10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

It seems Marvel likes to play around with Storm ascending to a different form of Existence per say.
    1. In the Rogue Storm Story arc she almost went Dark Phoenix and she was about to change.
    2. In the pictures above Storm turns into a pure being of Energy Lightning Based.
    3. In the Black Vortex Arc Storm was seen as possible becoming a Cosmic Entity of Pure raw cosmic power.
    4. Storm becomes the ALL Mother
    5. Storm becomes a Thor
    6. Storm is a Vampire and can change her body to flesh and smoke.
    7. We have another example of Storm's body actually becoming an Elemental form from a different time period.

we have all these Examples of Storm's body changes or she becoming absolutely something else, but I think Marvel is not willing or too afraid to go that route. Truth be told Marvel really does not know what to do with Storm. They are stumped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It seems Marvel likes to play around with Storm ascending to a different form of Existence per say.
    1. In the Rogue Storm Story arc she almost went Dark Phoenix and she was about to change.
    2. In the pictures above Storm turns into a pure being of Energy Lightning Based.
    3. In the Black Vortex Arc Storm was seen as possible becoming a Cosmic Entity of Pure raw cosmic power.
    4. Storm becomes the ALL Mother
    5. Storm becomes a Thor
    6. Storm is a Vampire and can change her body to flesh and smoke.
    7. We have another example of Storm's body actually becoming an Elemental form from a different time period.

we have all these Examples of Storm's body changes or she becoming absolutely something else, but I think Marvel is not willing or too afraid to go that route. Truth be told Marvel really does not know what to do with Storm. They are stumped.
    Misogynoir, at its finest. No more teasing. #respectStorm

I have a question... actually 2 questions for those who wanna see Storm as this cosmic being/Super Saiyan level 75 type character/etc...

1. What type of stories would you wanna see from a Storm that powerful?

2. Does a more all powerful Storm equals a more interesting compelling Storm to you?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    If you want it to be.
    nah I'll pass. it didnt look impressive but i never seen it before. thnks daddy.
    muah

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So I was reading a post and it dawned on me, Storm needs a change...not another hair cut but something new.

Would you be okay with Storm actually transforming into the elements she commands...but losing her ability to control the weather?

Something like this again...

Attachment 61341

Make her a mixture of Iceman (transforming into vapor, water and ice), Red Tornado (invisibility, intangible and maybe size manipulation) and Monica Rambuea (taking on the speed and properties of lightning and other Eletromagnetic effects). She can project weather effects from her body but not able to manipulate the weather around her.

I was thinking this should only be temporary (2 years maxs) and at the end of the story she regains her normal abilities and maybe retains her new ones too.

My only real issue....should she be stuck in elemental form or be able to switch in and out her human and elemental forms.
    im all for her being able to convert to an elemental form but i would want her to utilize the ability similar to monica, converting to it when its suitable for battle. if it were handled like monice i would love such an ability to be explored.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    The only reason she doesnt have one is her losing her humanity (and i highly doubt she would even lose it.) Storm just loves her flesh too much. Her energy sight allows her to replicate what goes on in the world around her, so technically she could have an elemental form akin to Iceman ....by observing how he shifts from flesh to ice then apply that to herself
    exsctly

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I have a question... actually 2 questions for those who wanna see Storm as this cosmic being/Super Saiyan level 75 type character/etc...

2. Does a more all powerful Storm equals a more interesting compelling Storm to you?
    1. one where she explores her goddesshood, her birthright. one where she is challenged to tap into these abilities when the earth faces a threat that could destroy it. with her empathy to the planet she should always be on the front lines when it comes to defending earth.

2. depends on how the story is told. i dont really find the stories around Phoenix and jean interesting because i feel xmen stories tend to always point back to it, so it's been beaten to death. therefore, lets go beyond phoenix and see how storm can be of use, i mean didnt jean get upgraded with phoenix to put her on storm level snyway? Therefore, i think it would be interesting to see her potential actually reached and surpassed for a story arc. thereafter, these abilities should only be tapped into when threats call for it.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-29-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I don't want to see Super Saiyan Ultra Storm Goddess Mode Omnipotent the Goddess of ALL Creation Ororo Munroe. That would be boring.

1. I can tell some great Stories with Storm the way she is NOW. Tell a story to where we place Storm in situations where she HAS to adapt. Until Storm realizes that her powers can adapt to ANY environment she is in. This shows growth for the character, shows people how REALLY Her powers work, etc.
    2. I just want a Storm to step into her full potential. Whatever Environment she is in she should Excel and have full control. And become that environments energy etc.

