10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I disagree with you. How can Storm save and protect our planet if she encounters powerful villains like Thanos and Galactus? Even Meggan and Invisible Woman was able to hurt/beat Galactus.

Even Thor is extremely powerful yet still interesting. Same with Superman and Wonder Woman. Isnt Nova very powerful too?
    I knew you would.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I knew you would.
    Ahahaha. Nice one.

Everyone keeps talking about what kind of powers and abilities they want Storm to have. None of that sh!t matters. All you're going to end up with is an uber-powerful Storm that no one wants to write because they'll have to keep topping the feats they did last story arc to appease an increasingly rabid fan base. And in the process, she will become a caricature of herself(See Wolverine for proof).

I get it, we want a badass Storm doing awesome stuff. I'm a comic fan. I want to see cool stuff too. But let's not Dragon Ball Z Storm. I'm sure I'm in a minority of one when I say this but I don't want an omega, cosmic, magic, telekinetic, invulnerable, immortal Storm with a healing factor that will let her regenerate from a glob of saliva.

I do want a powerful Storm but not to the point where she starts to look like a mary sue. And I'll say it again. Don't let her series read like a Vertigo title. It won't last long.

Okay, I know what's coming my way so I'm ready......
    My thoughts exactly. Completely agree with this.

I knew you would.
    Attachment 61753
    10char
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Yeah I like where she is power wise.

Everyone keeps talking about what kind of powers and abilities they want Storm to have. None of that sh!t matters. All you're going to end up with is an uber-powerful Storm that no one wants to write because they'll have to keep topping the feats they did last story arc to appease an increasingly rabid fan base. And in the process, she will become a caricature of herself(See Wolverine for proof).

I get it, we want a badass Storm doing awesome stuff. I'm a comic fan. I want to see cool stuff too. But let's not Dragon Ball Z Storm. I'm sure I'm in a minority of one when I say this but I don't want an omega, cosmic, magic, telekinetic, invulnerable, immortal Storm with a healing factor that will let her regenerate from a glob of saliva.

I do want a powerful Storm but not to the point where she starts to look like a mary sue. And I'll say it again. Don't let her series read like a Vertigo title. It won't last long.

I actually agree with you. I want a nice balanced Storm. She's already extremely powerful and, I think, powerful enough as is. They just need to write her better.

Guys Ororo wasn't written AS badly in Gold today. She had, what I thought, was a cute little moment with Logan. I won't reveal any spoilers. But later on it was back to the same ole stuff (rolls eyes).

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Guys Ororo wasn't written AS badly in Gold today. She had, what I thought, was a cute little moment with Logan. I won't reveal any spoilers. But later on it was back to the same ole stuff (rolls eyes).
    I'm surprised Storm fans are still reading Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'm surprised Storm fans are still reading Gold.
    We're determined to hold on til the end
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Exactly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm not in this category. I just want a nice Balanced Storm yes i'd like to see her full potential and explore her powers more, but truth be told Storm already powerful as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Completely agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yeah I like where she is power wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    I actually agree with you. I want a nice balanced Storm. She's already extremely powerful and, I think, powerful enough as is. They just need to write her better.
    Exactly. A better written Storm is much more important than giving her power boosts.

We've already seen a very well written Storm without powers(one of the best imo. Kicking ass like it's Monday).

I hope that's green tea.

To each their own I guess lol.

Exactly. A better written Storm is much more important than giving her power boosts.

We've already seen a very well written Storm without powers(one of the best imo. Kicking ass like it's Monday).

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    To each their own I guess lol.

It was Monday.

BANNED

I smell what you're stepping in. But my brain has trouble coming to terms with this. This post has very little standing considering who created her and their intention behind doing so. It is not up for debate that Storm was created to be the most powerful and beautiful woman in all of comics that ever was or will be. I'm not sure how a woman of that calibre could not be considered a Mary Sue. Just sayin...