10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I've always said the best H2H fighters among the X-Men are Storm, Wolverine, and Gambit. Psylocke doesn't come close without her powers.
    Idk .. I thought betsy was in that crew?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I've always said the best H2H fighters among the X-Men are Storm, Wolverine, and Gambit. Psylocke doesn't come close without her powers.
    Nah man she faught a bloodlusted Wolverine and I believe Daredevil, she's considerably more skilled or at least has better feats.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Nah man she faught a bloodlusted Wolverine and I believe Daredevil, she's considerably more skilled or at least has better feats.
    Agreed Psylocke definitely would be imo one of the best h2h fighters the xmen have.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Betsy was never that. She always got her butt whupped in H2H until she got her TK powers. Even Fabian Cortez, an Acolyte of Magneto, was a better H2H fighter than she.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Agreed Psylocke definitely would be imo one of the best h2h fighters the xmen have.
    She's one of the best ones, but not in the category with Ororo, Remy, and Wolverine.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

She's one of the best ones, but not in the category with Ororo, Remy, and Wolverine.
    Now Rut u know I love you but betsy is a ninja, an assassin. Ororo ain't competing with that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Betsy was never that. She always got her butt whupped in H2H until she got her TK powers. Even Fabian Cortez, an Acolyte of Magneto, was a better H2H fighter than she.
    Psylocke also beat Elektra who gives Daredevil a run for his money.
    Pre jobber Sabretooth almost killed her though.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Psylocke also beat Elektra who gives Daredevil a run for his money.
    Pre jobber Sabretooth almost killed her though.
    Idk if this was wrong on Claremont. But he had Betsy say Creed almost killed her twice. I only remember the once.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

All those X-Force appearances but Betsy back on the list.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Well we got other cases of Marvel's inconsistency here.

Looking at the power grids for both. Psylocke's fighting skills are a 6, and Storm is only a 4.

BB
    Attachment 63407

OM
    Attachment 63408

Which puts her below Betsy. So it appears Psylocke is supposed to be the better fighter. But their comics feats don't represent that.

Unless these charts are just made-up with no thought. Because many of them have questionable rankings in comparison with feats. For example, Rogue just has a 1 in intelligence, which means she's below average. And the biggest jobber in Marvel known as Sabretooth is also a 6 in the fighting skills department on the chart.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-16-2018 at 01:36 PM.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Out of curiosity, is there any woman who is better at anything than Storm IYHO?
    Short answer No

Always dreamed of being on a Storm Team since the original Gold / Blue days.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    BBeeyan, there will always be different opinions. Why can't we just agree to disagree without feeling bad with each other?

Do you still remember when we used to be in good terms. I may have a different opinion but you should not take it personally. We are disagreeing on a comic character which always looks different due to different artists and different skin tones due to different colorists which may cause disagreements but let's not get carried away.
    Let this post be clearer than anything I've said to you previously in our years of interactions. I have already agreed that I do indeed disagree with you. I don't feel bad with you, I feel bad for you. Your preference for the absence of blackness is very telling. No matter how you try and spin it, it's there. I do remember when we were on good terms, but that was all before your covert bigotry was put on blast. I personally don't see how any real Storm fan could spew the things you do and expect to be taken seriously by anyone. Sadly enough, you only confirm that you're not truly a fan of Storm, you're a caricature of a Storm fan. The saddest part is I'm not sure you mean to be taken seriously. I truly feel bad for you. But I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, know you're gonna be blessed one day, because you're not right now. I wish you the best in all things, but be real. You don't like that Storm is black and it's ok for you to admit it. A part of you in bothered by her African descent and that's ok. You are not the only person that feels this way. You're just less clever in your delivery.

Now Rut u know I love you but betsy is a ninja, an assassin. Ororo ain't competing with that.
    Logan was once an assassin too. On top of being one he has centuries worth of fighting experience, has mastered every martial art including a few alien ones.
    He beat Sabretooth without his healing factor and demolishes him with one. Took out Captain America and kid Gladiator with pressure points, took down Speed Demon who can move faster than the speed of sound with a single strike.
    Bested Iron Fist in a sparring match (Iron Fist has mastered every martial art too)
    Trained Black Widow, Kitty, Storm, Colossus, Jubilee, Armor and many others.

Thank you. My heart is always with Storm and she is the ONE TRUE GODDESS of the Xmen but when it comes to H2H I think Psylocke will always come out on top when compared against Storm.
    Agreed. I'd give Auntie Betsy the majority though I could see Storm (who never plays fair and I love her for it) pulling out a few wins here and there, which is okay IMO
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

@butterflykyss
    nooooooooo
    I thought everyone was talking about strictly H2H here no powers.