• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always felt like Storm's greatest foe was Shadow King. But I think I am biased with him since I first saw them come into contact with each other via X-men:TAS. Callisto, to me, always seemed like a frenemy to Storm. There's always going to be tension between the two, but there's also respect.

Speaking of X-Men:TAS, I would love to see Mjnari from that same episode with SK make his comic debut. I always liked his powers and his connection to Storm. I liked that he wasn't just a speedster. He could also sense/see dimensional rifts which was cool. Plus talking about him gives me a shameless reason to post this:

[CENTER][video=youtube;tJPame8vSRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJPame8vSRo[/vide/CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Followed by this:

I like the way SK was portrayed in this episode. He really did seem like a monster. The way he preyed on Storm's emotions while also being immune to her elemental powers made him a great foe. I think he only appeared in one other episode but I would have liked to have had more episodes with him.
    tas was so good. I'm hoping if we ever get another xmen cartoon the writing is as good as this. it took liberties but it wasn't done in a way that the characters were not recognizable. he foxmen movies had been done the same I would have been safe to see the mutants leave fox.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you have scans of this?
    Attachment 64677

This is just after the child has switched bodies, and T'Challa doesn't know yet.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 64677

This is just after the child has switched bodies, and T'Challa doesn't know yet.
    As I've said before. Storm needs to push the limits of her powers. I bet you some good money, she would put Crystal to shame if she controlled all the elements.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    3. X-Men Gold
    Oh this snowy Wisconsin morning in mid-April, when I didn't feel like getting out of bed, this made me giggle more than it probably should have. Thank you for this!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    As I've said before. Storm needs to push the limits of her powers. I bet you some good money, she would put Crystal to shame if she controlled all the elements.
    She already does.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I hold that her 'limitations' are all psychosomatic. Partially because she was traumatized by the falling earth and burning fires of her apartment building falling on her and killing her parents during her youth, and partially from seeing Jean go Dark Phoenix so early in her X-Men career. Ultimately, if you can manipulate electrons, convection currents, electromagnetism, and tap into the energy fields of entire planets and stars(even millions of them at a time), you can do pretty much anything(as we saw in her Trion feats). She just holds herself back for fear of being swallowed up by that huge power, or hurting people around her. That Deviant child had no such compulsions and was acting out in a purely emotional way, which translated across all the elements in her tantrum.

X-men Red has been great for Jean bc its put her in a position to interact with characters she barely has. If you could pick some character(s) that you'd like to see Storm interact with that she doesnt have much history with, whom would that be? For me I could go for Polaris. They really have had much to do with each other in the decades since Storm was created

Well, rather than bringing up the few instances of Polaris and Storm interacting over the years.... I'll just say I'd like to see Storm interact with:

Namor, Dr. Doom, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Blue Marvel, Photon/Monica, Dani Moonstar, Meggan, Monet, and Sunspot. There's a lot of cool stories there.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I skipped a few pages.

Attachment 64677

Well ok thanks guys!! I remember seeing these scans years ago but didn't understand the context. That her mind was switched with an infant. The infant responding and lashing out emotionally without any care would explain the earthquake generation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Well, rather than bringing up the few instances of Polaris and Storm interacting over the years.... I'll just say I'd like to see Storm interact with:

Namor, Dr. Doom, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Blue Marvel, Photon/Monica, Dani Moonstar, Meggan, Monet, and Sunspot. There's a lot of cool stories there.
    I agree.

For me? It’s: Captain America, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Thor, Tony Stark, Hulk, Blade, Dr. Doom, Captain Marvel, Galactus!! :-)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-men Red has been great for Jean bc its put her in a position to interact with characters she barely has. If you could pick some character(s) that you'd like to see Storm interact with that she doesnt have much history with, whom would that be? For me I could go for Polaris. They really have had much to do with each other in the decades since Storm was created
    How about Kymera? Is that elephant in the room still around or has Marvel decided to ignore her? Ororo and T'challa's daughter from the future would be some beautiful character opportunities for both. Especially since they haven't shared any panel time together.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    How about Kymera? Is that elephant in the room still around or has Marvel decided to ignore her? Ororo and T'challa's daughter from the future would be some beautiful character opportunities for both. Especially since they haven't shared any panel time together.
    They did interact in X-Men by Wood but I want more.

Ororo and Tchalla should just have a litter of six. A one shot pregnancy. Three boys Three girls. I hate to bare the fandom reaction to Ro's Downtime. Then give them the Xmen curse where they can't remain in thier reality due to something prophecy wise.
    Major lose to the couple.
    Ramonda make a pcat with pather god an exchange.
    Hands Tchalla Baby Azzari who was a miscarriage. One of the many strains on the marriage. And fades out to the after life with Tchaka. And as Tchalla rushes to Ororo. she's already gone. Never to be seen in the MU again.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 04-16-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Also still down for one of Ororo child being the reincarnated Armgatto.Due to her Bloodline.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Also still down for one of Ororo child being the reincarnated Armgatto.Due to her Bloodline.
    Agreed. I personally don't think that Ororo should use magic. I think her child or grandchild should.