10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thor is the protector of Earth and he doesn't live on earth. Bast, herself, doesn't live in Wakanda but she was it's protector. So i don't think Storm not being a native prevents her from being it's protector.
    From his resurrection after Civil War Asgard was floating over Oklahoma. Bast isn't Wakandas protector. The Black Panther is.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    From his resurrection after Civil War Asgard was floating over Oklahoma. Bast isn't Wakandas protector. The Black Panther is.
    is bast not a protector of wakanda, Shuri, the dora? I didn't say she was it's sold protector but one of them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

is bast not a protector of wakanda, Shuri, the dora? I didn't say she was it's sold protector but one of them.
    Have you ever seen her show up to help in a fight? She is a patron diety. They may pray to her for protection, but her will goes through the Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    One thing that's good about this preview is it sets Storm up brilliantly to be the main force against Adversary in this battle. Zawavari, the second most powerful member of the heroes after Ororo, was shown to be useless against Ororo. So, Storm is well-positioned to be the big gun this fracas!
    agreed. we have to keep in mind the secret weapon isn't Shuri or zawavari. it's storm.

thanks this looks like it will be eoic!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok Mr. Coates you clearly know your stuff. So I ask you this PLEASE show us Adversary grudge against Storm. Have him acknowledge her and how much he hates her. So we can get that rivalry. And PLEASE Coates do not make Adversary apart of BP mythos. This is Storms very own Villain.

Also, Adversary is my favorite Villain now :-)
    agreed. I told u it's out next week. I was right

now will i be two for two will storm be the one to end this threat?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

the title of Black Panther is the only one anointed as protector of Wakanda the rest are spokes in the wheel - necessary but replaceable.

Have you ever seen her show up to help in a fight? She is a patron diety. They may pray to her for protection, but her will goes through the Black Panther.
    actually yes I have. she helped storm by taking out shadow king:

I want to see a scene where Storm ditches KItty and the school for Jean and Waknda. "I got my man, I got my girl. Im good"

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    the title of Black Panther is the only one anointed as protector of Wakanda the rest are spokes in the wheel - necessary but replaceable.
    im not arguing any of these things. I totally understand and agree it doesn't discount that as Hadari Yao she is not a protector of wakanda and its people. how many times does she have to help save wakanda for this to be true?

also I don't think the dora could be replaced nor Shuri for that matter.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-12-2018 at 03:16 PM.

im not arguing any of these things. I totally understand and agree it doesn't discount that as Hadari Yao she is not a protector of wakanda and its people. how many times does she have to help save wakanda for this to be true?

When she starts doing it not because Tchalla ask her too, but because she generally wants to.

Good find on the shadow king. At the same time she didnt help until Storm asked her too. Do you all except that outcome. As powerful as everyone makes her to be, she should not have needed Bast's help.
    Last edited by Cville; 04-12-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I want to see a scene where Storm ditches KItty and the school for Jean and Waknda. "I got my man, I got my girl. Im good"
    I would scream lol

When she starts doing it not because Tchalla ask her too, but because she generally wants to.

Good find on the shadow king.
    well she us doing it now because she wants to. her apprehensions about helping were addressed in issue 15.

and thanks love.

Lol yesss.

Good find on the shadow king. At the same time she didnt help until Storm asked her too. Do you all except that outcome. As powerful as everyone makes her to be, she should not have needed Bast's help.
    I didn't mind bast helping her win here. it's not much storm could really do against him how that story waa crafted.

Niffleheim

i'd love this.

is she even accepted by majority of Wakanda? or is it just a subsection of the population who view her as Hadari Yao while others just look at her as the Foreign Queen? i'm kind of pessimistic about her actually being accepted by the general populace or a protector without T'Challa decreeing it.

the dora milaje is an ever flowing river of recruits ready to replace whoever dies while Shuri has an option to become BP again or a writer might want to replace her with another character(s) that serves the same purpose if she gets her own solo

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post

is she even accepted by majority of Wakanda? or is it just a subsection of the population who view her as Hadari Yao while others just look at her as the Foreign Queen? i'm kind of pessimistic about her actually being accepted by the general populace or a protector without T'Challa decreeing it.

the dora milaje is an ever flowing river of recruits ready to replace whoever dies while Shuri has an option to become BP again or a writer might want to replace her with another character(s) that serves the same purpose if she gets her own solo
    right now it seems to be but a subsection but why does that matter? she isn't saving or protecting the lives of only those who believe in her but she is fighting for those who may not as well.

your same point is true of the bp mantle. it doesn't hinge on tchalla solely. he dies and the next vessel deemed worthy by bast then takes the mantle.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-13-2018 at 06:16 AM.

BANNED

agreed. I told u it's out next week. I was right

now will i be two for two will storm be the one to end this threat?
    It didn’t disagree. And no need to bet she will end the Fight. This is her Villain