• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    We are agreed on this. I am more than willing to let the Stormcaster crap go. I just had to correct something a pro-Stormcaster said. Now that everything has been said that's needed to be fleshed out in that discussion, we should all move on!
    You and another user are the only ones that have a problem with StormCaster. LOL Everyone else doesn’t. We’ve stopped talking about this topic yet you keep bring it back by answering old post. Please Stop. Let it Go
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-10-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Praises be to the Hadari Yao! Divine power utilized from within her being. Closed interdimensional portals, healer and preserving the balance of all natural things by ridding a village of unnatural weather and soon (Hadari Yao willing) the banisher of Adversary from Wakanda. I appreciate these things. No accessories needed.

#betchacantdoitlikeyao
    #coatesdiditfirst
    #whatrealgodsdo
    #noaccessoriesnecessary
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-10-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

1) Regarding the Thor vs. Juggernaut scan, read it! It clearly states that Thor was able to do that to Juggernaut AFTER the protections that made Juggy unstoppable were REMOVED! This does not refute my scans at all where Thor could barely phase Juggy with an attack that knocked back Galactus (which I would call PIS as Galactus is so far above Thor's powerclass it isn't even funny. Thor doesn't have feats to compete with Galactus.) If you remove the mystical shields that make Juggy so resistent to physical attack, then I'd imagine Colossus could probably do the same to him as Thor did.

2) That Thor/Galactus scan is not only PIS, but its nothing compared to Storm beating the Trion. All Thor did was hurt Galactus via PIS while Storm DEFEATED three beings who were the sum of all matter, life, and energy for an entire reality's past, present, and future. That scan, even with the PIS, doesn't put Thor anywhere near Galactus's power while Storm defeated three beings who dwarfed Galactus in power.

3) Thor dispersing the Phoenix has some of the same issues as Galactus. The Phoenix Force is said to be powerful enough to be the spark that ignites creation (in other words, the big bang), however, it gets written down all the time. White Phoenix of the Crown was powerful enough to edit the timeline for an entire reality. Meanwhile, she got killed when she was hit by a global EMP...which was total PIS given her feats just like this instance with Thor is PIS.

Look, Thor is nothing compared to the PF or Galactus until he starts pulling feats that puts him in their powerclass. Storm already has such feats. While I do not claim to be the arbiter of PIS, I will not abide by instances where these beings who are much more powerful than Thor are diminished to make him look good. Again, Thor doesn't have the feats to compete with Galactus moving a galaxy with a mere wave of his hand: https://i.imgur.com/RvDgrj9.jpg

Also, here is a battle between Galactus and Scrier. Notice how Thor, Nova, and Silver Surfer try to calm Galactus down because the fight between the two (Galactus and Scrier) could result in the destruction of the universe:
    https://i.imgur.com/NI60nra.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/Un41cIO.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/5D31zEy.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/i2Vees0.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/sckbaZQ.jpg

Here, we see a battle between Tyrant and Galactus in which galaxies are being destroyed in the fall out of the energy being unleashed by the two beings against each other:
    https://i.imgur.com/kRmE4hv.jpg
    https://imgur.com/sckbaZQ

So, given how the existence of the universe was threatened in Galactus's fight with Scrier (in other words, the clash of energies the two were unleashing upon each other threatened to destroy the univerise) and how galaxies were being destroyed by the power unleashed in the Galactus vs. Tyrant fight, this means that both Galactus and his foes in both of these instances had to be tanking attacks over and over again from each other FAR FAR FAR above anything Thor can dish out. Thor affecting Galactus with his attacks are total and complete PIS as Thor's attacks would be like throwing small cotton balls at a non-PIS'd Galactus in comparison.

Regarding Thor fighting a multiversal killing monster, I'd bet dollars to donuts that there are a lot of details about that being that your post isn't telling me or that being was scaled back big time in that story just like Galactus and PF were written down for Thor. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Thor does not have the feats to fight these entites. Storm, however, does, if you take her at her very best...and she doesn't need that blasted hammer either as her feats put her way beyond the scope of power of Stormcaster.
    Thor has routinely knocked down or even driven the Phoenix back. Both the Jane Foster Thor and Odinson have hurt it. That doesn't mean they can stop it. They have hurt it. It's not PIS. Thor Odinson is the son of an elder goddess and a sky father. That gives him access to powers and immorality that Storm doesn't have yet. Thor was the one that disabled Juggernaut's forcefield. There is nothing Storm could do to match that.

Thor fighting glory, a multiversal divine threat made up 10,000 pantheons of gods, Goddesses and sky fathers. Imagine 10,000 trions basically fought that thing and held his own. Storm would have died long before even meeting it.

As much as you want Storm to be the most powerful elemental she's not, Thor is and he has the feats to prove it. He routinely fights beings above Storm's weight. Storm has two universal feats Thor has more than a dozen.

