• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/disn...ut-assets.html

disney still on track to acquire all fox assets, including Fox-men, but wont be final until 12 -18 mths. excellent news for us storm fans!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

disney still on track to acquire all fox assets, including Fox-men, but wont be final until 12 -18 mths. excellent news for us storm fans!!
    I am happy that Disney got Fox but 12-18 months seemed too long, well, just so excited that i want a new xmen movie from them this year as well as plethora of xmen merchandises so i can increase my Storm collection.

BANNED

Finally the dark night if the soul is finally ending

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Finally the dark night if the soul is finally ending
    praise the ALL GODDESS!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

I personally believe it must be great to develop Ororo's magical talent and her bloodline heritage。This has been ignored by the writers for soooooooooo many years,which is absolutely a pity。
    I hope Coates can make Ororo meet Oshtur and Gaea,meet her mother or ancestors‘ spirits and begin to learn magic。She can be much more powerful by developing magic cause magic includes various powers。I also hope she can use some mystical items like Oshtur’s SWORD OF BONE ,Gaea's ROSE,The Tone Of Oshtur。
    I remenber She has showed her power of communicating with ghosts and spirits in X-23 issues,do you know in which issue more exactly?Besides,the red gem Storm wears seems to have some powers,can anyone explain it?

is storm in any books tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    I personally believe it must be great to develop Ororo's magical talent and her bloodline heritage。This has been ignored by the writers for soooooooooo many years,which is absolutely a pity。
    I hope Coates can make Ororo meet Oshtur and Gaea,meet her mother or ancestors‘ spirits and begin to learn magic。She can be much more powerful by developing magic cause magic includes various powers。I also hope she can use some mystical items like Oshtur’s SWORD OF BONE ,Gaea's ROSE,The Tone Of Oshtur。
    I remenber She has showed her power of communicating with ghosts and spirits in X-23 issues,do you know in which issue more exactly?Besides,the red gem Storm wears seems to have some powers,can anyone explain it?
    I would love to see Storm develop her magic side. Hell the sword was giving to get ancestor, who living in current Marvel.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I would love to see Storm develop her magic side. Hell the sword was giving to get ancestor, who living in current Marvel.
    The bone sword, you mean?
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 02-06-2018 at 06:52 PM.

i think in terms of her magical potentially i think i prefer it being latent how lemire showed her being able to be a vessel for magical energies or if attacked by magic she has the ability to resist or break through it how she did the bands of cytorrak.

Don't think Jen intended for this to be Storm, but I think it's a close match for a cosmic-magical Ororo. What do you all think?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post

Don't think Jen intended for this to be Storm, but I think it's a close match for a cosmic-magical Ororo. What do you all think?
    Wow, im loving it!

Im actually glad Ms Bartel is drawing her ladies to look sexier and taller.

Spectacular Member

Sword of Bone is a extremely powerful weapon that is as strong(even more )as Magik‘s soulsword。
    Ororo use it is so propee

BANNED

Thank you for voting Chaos Reigns. Thank you for voting.

Fellow Storm fans, i know that we differ in opinions but again we are all Storm fans so i really hope that despite of our differences, if the are polls, threads to vote Storm, that we may do so.

With alk Storm fans who have voted on the favorite female character in all comicdom, we have successfully put Storm on top, where she belongs and it makes us happy right? eventhough it's just a regular thread/poll. What is important is we are halping each other to vote for Storm to make her win or at least do well.

Spectacular Member

i think in terms of her magical potentially i think i prefer it being latent how lemire showed her being able to be a vessel for magical energies or if attacked by magic she has the ability to resist or break through it how she did the bands of cytorrak.
    I prefer she can use various powers by magic like Telekinesis,Telepathy,Teleporation,Chorokinesis(ev en small-scale reality wraping)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    I prefer she can use various powers by magic like Telekinesis,Telepathy,Teleporation,Chorokinesis(ev en small-scale reality wraping)
    As an omega-level mutant, I want Storm to have intangibility, ability control and absorb all kinds of energies and invulnerability and superstrength.

Oh and Timberjack, i have sent you a pm.