• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

People discount Ororo HORRIDLY. Always have. But these days it seems even worse. The way she is portrayed only adds insult to injury.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    People discount Ororo HORRIDLY. Always have. But these days it seems even worse. The way she is portrayed only adds insult to injury.
    Thats why we as fans have to check people when they get out of line. Posters were even posting old speed feats. But I can't blame them when the xbooks have her needing weather to use her powers and have her sleeping all the time. It's f*cking ridiculous.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thats why we as fans have to check people when they get out of line. Posters were even posting old speed feats. But I can't blame them when the xbooks have her needing weather to use her powers and have her sleeping all the time. It's f*cking ridiculous.
    Exactly. The Storm bot is making things horrible for all of us. It's a fight just to prove she was, at one point, a competent leader smh. What speed feats were they talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Exactly. The Storm bot is making things horrible for all of us. It's a fight just to prove she was, at one point, a competent leader smh. What speed feats were they talking about?
    They posted her getting punched by spiderman (which she was unconscious before she was punched) and some even older showings back during the dark Phoenix saga.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't understand this back and forth? I don't collect X-Men now, and didn't particularly enjoy how Claremont used her powers to do everything the story called for to rearranging street clothes' molecules into a costume.

The only time I found nuance and mechanical interest in how Storm's powers worked was in the annual versus Sienna Blaze, where she describes her power as a "sixth sense". Her mind perceives pressure, humidity, electricity as "colors" she's able to psychically move. It was an interesting way of describing the atmosphere, and weather as merely an expression.

What are you two discussing? That writers and fans have disagreements to her capabilities?

BANNED

Storm fans if you ever get in a debate with Storm vs the Hulk. Post this scan:
    This is a scan of Hulk having his Brain turned off by a device place on his forehead. This will get any Hulk fan rilled up why? Because it actually proves to the fact Storm can do what this device did to Hulk. Of course they will say “Hulk had his head cut off” yes but the Hulk persona died. Why do you think Banner had to jump in?? They argument does not work. They will say Hulk’s Healing Factor will save him. HA FUNNY how his healing factor did kick in when his brain was turned off.

Here ya go:
    This scan is from Thanos vs Hulk issue #4 this is a HARD pill for Hulk fans or any other person debating for Hulk Because it proves them wrong. It’s funny because I’m this scan it says “TURN OFF THE BRAIN AND YOU SHUT DOWN THE MONSTER”
    Attachment 63245

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree that’s why it’s hard for people to accept the fact she can take out most Heavier hitters with her OP Hax. As I’ve talked to you about the Hulk. He has no protection against this. To claim Storm needs to do this to another class 100 is nothing MORE than a Excuse. Why? Well why does Storm need to prove this feat again, after she beamed an EMP to to Clone Thor’s Brain which turned it off. Then we found out he had a back up drive. The fact Clone Thor no longer showed pupils in his eyes proves the brain attacked worked. Next we have Mr. sinister who is about smarter than the Hulk in EVERYWAY. Storm as we ALL know directly attacked the electric system in his brain..............I’m sorry she what??? She directly attacked the synapses in his brain. It can’t get any simple than that.

Hulk was dropped by having a deceive placed on His forehead. When he Hulked out that device attacked his Cereberal Neural System turning his brain off. Did it work??? Yup. The Hulk dropped like a ton of bricks. So basically in the logic of other people Storm can’t replicate this feat because 1. She needs help. 2. Sinister is not Class 100. 3. Storm is not able to emit enough energy to do what a device did to the Hulk. LOL HAHAHAHA

FUNNY. Sorry just rambling but you have to admit this is down right embarrassing and hilarious how people think.
    I sure hope you let them know how ridiculous they were being. Who was cuttin up? Point me to the thread.

This is a scan of Hulk having his Brain turned off by a device place on his forehead. This will get any Hulk fan rilled up why? Because it actually proves to the fact Storm can do what this device did to Hulk. Of course they will say “Hulk had his head cut off” yes but the Hulk persona died. Why do you think Banner had to jump in?? They argument does not work. They will say Hulk’s Healing Factor will save him. HA FUNNY how his healing factor did kick in when his brain was turned off.

Here ya go:
    This scan is from Thanos vs Hulk issue #4 this is a HARD pill for Hulk fans or any other person debating for Hulk Because it proves them wrong. It’s funny because I’m this scan it says “TURN OFF THE BRAIN AND YOU SHUT DOWN THE MONSTER”
    Attachment 63245
    Lies, FAKE COMIC...lol

Hulk Vs. Storm debates always fun. Storm shoot him into the air with her winds. End of Debate.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-12-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lies, FAKE COMIC...lol
    This comic is not fake. Go look for yourself Thanos vs Hulk. That scans starts on the 1st issue.

Also where is your proof?

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I sure hope you let them know how ridiculous they were being. Who was cuttin up? Point me to the thread.
    They closed it sorry ya missed it.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-12-2018 at 12:23 PM.

BANNED

Here ya go:
    Attachment 63245
    Who is it that needs this unleashed on them? I hope they've had lunch.

BANNED

This comic is fake? Where’s the proof

They closed it sorry ya missed it.
    Oh... Boooooooooo!!!

This comic is fake? Where’s the proof
    Sorry, just a little political pun there...favorite words from our President.

Everything is FAKE NEWS when it puts him in a bad light...lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sorry, just a little political pun there...favorite words from our President.

Everything is FAKE NEWS when it puts him in a bad light...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Oh... Boooooooooo!!!
    LordAllmighty don’t joke with me like that I was about to SAY!!!!

This is 100% real Ironman is shown wearing his Model 42 armor.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-12-2018 at 12:28 PM.

LordAllmighty don’t joke with me like that I was about to SAY!!!!

This is 100% real Ironman is shown wearing his Model 42 armor.
    Sorry Love...forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I don't understand this back and forth? I don't collect X-Men now, and didn't particularly enjoy how Claremont used her powers to do everything the story called for to rearranging street clothes' molecules into a costume.

The only time I found nuance and mechanical interest in how Storm's powers worked was in the annual versus Sienna Blaze, where she describes her power as a "sixth sense". Her mind perceives pressure, humidity, electricity as "colors" she's able to psychically move. It was an interesting way of describing the atmosphere, and weather as merely an expression.

What are you two discussing? That writers and fans have disagreements to her capabilities?
    The nuance and mechanical description written in that annual was actually taken from Claremonts original description of her perception of energy patterns around her:

And we are discussing writers not writing her powers consistently with how Claremont established her power set in canon.