• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    spoilers:
    It's not by Cassandra's power, I mean she only dropped weird Vial of Liquid onto Storm. That could be the reason for her "Possession"
    end of spoilers
    Thanks. Its good to get the facts. It was given a totally different spin in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yeah I'm okay considering her power but also considering what you said that does make it better. Next issue will hopefully end okay but I have a bad feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    I don't have any faith in this. We know Storm is going to somehow lose and we will all get trolled....again. Not being negative. Just being real lol.
    Yeah I know the feeling. Its like...ugh we don’t need another writer who doesn’t do his homework on Storm and we get yet another bad representation. All we can do is wait and see and not set any expectations. But at the moment....it starting to feel too exhausting to be an X-Men fan.

I think Nezhno will play a role for the Storm part. Which will lead to him joining the team as he is supposed to be on it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Thanks. Its good to get the facts. It was given a totally different spin in the spoiler thread.

Yeah I know the feeling. Its like...ugh we don’t need another writer who doesn’t do his homework on Storm and we get yet another bad representation. All we can do is wait and see and not set any expectations. But at the moment....it starting to feel too exhausting to be an X-Men fan.
    Agreed. Storm SHOULD mop the floor with them. Jean included. Let's be real...without the Phoenix Force Jean isn't that much of a challenge to Storm.

BANNED

Agreed. Storm SHOULD mop the floor with them. Jean included. Let's be real...without the Phoenix Force Jean isn't that much of a challenge to Storm.
    Yeah, that's actually true. I mean HOW Storm got the way she is at the End of the issue I HAVE NO PROBLEM with, but I know Jean and THIS team of X-men are not beating Storm. In fact I actually think Storm will STOMP.......until Gentle comes out to help.

BANNED

Y'all we need to brace for the coming Storm. Pun intended. I think I'll have to break my vow of never purchasing X-men Red. Very good things to note. Not only was there a reason for Storm missing in action (this story basically demands her presence. She is the former Queen of Wakanda). But Storm's urge to rise in defense of Wakanda basically confirms all of Coates' work. Hadari Yao is a protector and defender of Wakanda in her own right.

Hey guys, Storm appears as a cameo in RED and she has a nice appearance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, that's actually true. I mean HOW Storm got the way she is at the End of the issue I HAVE NO PROBLEM with, but I know Jean and THIS team of X-men are not beating Storm. In fact I actually think Storm will STOMP.......until Gentle comes out to help.
    Storm became like a surrogate mother to Nehzno in World's Apart. I've been waiting to see their relationship fleshed out further.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Y'all we need to brace for the coming Storm. Pun intended. I think I'll have to break my vow of never purchasing X-men Red. Very good things to note. Not only was there a reason for Storm missing in action (this story basically demands her presence. She is the former Queen of Wakanda). But Storm's urge to rise in defense of Wakanda basically confirms all of Coates' work. Hadari Yao is a protector and defender of Wakanda in her own right.
    But it not on instinct? It seems more like hypnotic suggestion. My guess is she'll beat up in the team and whatever Cass did won't allow Jean to access her mind like the people earlier in the issue. Then Nezhno will power up to knock her out.

BANNED

I don't have any faith in this. We know Storm is going to somehow lose and we will all get trolled....again. Not being negative. Just being real lol.
    I told you guys it was going to be Storm that Cassie Nova was going to take over. Most of you disagreed with me. Now, just being real, Patti is right. Storm is going to be PIS'd.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    But it not on instinct? It seems more like hypnotic suggestion. My guess is she'll beat up in the team and whatever Cass did won't allow Jean to access her mind like the people earlier in the issue. Then Nezhno will power up to knock her out.
    Storm being in Wakanda further implies that she's been spending time in there. She and T'Challa are in a relationship after all.

BANNED

X-Men Red #4 solicitations:

X-MEN RED #4
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
    Cover by Travis Charest
    Headshot Variant Cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
    DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER BY BRENT SCHOONOVER
    • JEAN GREY and her team of X-Men are trying to save the world…but one mutant could spoil that for everyone.
    When an old friend of Jean’s is corrupted and turned against her, will Jean have to do the unthinkable?

This implies that Jean can stop Storm, but may have to do something "unthinkable". In other words, every indication points to Storm being written down to prop up Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Storm being in Wakanda further implies that she's been spending time in there. She and T'Challa are in a relationship after all.
    But she was sleeping in the Xmansion when Cass wammied her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    X-Men Red #4 solicitations:

X-MEN RED #4
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
    Cover by Travis Charest
    Headshot Variant Cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
    DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER BY BRENT SCHOONOVER
    • JEAN GREY and her team of X-Men are trying to save the world…but one mutant could spoil that for everyone.
    When an old friend of Jean’s is corrupted and turned against her, will Jean have to do the unthinkable?

This implies that Jean can stop Storm, but may have to do something "unthinkable". In other words, every indication points to Storm being written down to prop up Jean.
    I guess we have a month to find out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    But she was sleeping in the Xmansion when Cass wammied her
    I certainly hope she was sleeping when Cassie Nova whammied her. If Ororo were awake when Cassie tried this, she should have been able to take Nova down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I guess we have a month to find out.
    Dollars to donuts Storm will be written down to prop up Jean.