• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I still disagree. I don't think she can stop it or hold it off. A Jovian pressure dome isn't going to deflect something that can destroy parts of the universe, not just a planet. She just doesn't have the power.
    I Disagree, and I would counter your post, but I’ll leave it alone not interested in debating tonight. After reading some responses not interested.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-18-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Uh....when did this come up?
    Who knows? Its got my attention for sure~
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    LOL, me too.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I Disagree, and I would counter your post, but I’ll leave it alone not interested in debating tonight. After reading some responses not interested.
    And this is part of the beauty in the world - we can agree to disagree and still be friends. Ain't life grand?

BANNED

I believe that there are more hispanics than blacks in the USA but Hispanics dont really complain.

There are also people around the world, like asians who dont really get bigger roles than black but they dont really complain. Even other countries dont get any representation in the xmen history at all.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I still disagree. I don't think she can stop it or hold it off. A Jovian pressure dome isn't going to deflect something that can destroy parts of the universe, not just a planet. She just doesn't have the power.
    I have to agree now that you mention this. Phoenix is a cosmic being able to destroy realities and universes, as well as create them. I was going to point to what she did when she healed the trion dimension and even the eternity feat but as great as those showings were it's not on the Phoenix level as she is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

What my black face? I'm not overlooking anything it's just X-MEN comics have been mostly white from the beginning even in the Claremont period as well. Marvel's a white company in a white country (usa). It is what it is. So I'm not gonna complain about stuff like that when imo the only way for true diversity is if black people make our own comics and movies and stop getting mad because white people aren't recognize us. I personally don't give a f about white ppl acknowledging me it doesn't make feel less than one bit. I don't really ever interact with white people unless I'm at work or at a store or something. Idc if I ever talk to them all my friends are black so I don't ever think about being included with white ppl because I don't desire to have white friends.
    I just have to say I completely agree with the points you've made. people get upset because they don't see more people of color in the movies especially but the reality is the xmen are a sea of white people. and I also agree as well with your point black people have to build their own things so they don't have to beg for inclusion. however, in America though things are slowly progressing it's gonna take a lot of time before you see a black owned comic company on the level of marvel and dc. that is why it's important for white companies such as these to be inclusive of all types of people as much as possible and why it's even more important when you do have a black character in a sea of white ones to be conscious of this fact when it's comes to writing them. for some little black girls and boys the xmen may be their first exposure to superheroes and seeing someone who looks like them represented in the fashion storm has been wouldn't be most inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    did someone mention black d!ck??

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I disagree with this sentiment for one reason. For 3-5 years we had a less white X-men and it gave us the best stories. We had a bisexual black mutant young man save the world, we had Bishop having successful series, we had a much stronger Storm, we had a powered Dani Moonstar and a host of other things. We can have better than that. Ultimates and so many other things show we can have better than this. But that requires work and not settling for the bitchassness that is the X-men right now.

I don't care about the white gaze but I do want stores that show complex human relationships with different people. I want marginalized stores being told that empower everyone.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 01-19-2018 at 01:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Nah, I post here occasionally. I usually dip out when they start discussing feats and throwing around big words and such. Hey, I went to a community college and never graduated. Some of this stuff is too much for me to process.
    Storm... is... more... powerful... than... a full-powered Phoenix.

Storm... is... more... powerful... than... Phoenix of the White Crown.

But it's me, so don't take it seriously.

And Rolo Pairing fans for life!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I disagree with this sentiment for one reason. For 3-5 years we had a less white X-men and it gave us the best stories. We had a bisexual black mutant young man save the world, we had Bishop having successful series, we had a much stronger Storm, we had a powered Dani Moonstar and a host of other things. We can have better than that. Ultimates and so many other things show we can have better than this. But that requires work and not settling for the bitchassness that is the X-men right now.

I don't care about the white gaze but I do want stores that show complex human relationships with different people. I want marginalized stores being told that empower everyone.
    I may have a different opinion on some things but anything to make Storm bigger and better, I will agree.

BANNED

Fellow Storm fans, you should check the preview of Xmen Blue #20. nice showing for Bloodstorm!

BANNED

I hope Storm will do something big in Xmen Gold #21.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I hope Storm will do something big in Xmen Gold #21.
    wake up from her nap?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

did someone mention black d!ck??

I just got One Question:
    Attachment 60909

BANNED

On Storm vs. the Phoenix Force:

She absolutely has demonstrated the raw power to slap the PF down. I am not talking about full potential Storm, either, I mean with the feats she has performed in the present state of her mutation. We saw her defeat the sum of all matter/life/energy for an entire reality's past/present/future. She wielded that much power already. At her full potential, she should be an omniversal powerhouse that dwarfs the PF.

That said, as of right now at this point in her mutation, I think she could beat the PF a number of ways. She could probably disperse it like she did Stardust, but scatter the bits and pieces of the PF across the universe so that it takes time for it to come back together. Given that its canon she can feed off the life force of stars and planets and devour the energy of such heavenly bodies, she may also be able to devour it much like how Galactus was in a recent story. If all she wanted to do is restrain it, there are any number of ways she can do that. She can tap into the energy of the universe (remember that she can perceive the universe around her, be it stars, planets, or even empty space and shape the energy to her whims) and draw enough power from it to restrain the PF or she could likely see the energy matrix that forms the Phoenix Force's composition with her alternate vision's and use her powers to disrupt it either by directly interfering with it or by introducing a foreign energy wavelength harnessed in a way that will slow it down.

Again, the Trion feats gives her the raw power to do stuff like this. All she needs to do is creatively apply that power against the PF.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-19-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    On Storm vs. the Phoenix Force:

She absolutely has demonstrated the raw power to slap the PF down. I am not talking about full potential Storm, either, I mean with the feats she has performed in the present state of her mutation. We saw her defeat the sum of all matter/life/energy for an entire reality's past/present/future. She wielded that much power already. At her full potential, she should be an omniversal powerhouse that dwarfs the PF.

That said, as of right now at this point in her mutation, I think she could beat the PF a number of ways. She could probably disperse it like she did Stardust, but scatter the bits and pieces of the PF across the universe so that it takes time for it to come back together. She may also be able to devour it much like how Galactus was in a recent story. If all she wanted to do is restrain it, there are any number of ways she can do that. She can tap into the energy of the universe (remember that she can perceive the universe around her, be it stars, planets, or even empty space and shape the energy to her whims) and draw enough power from it to restrain the PF or she could likely see the energy matrix that forms the Phoenix Force's composition with her alternate vision's and use her powers to disrupt it either by directly interfering with it or by introducing a foreign energy wavelength harnessed in a way that will slow it down.

Again, the Trion feats gives her the raw power to do stuff like this. All she needs to do is creatively apply that power against the PF.
    i must say I don't see marvel EVER doing any of this and I don't think even with her showings with trion she would be able to do what you mentioned but it would be really cool to see nonetheless.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!