• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Thor has produced winds from a thousands of different worlds at once. I don't have to produce one scan of Thor being as powerful as Galactus or the Phoenix. I just have to show scans of him hurting them. You are missing the forest for the trees. He negated the force field in the first place. He did that, turned it off while under Odin's curse.

You haven't produced a single scan that can show Storm hurting the Phoenix force or Galactus. I can produce 6 of them. I can produce scans of Thor hurting them despite the fact that he isn't as powerful as them. The thing that bugs you is that Thor is closer to their power levels than Storm is. That has to do with what Thor is.
    1) Why do I think if I saw a scan of what you were talking about with Thor's winds I would be disagree strongly on the merits of your argument? Also, if we are talking about who is the strongest elemental, Storm has pulled all of the energies out of millions of heavenly bodies at once and defeated the Trion. What you are talking about doesn't compare. Furthermore, you have to prove that Thor is strong enough to hurt the PF and Galactus without PIS. Given that Galactus can tank attacks over and over again in fights against foes where galaxies are wiped out and the universe is threatened from the release of his energies and their's, then Thor can't produce an attack strong enough to hurt him without some serious PIS.

Also, if the Phoenix Force is the equivalent of the Big Bang and is strong enough to imbue its host with the power to edit the timeline for an entire reality, then again, Thor is far too weak to affect it. I mean, if you wanna bring in PIS stuff, we saw White Phoenix of the Crown, a being strong enough to edit the timeline for an entire REALITY, KILLED by a global EMP (which was PIS). So, that global EMP did FAR more damage than Thor's hammer because it killed the White Phoenix of the Crown. That's a heck of a lot more than what Thor's PIS stunt did. Then, on top of that, a global EMP is a pittance compared to a TON of Storm feats. Then, we also saw Magneto defeat the Phoenix Force (but if we go your route and ignore context, we can ignore the fact that when Magneto defeated the PF, its power was scaled down to rival Xavier's in that story). Can we now make the argument that Magneto has the power to send out a blast that can destroy the universe? Of course not! He needs a machine to boost his powers just to turn off the lights around the world, yet he was able to defeat the Phoenix Force whose powers were scaled back to prop him up.

2) Storm beat the Trion, who is more powerful than either the PF or Galactus. You are trying to prop up Thor merely hurting the PF and Galactus through PIS as being more impressive than Storm BEATING the Trion. It's just bad logic all around that you are trying to follow.

3) Thor has no universal feats! Storm has one universal and one omniversal.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-10-2018 at 04:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    No but we should be. I am done, I said my piece.
    I'm done too, then.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-10-2018 at 07:26 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh no guys no fighting among family members....

let the Hadari Yao love bring peace and love... we shouldn't allow our disagreements to push us to animosity. we are exemplary and better than this.
    Agreed. For the sake of the Storm Fandom, we should at least be civil to one another.

People getting real touchy. This solo needs to happen asap. Lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    People getting real touchy. This solo needs to happen asap. Lol
    baby it got very heated.. and agreed this is all a part of guggs plan to hear us apart. lol

a solo would be exactly what the doctor ordered.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-10-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Has anyone read X-Men Red #3 yet? The spoiler thread is indicating Storm made an appearance (I’ll let you read the thread to get the details on the circumstances) but I’d rather confirm the facts with fans vs detractors. Let me know your thoughts.

BANNED

Yes, Storm made an appearance in Red #3. Did she does something amazing? Not exactly, but she looked cool doing it.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-11-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Spoiler didn't work SP.

BANNED

Sorry I'll just say she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, Storm made an appearance in Red #3. Really nice, all she did was Destroy a Robot and was possessed because Cassandra Nova dropped some weird Goo on her face while she slept.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Spoiler didn't work SP.
    Ah OK. spoilers:
    So is it some sort of tech that is controlling her or chemical mind control agent and not Nova’s telepathy? I’m OK with what I read for the most part so far, but the way its being presented sounds like it was a telepathic take over and control.
    end of spoilers.

I cant wait to see how this turns out
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I can't wait either.
    #boss
    #abomination
    #motherstorm
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't have any faith in this. We know Storm is going to somehow lose and we will all get trolled....again. Not being negative. Just being real lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ah OK. spoilers:
    So is it some sort of tech that is controlling her or chemical mind control agent and not Nova’s telepathy? I’m OK with what I read for the most part so far, but the way its being presented sounds like it was a telepathic take over and control.
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    It's not by Cassandra's power, I mean she only dropped weird Vial of Liquid onto Storm. That could be the reason for her "Possession"
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ah OK. spoilers:
    end of spoilers.
    Yeah I'm okay considering her power but also considering what you said that does make it better. Next issue will hopefully end okay but I have a bad feeling.