see what his idea of a strong storm is. because after this I think we will have all we need to work to petition storm gets off this book. not that we don't have enough already.

it is.. this is why I was so excited with Coates and what he was doing. guggs is a plague to all that is good about ororo.
    Isn't Gold ending in July? No need for a petition when this books demise is right around the corner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but why does doing something always come with her losing her powers? Why are writers afraid to explore her upper limits? this is what's frustrating to me reading her under xwriters.
    Its an xmen book and some members of the team are not powerful so the pwerful ones have to be written down. But im glad i have something to remember in xmen gold, Guggenheim's tun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Isn't Gold ending in July? No need for a petition when this books demise is right around the corner.
    I'm not sure if the rumors are true. but it goes beyond the writers editorial is just as at fault if not more so for rhis trash we've been getting. she has been on a downward path since her marriage ended.

BANNED

If Xmen Gold ends, at least something was memorable on Guggenheim's run.

BANNED

Im so excited for Xmen Mvoies through Disney. Just imagine the intro of the movie where we see Rogue and Storm flying together in the sky taking down sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol...he might shock us and actually have Storm do something. Crossing fingers but I know it's gonna be some bullshit.
    "Then you misunderstand my power"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I want Storm to lead the xmen in Disney

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    pure and utter trash

BANNED

Does Everyone have their Torches?!?!?

Hey Chaos Reign GET MY LETTER READY DUDE.

#neverforget

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I know, I know it's gonna be bullshit but I gotta hold onto that spark of hope...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Love these panels

Hey, do you think Storm can have a long life? or almost immortal? (we know that total immortals are not even in the comics unless you are Mr. Immortal lol), I think so.

In the 2000's in the saga of the twelve, with apocalypse, we saw several possible eras, and futures.

And they were all very old, there were only two who were young.

1) Rogue, with controld e his powers, was perfectly young, maybe he had already dominated all his power, and permanently channels the effect of prolonged youth of some character, or so absorbing vital energy gave him a byproduct, but not the first time they make that reference with Rogue.

2) Storm, we saw her young, but in a non-physical way, it was something like a lightning bolt or something similar.

*Will Storm if something happens to his body can he return as a living being of pure energy? there are other examples like Wonderman and the ionic energy makes it almost immortal, but he is not mutant so I leave it aside. I know that this reference is not very reliable, but clearly it is a possibility.

I believe that Monet (M) could also be an option, because of its high level of invulnerability, maybe it also stops the aging process as a sub product.