• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Those are some nasty characters. I wouldn't mind Graviton, Umar (especially Umar) and Magus and his church to come for her. Quicksand wouldn't be a bad nemesis.
    I agree some very nasty ones. I do like your idea of Graviton that would be a great fight.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    So, what are some good established MU villains for Storm to fight? I know Coates said something about Storm vs. Thanos! That would be AWESOME!!!

My list would include: Thanos, Dr. Doom, Maelstrom, Hela, Ego, the Living Planet, Bogan, Dracula (Dracula can super amp himself depending on the strength of the blood he drinks), Candra (with major power upgrades), Shuma-gorath, etc.
    Some of them are TOO BIG. Coates didn’t say he was going to put Storm against Thanos. I agree with all except Thanos and Shuma Gorath.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree some very nasty ones. I do like your idea of Graviton that would be a great fight.

Some of them are TOO BIG. Coates didn’t say he was going to put Storm against Thanos. I agree with all except Thanos and Shuma Gorath.
    Let me ask this question. What heavy hitters can take on Thanos in the Mu on your opinion?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Let me ask this question. What heavy hitters can take on Thanos in the Mu on your opinion?
    Currently??? Nobody. Thanos has been written to be Extremely unstoppable no matter who he’s fighting. He beat the Snot out of the Phoenix so far. Post Secret Wars Thanos has fought Galactus, Odin, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Smacked around Thor the dude is VERY OP for no apparent reason. Storm has no business fighting him.

Turning his brain off is about the ONLY thing Storm has against him.

Currently??? Nobody. Thanos has been written to be Extremely unstoppable no matter who he’s fighting. He beat the Snot out of the Phoenix so far. Post Secret Wars Thanos has fought Galactus, Odin, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Smacked around Thor the dude is VERY OP for no apparent reason. Storm has no business fighting him.

I think the only way to change the idea that she is weaker than she actually is is by having her fight the big gun villains and win. I'm not saying it should be Thanos, even though he was taken down by the brain shut down thing before which she can do, but she has to be shown more winning against those big dogs. Just my two cents.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I think the only way to change the idea that she is weaker than she actually is is by having her fight the big gun villains and win. I'm not saying it should be Thanos, even though he was taken down by the brain shut down thing before which she can do, but she has to be shown more winning against those big dogs. Just my two cents.
    Actually, Yes your right I agree. If that gets people to shut the heck up about her dang Glass Cannon body then yes. Have her fight powerful stronger enimies. From Cosmic to Magic. I’m just saying She shouldn’t fight Thanos. He’s far above her pay grade.

If Storm is ever to fight higher and stronger enimies that’s fine but let her stay in that Lane. She shouldn’t go any higher than abstract being she’s out of her league there.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 09:55 PM.

He was build to be the ultimate bad guy. Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer and Hulk rolled into one. Very few in Marvel can defeat him, and even fewer can fight him on an even ground.

Right. I love Storm but she can't win this one. PIS would have to on overload for her to win against him.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-01-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    He was build to be the ultimate bad guy. Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer and Hulk rolled into one. Very few in Marvel can defeat him, and even fewer can fight him on an even ground.
    Exactly. That’s why putting Storm against Thanos is a BAD IDEA.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 10:02 PM.

BANNED

If Storm ever does come across Thanos then there better be some decent and well told Story and reason for their battle.

NO PIS, NO CIS, NO WIS on BOTH Characters.

Actually, Yes your right I agree. If that gets people to shut the heck up about her dang Glass Cannon body then yes. Have her fight powerful stronger enimies. From Cosmic to Magic. I’m just saying She shouldn’t fight Thanos. He’s far above her pay grade.

If Storm is ever to fight higher and stronger enimies that’s fine but let her stay in that Lane. She shouldn’t go any higher than abstract being she’s out of her league there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Right. I love Storm but she can't win this one. PIS would have to on overload for her to win against him.
    If Storm ever does come across Thanos then there better be some decent and well told Story and reason for their battle.

NO PIS, NO CIS, NO WIS on BOTH Characters.
    So storm beat trion who I would argue is more powerful than Thanos.

However without getting into thar debate who is the strongest character you both think Storm should be able to beat with any forms of induced stupidity.

BANNED

So storm beat trion who I would argue is more powerful than Thanos.

However without getting into thar debate who is the strongest character you both think Storm should be able to beat with any forms of induced stupidity.
    The Trion is a whole different case with context to it, but I’ll leave that alone.

If Storm is at her full potential? I think Storm is able to beat:

Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer any Herald of Galactus, Graviton, Magneto, Dr.Doom, Gladiator, Carol Danvers, Monica Rambeau,
    Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Phoenix. And a few more but I can’t think of any now I’m VERY SLEEPY.

That’s IF Storms powers are at its FULL potential. Right now Storm can beat a few Mid Tiers and a small handful of Top Tiers. That’s Just Me.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 10:14 PM.

The Trion is a whole different breed altogether, but I’ll leave that alone.

Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer any Herald of Galactus, Graviton, Magneto, Dr.Doom, Gladiator (Maybe), Carol Danvers, Monica Rambeau,
    Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Phoenix.

That’s IF Storms powers are at its FULL potential. Right now Storm can beat a few Mid Tiers and a small handful of Top Tiers. That’s Just Me.
    Those are pretty powerful characters. Some I would argue are stronger than Thanos. When do you think she was written to her full potential or do you think we haven't seen this in the comics yet?

The Trion is a whole different case with context to it, but I’ll leave that alone.

Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer any Herald of Galactus, Graviton, Magneto, Dr.Doom, Gladiator, Carol Danvers, Monica Rambeau,
    Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Phoenix. And a few more but I can’t think of any now I’m VERY SLEEPY.

Sasuke? Sorry, but I don’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    How about you who are the most powerful characters you can see her beating?

BANNED

Those are pretty powerful characters. Some I would argue are stronger than Thanos. When do you think she was written to her full potential or do you think we haven't seen this in the comics yet?
    The characters I mentioned on the Marvel Side Thanos has already mopped the floor with them. I personally don’t think Storm has ever been written to her full potential....YET.

Storm going into RogueStorm was nothing, but a Taste. Coates hinting at Storms Divinity is just Unlocking The Door. So, no Storm as of yet has not been written to her full potential, because she keeps getting scaled back for other characters. Or writers legitimately forgot most of what Storm can actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Actually, yes. Yes she can.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 10:23 PM.

The characters I mentioned on the Marvel Side Thanos has already mopped the floor with them. I personally don’t think Storm has ever been written to her full potential....YET.

Storm going into RogueStorm was nothing, but a Taste. Coates hinting at Storms Divinity is just Unlocking The Door. So, no Storm as of yet has not been written to her full potential, because she keeps getting scaled back for other characters. Or writers legitimately forgot most of what Storm can actually do.

Actually, yes. Yes she can.
    Fair enough I definitely don't think she has been written to her full potential either. That would be cool if she was shown able to beat the ones you mentioned.