14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So im not sure if you guys have seen this:

BLACK PANTHER #172
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A)
    COVER BY BRIAN STELFREEZE
    VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    KLAW STANDS SUPREME FINALE!
    • Klaw and his allies have brought Wakanda to the brink of destruction.
    To seal the deal, Klaw has summoned a powerful Marvel foe not seen in years.
    • But Black Panther isn’t done fighting yet. He still has a secret weapon: his ex-wife.

who do you guys think this powerful marvel foe is who storm will be brought in to fight?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So im not sure if you guys have seen this:

BLACK PANTHER #172
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A)
    COVER BY BRIAN STELFREEZE
    VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    KLAW STANDS SUPREME FINALE!
    • Klaw and his allies have brought Wakanda to the brink of destruction.
    •To seal the deal, Klaw has summoned a powerful Marvel foe not seen in years.
    • But Black Panther isn’t done fighting yet. He still has a secret weapon: his ex-wife.

who do you guys think this powerful marvel foe is who storm will be brought in to fight?
    EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Storm Vs Adversary!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Storm Vs Adversary!!!!!!
    lololol.. im ready for some feats to be used in the battle threads lol... i hope coates brings it power display wise.

wait u changed it to adversary lol.

that's actually not a bad guess.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

lololol.. im ready for some feats to be used in the battle threads lol... i hope coates brings it power display wise.

wait u changed it to adversary lol.

that's actually not a bad guess.
    Ya damn right, something big is about to go down. Everyone get your note pad out and lets write some feats down.

Yes Adversary he IS a powerful Marvel Foe AND he has NOT been since Since Fear Itself SO YES it's HIM GUYS it's HIM!!!

Storm vs Adversary!! LET'S GO

Ya damn right, something big is about to go down. Everyone get your note pad out and lets write some feats down.

Yes Adversary he IS a powerful Marvel Foe AND he has NOT been since Since Fear Itself SO YES it's HIM GUYS it's HIM!!!

Storm vs Adversary!! LET'S GO
    man if you are right that would be really impressive. are there any other powerful marvel foes that would have dealings in wakanda. why do you think adversary would insert hinself into Wakandan affairs.

BANNED

man if you are right that would be really impressive. are there any other powerful marvel foes that would have dealings in wakanda. why do you think adversary would insert hinself into Wakandan affairs.
    Adversaries goal was to destroy the Universe and make it into his image. This arc with T'Challa and Storm is about Gods and Goddesses, I say Adversary because he is an OLD Ancient Being. What ties he has to Wakanda? Nothing really, but WE know he HATES Storm and Forge.

I don't know any other Powerful Marvel Foe that has not been seen in a LONG time and Adversary was the first that popped up. I think it's him and if i'm right? I...am a GOD! LOL.

But honestly, I can't think of another Powerful Foe that Hates Wakanda other than Dr. Doom, maybe Wakanda's version of Death OR.........I don't know.

Adversaries goal was to destroy the Universe and make it into his image. This arc with T'Challa and Storm is about Gods and Goddesses, I say Adversary because he is an OLD Ancient Being. What ties he has to Wakanda? Nothing really, but WE know he HATES Storm and Forge.

I don't know any other Powerful Marvel Foe that has not been seen in a LONG time and Adversary was the first that popped up. I think it's him and if i'm right? I...am a GOD! LOL.

But honestly, I can't think of another Powerful Foe that Hates Wakanda other than Dr. Doom, maybe Wakanda's version of Death OR.........I don't know.
    thats really a good guess im so curious to see if ur right.

i think she should be appearing in tomorrow's issue too btw but i think her role will be minimal until next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    MUtant X was cure of her weakness to sunlight so we can only presume Blue's was as well.
    Mutant X Bloodstorm was quite different from Bunn's. And Mutant X's Bloodstorm wasn't always sunproof.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

thats really a good guess im so curious to see if ur right.

i think she should be appearing in tomorrow's issue too btw but i think her role will be minimal until next month.
    I think it is a WONDERFUL guess, I mean can you think of anyone?? Adversary is my guess and i'm sticking with it. Who else Hates Wakanda??

Yeah, I read somewhere that she would be appearing in these issues, but will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If I recall correctly, the last major thing she did in the Ultimate U was follow Kitty Pride's lead against Jean's mutant nation. She created and operated a massive rail-gun that they used to destroy Jean's base.
    No, the rail gun was a joint effort of Magma, Mach II and the telekinetic guy. Ultimate Storm's last big thing was taking out Jean's drone dude.

Overall I wasn't a fan of Ultimate Storm. Her original Millar version was some of his worst work(and I loved his Ultimates and a lot of what he brought to the Ultimate X-Men), towards the end of the original run(around Kirkman) she started to get a little more interesting, but then Ultimatum happened and she ended up being jailed for a long time. It was cool that she eventually(after keeping the mutants pacified in prison) led their rebellion to break out, but then it was all the Kitty vs. Jean show in Ultimate Comics: X-Men. Hmm, kinda the precusor of the recent Gold/Blue paradigm now that I think of it.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 01-23-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    No, the rail gun was a joint effort of Magma, Mach II and the telekinetic guy. Ultimate Storm's last big thing was taking out Jean's drone dude.
    Oh, yeah! Lol, I forgot about them, the Ultimate U kinda petered out at the end for me. I only kept reading because a friend had most of the trades. Regardless, Ultimate Storm was alive, right? Just not important, right?

I think it is a WONDERFUL guess, I mean can you think of anyone?? Adversary is my guess and i'm sticking with it. Who else Hates Wakanda??

Yeah, I read somewhere that she would be appearing in these issues, but will see.
    no ive been thinking.. i was like maybe they go with the shadow king route but he was recently in astonishing and that wouldn't be exciting. i think tchalla became a god or something near it during priest run. maybe that villian vomes back but i dont recall which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Oh, yeah! Lol, I forgot about them, the Ultimate U kinda petered out at the end for me. I only kept reading because a friend had most of the trades. Regardless, Ultimate Storm was alive, right? Just not important, right?
    Yeah, after Ultimatum(revealing mutants were all just government experiments and descended from Wolverine), the X-side of things really wasn't that great, even if they did play with a few interesting ideas from the wider line(the breakup of the USA into regional territories, and Cap America taking over as President, giving the mutants a little patch of radioactive desert land as a reservation). Ultimate Storm was so much weaker than 616 Storm, but she did manage to make it to the end as far as I read. Not sure what happened at the very end with the Incursion, but I think I remember seeing her in group shots. I was under the impression that the Ultimate Universe was destroyed, but evidently its back now?

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, after Ultimatum(revealing mutants were all just government experiments and descended from Wolverine), the X-side of things really wasn't that great, even if they did play with a few interesting ideas from the wider line(the breakup of the USA into regional territories, and Cap America taking over as President, giving the mutants a little patch of radioactive desert land as a reservation). Ultimate Storm was so much weaker than 616 Storm, but she did manage to make it to the end as far as I read. Not sure what happened at the very end with the Incursion, but I think I remember seeing her in group shots. I was under the impression that the Ultimate Universe was destroyed, but evidently its back now?
    Yes, Bendis revealed a new Ultimates line-up in Spider-Men II, a book that centered on Miles and Peter meeting the 616 Miles. Of course, that means that there are probably duplicates somewhere, since the 1610 versions of Iron Man and other were seen in the Ultimates 2 book.

Attachment 61116

Mame Camara. Get into these cheekbones.

Speaking of cheekbones .. storm's face is aerodynamic asf when Yardin draws her lmao. All jokes aside it makes me wonder if her bone structure changed somehow when her powers emerged to help with her flight.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