• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Because you two ignore the fact that she was headmistress in another book before this. Because you ignore the fact that she calls herself headmistress before she sleeps with him.
    So the story doesn't inform the narrative? As the narrative has be presented fro World's Apart til now, Storm was not given a greater leadership role after sleeping with Wolverine after shaming T'Challa? And before you answer, I hope you do realize that she didn't take full control until after BOTH he and Scott were removed from the board. Wolverine didn't die until they were already having sex. So, remind me and everyone else here how she WAS NOT given a greater leadership position AFTER sleeping with a white male power fantasy while shaming the most significant black male in her life? Remind me again how this is possible?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yet you focus on him.

So you're satisfied with the lackluster handling of Storm by the X-Offices since the marriage was over.

When she's not wallpaper, she's a walking nap.
    Not the walking nap tho... LAWDHAMERCY

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Not the walking nap tho... LAWDHAMERCY
    Damn. How could we have missed this diagnosis! Storm has Walking Nap Disease! She's a frakking Walker!!!!!

Somebody call Daryl!!!!

#WND(Weapons of Nap Destruction).

BANNED

So the story doesn't inform the narrative? As the narrative has be presented fro World's Apart til now, Storm was not given a greater leadership role after sleeping with Wolverine after shaming T'Challa? And before you answer, I hope you do realize that she didn't take full control until after BOTH he and Scott were removed from the board. Wolverine didn't die until they were already having sex. So, remind me and everyone else here how she WAS NOT given a greater leadership position AFTER sleeping with a white male power fantasy while shaming the most significant black male in her life? Remind me again how this is possible?
    I think this needs to be said Logan and Ororo were already over by the time he died and she was already running things because he left again. Every time he left she was left carrying the bag. All of that happened after he lost his healing factor. Not to mention she hooked up with T'challa while in a relationship with Logan because that relationship was a friendship that involved sex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Frankly it doesn't matter what happened way back then it's irrelevant now, with the exception of how poorly she is treated in the xbooks. Storm is with Black Panther and in the BP books she is treated with the respect and care a character of her status deserves. In the xbooks, she appears out of obligation to making the book feel like xmen where she brings nothing to the story and is wallpaper. And with Logan coming back she will once again be written like a sick puppy who can't function or keep it together unless she has him there holding her hand. That's the reality now. And all of what is happening to her now, especially with Wolverine back in the issue you mentioned they were going to have sex, is why she is how she is now within the xbooks.

Logan trophy:

How can she be a trophy to a character that ain't in the book?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Yeah because the annulment had nothing to do with her pairing with Logan.
    Her linking up to him was the direct result of the annulment. Tchalla was ok with her being with anyone but Logan, but she initiated all of that to spite Tchalla. Which resulted in them being together. The thing in that people who say she was Tchalla trophy don't realize that the big plans they had for her was to be Logan's play thing, his trophy until he found something better. In the end, they had O'roro risking the lives of the entire planet over a guy didn't even think about her in his last moments. Whereas, Tchalla in his last moments on earth only wanted to spend it with her. Whether you like it or not, Tchalla is the best man for her and Coates is demonstrating beautifully why within the Black panther. Moreover, Rise of the Panther issue 5 will further elaborate on their love timeless love. That my friend is development.

Yet you focus on him.

So you're satisfied with the lackluster handling of Storm by the X-Offices since the marriage was over.

I see no lies here.

Please remind them of the truth. The Hadari Yao commands it!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Yet you focus on him.

That's a big jump to make. I want her out of the x books. I would prefer her in black panther because the x books suck.

That's a big jump to make. I want her out of the x books. I would prefer her in black panther because the x books suck.
    Well, she's in BP right now and they are being written rather well as a couple by Coates.

BANNED

Her linking up to him was the direct result of the annulment. Tchalla was ok with her being with anyone but Logan, but she initiated all of that to spite Tchalla. Which resulted in them being together. The thing in that people who say she was Tchalla trophy don't realize that the big plans they had for her was to be Logan's play thing, his trophy until he found something better. In the end, they had O'roro risking the lives of the entire planet over a guy didn't even think about her in his last moments. Whereas, Tchalla in his last moments on earth only wanted to spend it with her. Whether you like it or not, Tchalla is the best man for her and Coates is demonstrating beautifully why within the Black panther. Moreover, Rise of the Panther issue 5 will further elaborate on their love timeless love. That my friend is development.

I see no lies here.

Please remind them of the truth. The Hadari Yao commands it!
    Wtf when did she risk the lives of everyone on the planet for wolverine?

How can she be a trophy to a character that ain't in the book?
    She was a trophy up until he died. She was wreck and couldn't function after he died. It even carried over to her interactions with OML. Nothing about them being intimate was good for the character. You love it because it was to spite Tchalla but the reality is that was far worse for her than the marriage ever was (which I didn't think the marriage was bad until writers came along to sabotage it).
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Well, she's in BP right now and they are being written rather well as a couple by Coates.
    Yes and I don't like them together but I am grateful for the positive portrayal.

Wtf when did she risk the lives of everyone on the planet for wolverine?
    SMH. My sweet sweet child.

DO you not recall that beast had the evacuate her from the planet after he died :

BANNED

She was a trophy up until he died. She was wreck and couldn't function after he died. It even carried over to her interactions with OML. Nothing about them being intimate was good for the character. You love it because it was to spite Tchalla but the reality is that was far worse for her than the marriage ever was (which I didn't think the marriage was bad until writers came along to sabotage it).
    Yet she did function saving the world, saving mutants, freeing a country from a corrupt regime. Why are Storm fans dominishing her in her own thread?

BANNED

DO you not recall that beast had the evacuate her from the planet after he died :

Not a risk when all she did was make pretty lights. It caused no damage.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 03-15-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Now that's when we needed her to fall asleep!

#WND!