• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Do you want a sibling for Storm?

No. I prefer she stay an only child

If yes, from the mother side or the father side?

I would love to see Storm meet one of her cousins or ancestors from her mother side of the family

Do you want her sibling to be male or female?

Female, someone fully invested in the magic side of Storm's bloodline

Older or younger?

Not sure. Older could give Storm an adversary to fight but younger could give Storm someone to train and look after.

And human or mutant too?

Human but with Storm's blue eyes and white hair

If human, what would be the skills/abilities?

Someone with vast magical powers, who has followed the way of the ancient Atlantean magic. A form of magic so old and powerful that her powers are only matched by Doctor Strange. She would possesses the ability to manipulate the forces of magic for a variety of effects, including mind control, illusion-casting, astral projection, the projection of mystical bolts of force, creation of mystic force shields, the removal of spirits from their physical bodies and mental domination of those spirits, healing, and the ability to mentally manipulate the natural environment of Earth and the astral plane. She is able to time travel and can return from death using time travel. In her physical form, she is able to fly and change her shape into that of other people or animals.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Do you want a sibling for Storm?

No. I prefer she stay an only child

If yes, from the mother side or the father side?

I would love to see Storm meet one of her cousins or ancestors from her mother side of the family

Do you want her sibling to be male or female?

Female, someone fully invested in the magic side of Storm's bloodline

Older or younger?

Not sure. Older could give Storm an adversary to fight but younger could give Storm someone to train and look after.

And human or mutant too?

Human but with Storm's blue eyes and white hair

If human, what would be the skills/abilities?

Someone with vast magical powers, who has followed the way of the ancient Atlantean magic. A form of magic so old and powerful that her powers are only matched by Doctor Strange. She would possesses the ability to manipulate the forces of magic for a variety of effects, including mind control, illusion-casting, astral projection, the projection of mystical bolts of force, creation of mystic force shields, the removal of spirits from their physical bodies and mental domination of those spirits, healing, and the ability to mentally manipulate the natural environment of Earth and the astral plane. She is able to time travel and can return from death using time travel. In her physical form, she is able to fly and change her shape into that of other people or animals.
    I don't want a Buffy plot for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Question fellow Storm fans, do you want a sibling for Storm? If yes, from the mother side or the father side? do you want her sibling to be male or female? older or younger? And human or mutant too? if human, what would be the skills/abilities? if mutant what powers would you give?
    No siblings.
    Give her five cousins from from her mothers kingdom. A mixture of boys and girls each with a mastery of one element. Earth, fire, water, air and lighting.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Why would I ruin such a good team by putting Kitty in charge. The way I see it, Storm leads with Psylocke as her second in command. Though, I'm not sure if i would add Jean to the team right away. I would probably add Polaris, Domino and Dazzler in my second arc.

Oddly enough, that pic inspired me to do an All-Famale JLA fan-fic
    Lolol.. Then I totally support this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    As complicated as the 616 T'Challa/Ororo coupling is, the movie versions will be so much more so. I wish the MCU had already acquired the X-Men rights and Storm could be brought to the screen again in Black Panther(which looks to be amazing and will be a huge pop cultural watershed moment), but the BP train is already moving and Ororo isn't on it.

Unless they actually make Nakia betray T'Challa in this movie(and waste the highest profile/mainstream Hollywood African actress[Lupita], who would have also made for a good Ororo), there's not even a spot for her in a year or two when she even could appear in the MCU. Further, after the botched Fox-Men versions, I really don't want a mature 30-something or 40 year old MCU Storm out of the gate. I want to start over again fresh, with a college aged Ororo straight from her nature goddess phase becoming a superhero. That just won't line up with a 40-something Boseman by the time they can get to her.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-12-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Well there was a lie in his first paragraph. "Due to their strong-willed personalities". Yeah right. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    As complicated as the 616 T'Challa/Ororo coupling is, the movie versions will be so much more so. I wish the MCU had already acquired the X-Men rights and Storm could be brought to the screen again in Black Panther(which looks to be amazing and will be a huge pop cultural watershed moment), but the BP train is already moving and Ororo isn't on it.

Unless they actually make Nakia betray T'Challa in this movie(and waste the highest profile/mainstream Hollywood African actress[Lupita], who would have also made for a good Ororo), there's not even a spot for her in a year or two when she even could appear in the MCU. Further, after the botched Fox-Men versions, I really don't want a mature 30-something or 40 year old MCU Storm out of the gate. I want to start over again fresh, with a college aged Ororo straight from her nature goddess phase becoming a superhero. That just won't line up with a 40-something Boseman by the time they can get to her.
    I really love the fact this idea to pushing her and him together is seemingly many want to see. But to your point I'm not sure how they will make this happen. I do think the only way to bring her in as a love interest would be for Nakia to betray him as she did in the comics.

I think, at least for Storm, where they could infuse her in the BP movie as well as see a younger version of her would be to introduce the character similarly to how DC handled wonder woman. Show her as late 20s early 30s character introduced in BP then follow it up with a solo film where her younger days are explored. Also keep in mind that though boseman is 41/42 in real life he's probably late 20s in film.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Well there was a lie in his first paragraph. "Due to their strong-willed personalities". Yeah right. Lol.
    Why do you call this a lie?

BANNED

No Marriage!!!.........NO.

Any News of Solo besides this blasphemy???
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.

