• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I think the two will start dating in real life (I ship it) and that might stop black panther & storm
    in real life?? versus the movies? in movie or real life if Kevin wants it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Lol this is funny.

But tbh, I don't want Shipp as Storm anymore. Let this next X-men movie and the New Mutants film be the end of this franchise. Idk who is a good choice for Storm though. My standards are kinda high so I can never truly be happy with whoever is chosen.

If a reboot is made, I don't want Jean and Scott or Wolverine to hog all the limelight. Storm deserves as much screen time and character development as any character and I don't want her to overlooked.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 61523
    Attachment 61524

We also have the lovely Nyane Lebajoa
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Attachment 61525
    Attachment 61526
    Attachment 61527

Or the All Mother herself, Melvnin.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    in real life?? versus the movies? in movie or real life if Kevin wants it.
    Real life for example most spidermen date Mary Jane (or Gwen or Michelle) just been noticing a chemistry between them . Especially during the purple carpet. Boseman is very handsome so I don't blame lupita
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Lol this is funny.

But tbh, I don't want Shipp as Storm anymore. Let this next X-men movie and the New Mutants film be the end of this franchise. Idk who is a good choice for Storm though. My standards are kinda high so I can never truly be happy with whoever is chosen.

If a reboot is made, I don't want Jean and Scott or Wolverine to hog all the limelight. Storm deserves as much screen time and character development as any character and I don't want her to overlooked.
    yes yes... and did i say yes?!?. im so over anything that has to deal with fox-men any bleed over from it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Attachment 61523
    Attachment 61524

We also have the lovely Nyane Lebajoa
    she pretty but i really want a chocolate storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Real life for example most spidermen date Mary Jane (or Gwen or Michelle) just been noticing a chemistry between them . Especially during the purple carpet. Boseman is very handsome so I don't blame lupita
    ok. yea i dont see real life romance impactimg what the marvel heads decide to do with these characters.

ok. yea i dont see real life romance impactimg what the marvel heads decide to do with these characters.
    No but if bp n nakia become most popular ship I don't see Marvel dropping that.

I also don't want storm fighting over a man. Especially a flatscan
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Theres a song for this.. Man a the least by Lady Saw. This is Storm's anthem
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

do u know the back story in 616 canon? nakia tries to murder tchalla. i dont see them fighting over him. i see nakia using romance to get in close to kill him after which storm is broughr into the picture and not initially as a love interest. so i dont think them fighting for him will be an issue if they go the route of intoducing storm in bp.

Theres a song for this.. Man a the least by Lady Saw. This is Storm's anthem
    Got ya covered

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Got ya covered

Lmaooooooo HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Lmaooooooo HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Actually, having thought about it I think this one is better:

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

do u know the back story in 616 canon?
    Happy also married Pepper.

I'm currently listening to black girl nerds podcast and the producer says they respect publishing but aren't tied to it.

I just personally think the BP/Nakia ship is going to blow up in two weeks. Just my opinion

If it happens though I won't be against it at all fyi (even though I'm storm forge fan)
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 02-01-2018 at 07:04 PM.

nakia attempting to murder tchalla.