10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Part of me always thinks though, why doesn’t Storm rock a costume made with vibranium?
    When she was Queen of Wakanda, I always thought that would be a cool gift from T'Challa. Something like unstable molecule vibranium cloth that she could summon at will from her wedding ring to cover her body as she deemed necessary. Storm's greatest weakness as a combatant has always been her baseline human durability. Can you imagine a physically nigh-invulnerable Storm? Of course, if she really wanted to, she could pull off the feat herself by surrounding herself with extremely pressurized air/manipulating the electrostatic cohesion of her own molecules, but still, it would have been a nice gesture on T'Challa's part.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    When she was Queen of Wakanda, I always thought that would be a cool gift from T'Challa. Something like unstable molecule vibranium cloth that she could summon at will from her wedding ring to cover her body as she deemed necessary. Storm's greatest weakness as a combatant has always been her baseline human durability. Can you imagine a physically nigh-invulnerable Storm? Of course, if she really wanted to, she could pull off the feat herself by surrounding herself with extremely pressurized air/manipulating the electrostatic cohesion of her own molecules, but still, it would have been a nice gesture on T'Challa's part.
    Storm has baseline human durability to physical/kinetic attacks. But she is well beyond human in her ability to endure energy attacks and also she can withstand extreme temps. I have always felt that this was always overlooked/ignored. It should also be of note that Storm has decent resistance to sickness as well since I believe it was stated that was never sick as a child. Although I think manufactured illnesses/plague can still harm her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Hell, the only time i recall Storm being ill was druing the brood saga, when she was pregnant with the brood queen.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Hell, the only time i recall Storm being ill was druing the brood saga, when she was pregnant with the brood queen.
    And when bitten by Dracula.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I would love for her to do something like that with her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm has baseline human durability to physical/kinetic attacks. But she is well beyond human in her ability to endure energy attacks and also she can withstand extreme temps. I have always felt that this was always overlooked/ignored. It should also be of note that Storm has decent resistance to sickness as well since I believe it was stated that was never sick as a child. Although I think manufactured illnesses/plague can still harm her.
    I mean, obviously she can bathe in lightning and such, but I'm talking pure physical durability in terms of: if you prick her, she bleeds. A vibranium suit would let her take blows from the Hulk and smite bitches with lightning. It would be a great upgrade for superhero battles.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I would love for her to do something like that with her powers.
    I agree. Storm don't need no man for nuthin'!

I agree. Storm don't need no man for nuthin'!
    Now we're on the same page!!! I love Tchalla and her as a couple but she needs him for nothing. She has all she needs within herself.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    More stunning Storm art from Jen's Instagram!

“I am the gathering tempest—I am the howling wind, the roar of the rain, the voice of THUNDER!”

Thicc and sexy. My chocolate Goddess!

I need this solo like right now.
    Last edited by Crimz; 02-26-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Damn, I’m loving everything about her new look! Hope to get more news on the solo soon.
    Beautiful art, but if this outfit is in the comic, we going to have to get on him for his double standard for the Dora. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Beautiful art, but if this outfit is in the comic, we going to have to get on him for his double standard for the Dora. lol
    Why is that?????

BANNED

lol.

So petty!

He's just telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Why is that?????
    Waaaayyyy back when he first stated, he said his wife told him athletic women don't have big breast and wouldn't run around half naked. Referring to the Dora at the time. And if you notice they walk around in pretty baggy clothing. But somehow Shuri gets away with the abs. lol

BANNED

She's the goddess of ass kicking.

That said, Jen's look is a bit of a throwback to her 80's mohawk/leathers look.

That said, I've long been a fan of that look with locs, so....

Attachment 62676
    She's the goddess of many awesome things, lol!

On the punk-related looks, however, well, you know how I feel about Storm and the whole Mohawk/leather look. I hate it on her (you're a dude sporting it in that photo, completely different from a woman doing it. Some things look cool on female characters, but not on males and vice versa...at least for my tastes. The punk leather look can look cool on Bishop, but not on Storm. ). The punk look served its purpose back in the 80s for the phase Storm was going through at the time, but once she snapped out of it, it was time for her to burn the clothes and put that look on permanent shut down!

That's how I feel about it, and I know we'll just have to agree to disagree, so UH!

BAM!

https://karmicvintage.files.wordpres...unroe-xmen.jpg

Braids can look cool on Storm (I loved them on her during her time in X-Treme X-Men, for instance), but can they at least let her have a full head of hair?!
    Last edited by rutog98; 02-26-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Waaaayyyy back when he first stated, he said his wife told him athletic women don't have big breast and wouldn't run around half naked. Referring to the Dora at the time. And if you notice they walk around in pretty baggy clothing. But somehow Shuri gets away with the abs. lol
    Storm told him that? I don't recall that issue where was this stated?