I don't want to see Super Saiyan Ultra Storm Goddess Mode Omnipotent the Goddess of ALL Creation Ororo Munroe. That would be boring.

1. I can tell some great Stories with Storm the way she is NOW. Tell a story to where we place Storm in situations where she HAS to adapt. Until Storm realizes that her powers can adapt to ANY environment she is in. This shows growth for the character, shows people how REALLY Her powers work, etc.
    2. I just want a Storm to step into her full potential. Whatever Environment she is in she should Excel and have full control. And become that environments energy etc.
    That's the thing, I think most Storm fans already know she has full control of her powers no matter the environment. I mean, that is her gift. I don't think it's a situation of Storm not living or tapping into her full potential... it's just that these writers(who's names I won't mention) are either purposely writing her this way or this X-Men gig is just a paycheck/something to look good on his/their resume. One or the other, maybe both. I guess my main point is... Storm's current power levels are fine as is. All blame lies soley on whomever writes her.

Astonishing Member

So since people are talking about making Storm stronger in her own natural talents, maybe throw in magic to enhance or allow her to access mystical constructs of elemental designs.

BANNED

I do want one super Saiyan story for Storm. She's earned it and it's only as boring as the writing staff makes it. It can be epic.

BANNED

it's just that these writers(who's names I won't mention) are either purposely writing her this way or this X-Men gig is just a paycheck/something to look good on his/their resume. One or the other, maybe both. I guess my main point is... Storm's current power levels are fine as is. All blame lies soley on whomever writes her.
    The X-writers DO NOT know how to write her, because they don't know how her powers work. Do you REALLY wanna know WHY???? Put Storm on a Team and her fans WILL buy the BOOK regardless if it's trash or not.....(Most fans). To be honest they probably see her as a boring character WHO knows.

But I agree and disagree. Storm is already powerful right now YES if writers fully write her to the best of her abilities she would really be an OP character. But on the other hand for too long Storm has been hinted to have untapped potential I think we as fans are fed up with this BULL SH*&% excuse about Storm to the point we don't believe it or we don't care anymore. For me i'm starting to not care anymore.

Don't tell me Storm can do this and that and has hidden potential and is an Omega level mutant and could POSSIBLY be a Goddess, but NEVER show me. TO me that's lazy writing and feeding me BS. And i'm tired of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I do want one super Saiyan story for Storm. She's earned it and it's only as boring as the writing staff makes it. It can be epic.
    Sure, that's fine. I just want one Story Arc where Storm LET'S GO and gives NO SH*% about EVERYONE and the Planet etc. So that the X-men can say "WOW, I didn't think Storm was habbering those types of feelings in her EVERYDAY" y'know?

BANNED

Sure, that's fine. I just want one Story Arc where Storm LET'S GO and gives NO SH*% about EVERYONE and the Planet etc. So that the X-men can say "WOW, I didn't think Storm was habbering those types of feelings in her EVERYDAY" y'know?
    I agree but then people would have to die and I don't want Storm Logan lite.

Agreed, it seems like everyone else is allowed to show off their potential at least briefly, but when it comes to Storm she's barely capable of shooting lightning. Just one story where she has to push herself over the edge and go where she normally isn't willing to go would be awesome as long as it's written well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Agreed, it seems like everyone else is allowed to show off their potential at least briefly, but when it comes to Storm she's barely capable of shooting lightning. Just one story where she has to push herself over the edge and go where she normally isn't willing to go would be awesome as long as it's written well.
    Exactly, That's the problem. Storm always gets shafted.

BANNED

I agree but then people would have to die and I don't want Storm Logan lite.
    Ugh no more Storm and Logan stuff. ENOUGH

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

The X-writers DO NOT know how to write her, because they don't know how her powers work. Do you REALLY wanna know WHY???? Put Storm on a Team and her fans WILL buy the BOOK regardless if it's trash or not.....(Most fans). To be honest they probably see her as a boring character WHO knows.

But I agree and disagree. Storm is already powerful right now YES if writers fully write her to the best of her abilities she would really be an OP character. But on the other hand for too long Storm has been hinted to have untapped potential I think we as fans are fed up with this BULL SH*&% excuse about Storm to the point we don't believe it or we don't care anymore. For me i'm starting to not care anymore.

Don't tell me Storm can do this and that and has hidden potential and is an Omega level mutant and could POSSIBLY be a Goddess, but NEVER show me. TO me that's lazy writing and feeding me BS. And i'm tired of it.
    say this louder... i dont think marvel can hear you. so much truth in this post.

agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    oh come on guys we got xmen gold 20 where we got to see how strong storm is.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!