I think, at least for Storm, where they could infuse her in the BP movie as well as see a younger version of her would be to introduce the character similarly to how DC handled wonder woman. Show her as late 20s early 30s character introduced in BP then follow it up with a solo film where her younger days are explored. Also keep in mind that though boseman is 41/42 in real life he's probably late 20s in film.
    I mean, other than brief flashbacks in Ant-Man for Hank/Janet, where else has the MCU used such a tactic? Besides, Wonder Woman is immortal/non-aging demigoddess who is already 1000's of years old. They can skip 100 years with her and it doesn't really matter.

Storm's greatest arc was watching her go from a naive goddess to a reluctant superhero to a badass and a leader in her own right. I feel like tying her character to T'Challa from jump in the MCU would actually be a great disservice, as would showing her matured, then winding back.

As for Boseman, I really don't think they are implying his character is that much younger than he is. We all saw his father in Civil War. T'Chaka was well mature(even his mother portrayed by Angela Bassett is rocking long white dreds, so you know she's supposed to be mature too). Shuri may be a teenager, but I think T'Challa is being positioned as a mature man well into his 30's, if not his actual age of early 40's. He is a king, after all, not a prince. The MCU has aged up most of their heroes(look at Tony Stark, who is portrayed as every bit of RDJ's age, or Starlord who was already a tween in the 80's). Lupita is already in her mid 30's too, so it's not like they are trying to show them as kids just starting off(which is what I want for the X-Men, to be peers with the MCU's Spider-Man, more or less, and you can position Xavier and Magneto to be in their 40's/50's like Dr. Strange, Iron Man, and T'Challa...).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-12-2018 at 01:30 PM.

One of the biggest travesty of Marvel not having the rights to the X-men was no Storm in BP, bc they seem to literally have everyone in there. Oh well at least this gives them something to build up to. Im hoping she makes it in there by BP3 with at least a cameo/tease in 2. Heck, Id even take a flashback film whih takes place in their younger days as teenagers

I mean, other than brief flashbacks in Ant-Man for Hank/Janet, where else has the MCU used such a tactic? Besides, Wonder Woman is immortal/non-aging demigoddess who is already 1000's of years old. They can skip 100 years with her and it doesn't really matter.

Storm's greatest arc was watching her go from a naive goddess to a reluctant superhero to a badass and a leader in her own right. I feel like tying her character to T'Challa from jump in the MCU would actually be a great disservice, as would showing her matured, then winding back.

As for Boseman, I really don't think they are implying his character is that much younger than he is. We all saw his father in Civil War. T'Chaka was well mature(even his mother portrayed by Angela Bassett is rocking long white dreds, so you know she's supposed to be mature too). Shuri may be a teenager, but I think T'Challa is being positioned as a mature man well into his 30's, if not his actual age of early 40's. He is a king, after all, not a prince. The MCU has aged up most of their heroes(look at Tony Stark, who is portrayed as every bit of RDJ's age, or Starlord who was already a tween in the 80's). Lupita is already in her mid 30's too, so it's not like they are trying to show them as kids just starting off(which is what I want for the X-Men, to be peers with the MCU's Spider-Man, more or less, and you can position Xavier and Magneto to be in their 40's/50's like Dr. Strange, Iron Man, and T'Challa...).
    I haven't really followed much of the MCU films outside the main Avenger films and Captain America so I'm not sure about that but I loved how DC approached introducing her character within the DCU. In terms of timelines and universe building, Disney could go the route of still showing the Xmen "catching up" to the main timeline by digitally de-aging the "adult" versions of the Xmen or use younger teen actors to show the early years (kind of like first class stories) while simultaneously showing older and current version of the Xmen in the main timelines. It's not perfect but the MU do have options in introducing older Xmen while still allowing for those "origin" stories that build the Xmen to where they ultimately would be the current MU. These origins can be a mixture of team/solo films to flesh out the main X-cast in a similar fashion done with the Avengers.

In regards to Tchalla's age you may very well be correct but if they introduced older versions of the Xmen while concurrently releasing "First Class" movies to fill in the early stories of the Xmen they could make it work. Point being it's not impossible to do both especially with the resources financially available to Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    One of the biggest travesty of Marvel not having the rights to the X-men was no Storm in BP, bc they seem to literally have everyone in there. Oh well at least this gives them something to build up to. Im hoping she makes it in there by BP3 with at least a cameo/tease in 2. Heck, Id even take a flashback film whih takes place in their younger days as teenagers
    I would love a flashback sequence to their younger days where she saves him from the slavers. I'm hopeful she makes an appearance in BP 2 and that the deal goes through by the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    No Marriage!!!.........NO.

Any News of Solo besides this blasphemy???
    no solo news as of yet.

butterflykyss trying to line up Ororo and T'Challa in the MCU....

Don't hurt yourself with those Gold-medal gymnastics, gurl!

As others have mentioned, I would love for Storm and BP to appear together in a film.

In regards to comics, I really hope we get some more info on the Storm solo. Something...anything would be nice at this point. The teased Storm art from Jen Bartel looks amazing and I hope she shares more.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

butterflykyss trying to line up Ororo and T'Challa in the MCU....

Don't hurt yourself with those Gold-medal gymnastics, gurl!

You got me rolling lolol

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    As others have mentioned, I would love for Storm and BP to appear together in a film.

In regards to comics, I really hope we get some more info on the Storm solo. Something...anything would be nice at this point. The teased Storm art from Jen Bartel looks amazing and I hope she shares more.
    Me too. Like I mentioned a while back I don't think we are going to get anything new on her solo until after the klaw arc and based on the x-men sales they gone have to make this pitch real hard for people to want to check her out.