• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Yes! Look at all that ass that she serves the king of Wakanda! I absolutely love the moments of intimate embrace between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ororo understood his dilemma and didn't judge him for it.

It was more than an idea. That's why they have always found each other even when life seemed to be the one obstacle that kept them apart.
    As we continue making way for the truth...
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Like, literally the last pages of the newest BP issue shows how Manifold went to get Storm, and just after they teleport away, Logan walks by and sniffs the air, saying "hmm, smells familiar..."

I agree with you; it's ridiculous! If Storm is seriously dating BP again, it has to reflect across the line. So Red, Gold, and BP's books should all be on the same page. I mean, how is T'Challa even harboring Jean's team and helping her with the UN and whatever when he's in the middle of this ongoing struggle in Coates's book? The country seems to be in the middle of a civil war and gods and monsters are running rampant, but Neznho and Honey Badger are playing in a waterfall and T'Challa has time to coach Jean through global politics(when they have never actually met in anything more substantial than a company wide crossover in the 90's or something and Jean was dead while he was married to Ororo)?
    This last part is exactly what Kyss, Rutog and I were emphasizing. Worlds Apart was the highlight of her marriage because she stepped up and owned all the roles that she willfully accepted. That was new change in her status quo that not only set the stage for a new perspective on mutant leadership. It also placed Wakanda itself on a brand new stage. No, it wasn't necessary for Storm to take on the X-red storyline exactly as is. As your very last line highlights, it is glaringly obvious that Jean's new storyline feels like a continuation of one that she was not present for. Which is weird because people are all too excited to point out that Storm should not have been forced into the X-narrative after Worlds Apart. But it's okay to force T'Challa into the X-fold all because it's with Jean Grey? Hmm...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    Okay, but what's the endgame for Ororo and T'challa's relationship right now? Are they going to reconstitute their conjugation? Have children? How are they actually going to consummate their love? From my perspective everything feels incredibly tentative as it pertains to their dalliance, and so I'm finding it hard to be emtionally invested. Where are they actually going from here? I appreciate Ororo re-discovering another avenue for the expression of happiness, and am cognizant that there are a plethora of other ways in which she can achieve happiness besides rekindling relations with an old flame, but this feels a bit regressive for her character. What is Coates' endgame for the two of them or this just a heat-of-the-moment thing?

Additionally, whatever he's planning on doing--it needs to be consequential. Something with beneficial ramifications for both characters. I feel a lot of the reason for why the X-Men office has more or less disregarded Storm and BP's relationship as it stands, is because IMO there isn't enough contextual weight behind their reunion and it hasn't been grounded by/with a milestone or characterized by a larger overarching event of significance for both their worlds. I disagree with the narrative that Ororo disliked being Queen--a sentiment I saw expressed under both Ellis, Pak, and Coates in varying forms so I wouldn't mind if she became Queen again, but I'd just prefer that something of significance happens and that they're not just going to spend time treading the waters like teenagers for another year.
    I mean these same questions can be asked of any pairing in a comic book. I think Coates as of now is taking it slow with them. Allowing the progression of it to naturally and organically happen. And it's definitely not a heat of the moment thing. This reconciliation of sorts was one that began way back during the incursion.

And the reason the xoffices disgards it has nothing to do with the things you mentioned. They simply don't care. I mean her characterization in Gold is demonstrative of this. Furthermore I completely disagree with there being no benefits for both characters. For one this relationship has benefited him because it symbolizes or represents his freedom from always placing Wakanda before his needs. For ororo the benefits are also one that is noteworthy. It has allowed for great character development, not only exploring her ties to Harlem, but showing her strength and resilience after the events of the IvX. Within this title she is allowed to shine and thrive in ways we haven seen in the xbooks for years. Moreover, the benefits to them both are that they make each other happy. Tchalla isn't being played second to anyone nor Ororo. They both are invested in the other. To your last point about waiting around a year I think the best thing to do is allow the story to progress. However if there is no synergy between the xbooks and BP it is for nought.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-03-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Yes! Look at all that ass that she serves the king of Wakanda! I absolutely love the moments of intimate embrace between them.

As we continue making way for the truth...

This last part is exactly what Kyss, Rutog and I were emphasizing. Worlds Apart was the highlight of her marriage because she stepped up and owned all the roles that she willfully accepted. That was new change in her status quo that not only set the stage for a new perspective on mutant leadership. It also placed Wakanda itself on a brand new stage. No, it wasn't necessary for Storm to take on the X-red storyline exactly as is. As your very last line highlights, it is glaringly obvious that Jean's new storyline feels like a continuation of one that she was not present for. Which is weird because people are all too excited to point out that Storm should not have been forced into the X-narrative after Worlds Apart. But it's okay to force T'Challa into the X-fold all because it's with Jean Grey? Hmm...

1. Yaassss Ororo be laying those goodies on him something serious. She got that comeback.

2. The truth shall set us free.

3. I'm trying to understand when dud Jean and Tchalla ever have a relationship before read. Do you know? I'm very confusion.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

The makeup sex is good

Thanks! Storm got her man. Good for her!
    Yes she did get her man! She's had him wrapped around her finger for years. And in return he's had the keys to her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Read the posts and look at the scans bro. It doesn't matter what you, me or anyone else thinks.

