• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Lmao. If the woman refers to herself as weather witch girl this article I- smh
    Exactly, SMH people.

Weather Witch sounds like a cool superhero name. I never understood why it would be an insult when there is character called Scarlet Witch.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Weather Witch sounds like a cool superhero name. I never understood why it would be an insult when there is character called Scarlet Witch.
    And theres an asian weather manipulator who goes by weather witch as well. Although i feel like that and windrider should be exclusive to Storm.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Now this guy knows his history. I'm impressed he remembered that from the X-Treme run. Towards the end of it too. I'd like to see him handle a team book with Storm. Loved the scene with her and Remy "When will it die, Gambit?" that was GOLD and THAT was Storm.
    I'm sorry don't recall her ever saying that. In what book was that?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    CBR asked is "Weather Witch" Insulting to Storm.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-storm-weather-witch/

HONESTLY, I never really saw this Nick Name as a insult even though it was supposed to be one. LOL
    People who use it against her may be using it as an insult but from a woman who worships the Bright Lady and whose ancestors include a long line of white-haired witches I'm sure the All-Goddess is unbothered!

And theres an asian weather manipulator who goes by weather witch as well. Although i feel like that and windrider should be exclusive to Storm.
    Often imitated never duplicated.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry don't recall her ever saying that. In what book was that?

People who use it against her may be using it as an insult but from a woman who worships the Bright Lady and whose ancestors include a long line of white-haired witches I'm sure the All-Goddess is unbothered!

Often imitated never duplicated.
    It was in the first issue of this Rogue and Gambit mini when he called her Stormy in the danger room.

It was in the first issue of this Rogue and Gambit mini when he called her Stormy in the danger room.
    Oh ok then I know her! Just wanted to be sure you hadn't got her mixed up with a Stormbot or something :P
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh ok then I know her! Just wanted to be sure you hadn't got her mixed up with a Stormbot or something :P
    No, no never that lol. I don't know Stormbot. But THAT was my Ororo.

No, no never that lol. I don't know Stormbot. But THAT was my Ororo.
    lolololol... i hope to see more of Ororo soon

Weather Witch an insult? Now if someone called her Lightning Lass in comics that would be insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Weather Witch an insult? Now if someone called her Lightning Lass in comics that would be insulting.
    and whats even more insulting than calling her lightning lass are writers who depict her as lightning lass, which they been doing for years:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-02-2018 at 12:42 PM.

and whats even more insulting than calling her lightning lass are writers who depict her as lightning lass.
    Eeeeexactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Eeeeexactly.
    shes even been called a moron for doing it but we know wherw the blame lies: lazy writing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    CBR asked is "Weather Witch" Insulting to Storm.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-storm-weather-witch/

HONESTLY, I never really saw this Nick Name as a insult even though it was supposed to be one. LOL
    The word "witch" generates a negative effect. So i hope Storm will no longer be called a weather witch especially that she's a hero.

Attachment 61573

I would love to see this ability revisited. Under the correct writer of course.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Attachment 61573

I would love to see this ability revisited. Under the correct writer of course.
    She's shooting lightning, how is that a unique ability? She almost drowned too, despite all those bubbles....

At least she learned eventually.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!