Thor fighting universe ending threats on the regular, gods and other cosmics. He hurts them even though he's not strong enough to defeat them. Storm can't hurt the Phoenix force or even gets Galactus'attention. As much as I love her she's no where near Thor in power, at least not yet.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-10-2018 at 03:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Praises be to the Hadari Yao! Divine power utilized from within her being. Closed interdimensional portals, healer and preserving the balance of all natural things by ridding a village of unnatural weather and soon (Hadari Yao willing) the banisher of Adversary from Wakanda. I appreciate these things. No accessories needed.

#betchacantdoitlikeyao
    #coatesdiditfirst
    #whatrealgodsdo
    #noaccessoriesnecessary
    Let’s just hope your right next week. IF not then.......

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Thor has routinely knocked down or even driven the Phoenix back. Both the Jane Foster Thor and Odinson have hurt it. That doesn't mean they can stop it. They have hurt it. It's not PIS. Thor Odinson is the son of an elder goddess and a sky father. That gives him access to powers and immorality that Storm doesn't have yet. Thor was the one that disabled Juggernaut's forcefield. There is nothing Storm could do to match that.

Thor fighting glory, a multiversal divine threat made up 10,000 pantheons of gods, Goddesses and sky fathers. Imagine 10,000 trions basically fought that thing and held his own. Storm would have died long before even meeting it.

As much as you want Storm to be the most powerful elemental she's not, Thor is and he has the feats to prove it. He routinely fights beings above Storm's weight. Storm has two universal feats Thor has more than a dozen.

Thor fighting universe ending threats on the regular, gods and other cosmics. He hurts them even though he's not strong enough to defeat them. Storm can't hurt the Phoenix force or even gets Galactus'attention. As much as I love her she's no where near Thor in power, at least not yet.
    1) In the first scan, he pulled a move to negate the mystical energy of Juggernaut's shields. This move was necessary because Thor is not strong enough to hurt Juggernaut while the shields are up. I'm sorry to inform you, but if Juggernaut's shield is strong enough to deflect the force of Thor's attacks, then there is no way Thor can hurt Galactus or the Phoenix Force, who are each much more powerful than Juggernaut. On top of this, you have yet to produce any scans where Thor is showing power anywhere near the power level of Galactus or the Phoenix Force. Insert quarter and try again. The Thor instances with the PF and Galactus are PIS for all the reasons in my last response to you.

2) Okay, thanks for the scan with the other god. I knew you were leaving out important details. That being was leading a pantheon of gods in a quest to ravage creation. It didn't have the power to sit there in one place and unleash a blast that could pull that off like Galactus can just haul off and deliver blasts that can wipe out galaxies and more. It was more like an army general leading a force across enemy territory while ravaging the countryside as he and his army passed through. In this case, this being contained the army within its being. Also, these were pantheon gods. If we take the Asgardian pantheon as an example, even people like Rogue (with only her Ms. Marvel stolen powers), Colossus, Iceman, and Banshee outpower most of them. Only a few of them are powerful.

This being wasn't even shown to have the power to destroy a galaxy or even a star. Look at what the issue even said, "Thor knew that Glory, and the other mad gods who served Mikaboshi, King of Chaos, would soon have the Earth in their diseased hands. Earth, the world he treasured, loved, more than any other."

For a malevolent being to have the goal he has, to try and make Earth such a big thing really shows how low powered this "god" is. This entity is nothing compared to the Trion. The Trion, again, were the sum of all matter, life, and energy for an entire reality's past, present, and future combined. Even Galactus, who is weaker than the Trion, when Galactus fights other cosmic beings, the power unleashed from those fights destroy galaxies and threaten the universe. The power unleashed in this fight with Thor against this foe does not come close to releasing that much power. Compared to the power unleashed in the Galactus fights against other cosmics, the power in the scan you've produced to try and prop up Thor is a pittance. If one of those Galactus vs. Cosmic Being fights took place in a galaxy anywhere near the Milky Way, forget Earth, as that would be a mote of cosmic dust in comparison, because our entire galaxy plus neighboring ones would be wiped out and the Earth along with it.

Yeah, this guy may have 10,000 "gods" within him, but each one is probably in the powerclass of Beast and Spiderman.

Storm is much more powerful than either Thor or Stormcaster, however, Thor does have some abilities like his superstrength and durability Ororo does not have. Be that as it may, however, Ororo could use her powers defensively to protect herself from physical attacks in the absence of Thor's durability and she can use the winds to batter a foe with greater force than Thor can produce with his hammer blows.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-10-2018 at 04:11 PM.

I .. have had .. ENOUGH!!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I .. have had .. ENOUGH!!

Read the discussions that interest you, then. I honestly don't care much about the debates about what shade of black an actress's skin tone should be if they play Ororo in a movie, but I don't kick up a fuss when those discussions happen. I just don't participate in them and allow others who enjoy the topic to have at it.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-10-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Let’s just hope your right next week. IF not then.......
    well I'm not sure I will be but I hope I am too.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well.