Right now it's canon that Storm and BP are together.

Don't worry, bro. I'm here removing obstructions from your path as we continue making way for the truth...
    Baby you are preaching to the choir. Me and rutog had this same conversation a few pages back like it makes no sense that Jean would be all chummy with Tchalla when they have never had any interaction. Like at least show Ororo acting as a liason or something. And you make a great point about how out of sync red is with his solo. The only thing I can think of is maybe this happens when he goes to space in the next bp arc. Why do you think the books seem so badly misaligned when it comes to these two. Red was such a red flag for me honestly.

And Logan I just need him to stay far away from Ororo as possible. He hasn't brought anything good to the character and I hope this is squashed when they link in his mini.
    Sweet honey baby, please tell the truth like it's never been told before. Tell it like it's going outta style, I say! It's a clear slap in the face to Storm fans to have Jean Grey following up a storyline that deals with gathering political power for told he mutant cause (Something a mutant Queen should rightfully be doing) and her supporting cast includes two Wakandan males (both of which making their last appearance together in an X-book centering on Storm. Worlds Apart). And King Namor, the man whom the X-office saw fit for Storm to have an affair with. And he was the ultimate reasoning behind her marriage being dissolved. Let's speak about the facts of the case.
    Storm is feisty like that. He loves it

Yes. He loves her feisty ways. They're like magnets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. Might last a week. Might last 10 years.

'Till they're not together, they're together.

Don't hold on to hate.
    Hate isn't good for anyone. But you must also let your haters be your motivators. Haters of the union only make me push for them more! Lolol
    No I prefer this good:

Exactly. Being stuck in the days of AvX won't change this truth.

She has gotten better. That's Tchalla
    I love that imagine. It's simply amazing.
    Please say this again Marvell. And being hateful and petty aint changing a damn thing.
    It won't change a thing. But it is so enjoyable to witness. My, my, my, how I am over here enjoying myself!

How is she not his baby mama...lol...all that A$$.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yes she did get her man! She's had him wrapped around her finger for years. And in return he's had the keys to her heart.

Don't worry, bro. I'm here removing obstructions from your path as we continue making way for the truth...

Sweet honey baby, please tell the truth like it's never been told before. Tell it like it's going outta style, I say! It's a clear slap in the face to Storm fans to have Jean Grey following up a storyline that deals with gathering political power for told he mutant cause (Something a mutant Queen should rightfully be doing) and her supporting cast includes two Wakandan males (both of which making their last appearance together in an X-book centering on Storm. Worlds Apart). And King Namor, the man whom the X-office saw fit for Storm to have an affair with. And he was the ultimate reasoning behind her marriage being dissolved. Let's speak about the facts of the case.

Yes. He loves her feisty ways. They're like magnets.

Hate isn't good for anyone. But you must also let your haters be your motivators. Haters of the union only make me push for them more! Lolol

I love that imagine. It's simply amazing.

It won't change a thing. But it is so enjoyable to witness. My, my, my, how I am over here enjoying myself!
    You keep spreading the truth beloved. There was a slight bit of turbulence earlier but we are here to ensure safe travel in these skies. The Hadari Yao would have it no other way.

The storm forum now has the most views of any other xbook forum when by over a million compared to the next highest forum, as well as the most posts! Thanks to all the Storm fans who keep this thread active and a welcoming place for all to show the All-Goddess love!!!

BANNED

The storm forum now has the most views of any other xbook forum when by over a million compared to the next highest forum, as well as the most posts! Thanks to all the Storm fans who keep this thread active and a welcoming place for all to show the All-Goddess love!!!
    Yes to this. I know passions run high here, it's a true testament to the overwhelming feelings that Storm's character brings out in all of us. I know sometimes I can be a bit over the top, but I am truly happiest amongst my fellow Storm fans here. All of you guys make this such a special place.

Yes to this. I know passions run high here, it's a true testament to the overwhelming feelings that Storm's character brings out in all of us. I know sometimes I can be a bit over the top, but I am truly happiest amongst my fellow Storm fans here. All of you guys make this such a special place.
    And we love you for your passion don't ever change!!

BANNED

And we love you for your passion don't ever change!!
    You are so crazy! I saw you post. I guess we were enjoying ourselves a bit too much. Go figure...

Anyway, if Storm's fans did have a clubhouse, what would it be called?

You are so crazy! I saw you post. I guess we were enjoying ourselves a bit too much. Go figure...

Anyway, if Storm's fans did have a clubhouse, what would it be called?
    You know I asked a similar question a while back and no one responded lol.
    And I'm not so sure what we could be named any ideas?

Malachi and the Jezebels
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Not really sure. I personally believe we should be Storm's own thief guild. Handcuffs on ya man, or you might lose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Malachi and the Jezebels
    That does have a certain ring to it. Lolol

Not really sure. I personally believe we should be Storm's own thief guild. Handcuffs on ya man, or you might lose him.

That does have a certain ring to it. Lolol
    We're Storm fans, not fans of Dusty The SnowWoman
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    We're Storm fans, not fans of Dusty The SnowWoman
    Lmao I ain't saying I'll actually take him. I am saying he will come running, so handcuff his ass.