BANNED

This will just show how far he dug DEEP into this character and his knowledge. I won’t lie he’s doing OK. But hasn’t fully impressed me so I’m hoping this fight goes the way I’m predicting it to go.

BANNED

1) In the first scan, he pulled a move to negate the mystical energy of Juggernaut's shields. This move was necessary because Thor is not strong enough to hurt Juggernaut while the shields are up. I'm sorry to inform you, but if Juggernaut's shield is strong enough to deflect the force of Thor's attacks, then there is no way Thor can hurt Galactus or the Phoenix Force, who are each much more powerful than Juggernaut. On top of this, you have yet to produce any scans where Thor is showing power anywhere near the power level of Galactus or the Phoenix Force. Insert quarter and try again. The Thor instances with the PF and Galactus are PIS for all the reasons in my last response to you.

2) Okay, thanks for the scan with the other god. I knew you were leaving out important details. That being was leading a pantheon of gods in a quest to ravage creation. It didn't have the power to sit there in one place and unleash a blast that could pull that off like Galactus can just haul off and deliver blasts that can wipe out galaxies and more. It was more like an army general leading a force across enemy territory while ravaging the countryside as he and his army passed through. In this case, this being contained the army within its being. Also, these were pantheon gods. If we take the Asgardian pantheon for, example, even people like Rogue (with only her Ms. Marvel stolen powers), Colossus, Iceman, and Banshee outpower most of them. Only a few of them are powerful.

This being wasn't even shown to have the power to destroy a galaxy or even a star. Look at what the issue even said, "Thor knew that Glory, and the other mad gods who served Mikaboshi, King of Chaos, would soon have the Earth in their diseased hands. Earth, the world he treasured, loved, more than any other."

For a malevolent being to have the goal he has, to try and make Earth such a big thing really shows how low powered this "god" is. This entity is nothing compared to the Trion. The Trion, again, were the sum of all matter, life, and energy for an entire reality's past, present, and future combined. Even Galactus, who is weaker than the Trion, when Galactus fights other cosmic beings, the power unleashed from those fights destroy galaxies and threaten the universe. The power unleashed in this fight with Thor against this foe does not come close to releasing that much power. Compared to the power unleashed in the Galactus fights against other cosmics, the power in the scan you've produced to try and prop up Thor is a pittance. If one of those Galactus vs. Cosmic Being fights took place in a galaxy anywhere near the Milky Way, forget Earth, as that would be a mote of cosmic dust in comparison, because our entire galaxy plus neighboring ones would be wiped out and the Earth along with it.

Yeah, this guy may have 10,000 "gods" within him, but each one is probably in the powerclass of Beast and Spiderman.

Storm is much more powerful than either Thor or Stormcaster, however, Thor does have some abilities like his superstrength and durability Ororo does not have. Be that as it may, however, Ororo could use her powers defensively to protect herself from physical attacks in the absence of Thor's durability and she can use the winds to batter a foe with greater force than Thor can produce with his hammer blows.
    Thor has produced winds from a thousands of different worlds at once. I don't have to produce one scan of Thor being as powerful as Galactus or the Phoenix. I just have to show scans of him hurting them. You are missing the forest for the trees. He negated the force field in the first place. He did that, turned it off while under Odin's curse.

You haven't produced a single scan that can show Storm hurting the Phoenix force or Galactus. I can produce 6 of them. I can produce scans of Thor hurting them despite the fact that he isn't as powerful as them. The thing that bugs you is that Thor is closer to their power levels than Storm is. That has to do with what Thor is.

None of those other fights those beings have fought have a single bearing on this discussion, not one thing. Since you can't actually show any scans of Storm hurting Galactus or driving the Phoenix force away or even hurting it what good is the Trion feat?

It's not like she can duplicate it, while Thor can duplicate and has duplicated fighting galactic, universal and multi universal foes on the regular. Does Storm have any of that? Easy answer nope.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-10-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Read the discussions that interest you, then. I honestly don't care much about the debates about what shade of black an actress's skin tone should be if they play Ororo in a movie, but I don't kick up a fuss when those discussions happen. I just don't participate in them and allow others who enjoy the topic to have at it.
    someone who said dreadlocks are nasty and associated with bugs cannot talk to me. Move.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    someone who said dreadlocks are nasty and associated with bugs cannot talk to me. Move.
    Of course you took what I said out of context. Be that as it may, you drew a response from me when you interfered in the debate I was having with another poster. You can't have it both ways. Anywho, I don't care to debate with you anyway. We've never really connected on the boards. So, bye.

oh no guys no fighting among family members....

let the Hadari Yao love bring peace and love... we shouldn't allow our disagreements to push us to animosity. we are exemplary and better than this.

BANNED

oh no guys no fighting among family members....

let the Hadari Yao love bring peace and love... we shouldn't allow our disagreements to push us to animosity. we are exemplary and better than this.
    No but we should be. I am done, I said my piece.