• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually agree with all of this. we as readers didn't know even know Cassandra was looking to go to storms room. I think based upon Cassandra trying to do all she can to subvert jeans plans and this is her team book I'm pretty sure Kyle was referring to Jean. Storm is just a puppet in cassandra's eyes.
    This would be an argument for why the writer said "her" in reference to Ororo. We didn't know until the end of the book that Cassie had sent Ororo after Jean's team, and the writer wanted to keep it a mystery till the end of the issue. If it were Jean that Nova feared, wouldn't have Kyle have just said "Jean" since we already knew since issue 1 that Nova and Jean's team are working against each other? There would have been no need for secrecy from the readers if Kyle meant Jean. I think what it was is Nova wanted to get control of Ororo, but was actually afraid of Storm given Ororo's power levels and mental defenses. There was a time when Nova swapped minds with Xavier backin New X-Men. That means she would have had access to all of the information Xavier had stored on all the X-Men including Ororo. Storm's mental defenses would certainly be noted in Xavier's files on her if the writer isn't PIS'ing Storm.

BANNED

Oh Blah Blah blah Jean Grey and her needs. I wanna talk about Tomorrow. OK FOLKS PLACE YA BETS who can predict how tomorrow is gonna go? Winner gets $100. And the title of smarty pants.

Rules: State your name and under it write your prediction and explain why? Example:

Stormphoenix

Prediction: I believe Storm will realize that Adversary is too much for them and starts to lose hope. Then Storm remembered something or someone getting hurt that forces Storm to realize she is a God!! And taps into the Divine Energy and we see Storm turn into something we’ve all wanted and dispels Adversary back to his Dimension OR hurting him badly so that Zawavari traps him or send him back.

I think this because this is Storms first time using Divine Energy not to mention the story seems to be geared around Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Good points. Story wise it just makes more sense if it's Jean, it's good groundwork for their future interactions, it doesn't make sense that revealing someone who Cassandra fears is possibly someone who's not even going to be featured in this book. If this was Claremont I would be more conflicted but now adays when the incredibly powerful villain is shown to be afraid of someone, it's likely going to be the person who is actually fighting/dealing with them. As much as I wish it was Storm I wouldn't bet on it.

We can all agree she should be though lol.
    When Kyle said Cassandra feared "her", it doesn't have to necessarily be referring to somebody for the remainder of the arc. It could be somebody she fears at the moment for what she was trying to accomplish. In this case, that would be trying to mind control Ororo.

I'm cautious about tomorrow's BP issue. I think Adv will be defeated by the end of the issue since the very next issue begins a new story-line. While I want Storm to contribute to his defeat, I don't want her to steal the show. I want a combined effort with T'Challa leading the way. I'm somewhat let down because I would have liked for the Adv to appear in more issues.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm cautious about tomorrow's BP issue. I think Adv will be defeated by the end of the issue since the very next issue begins a new story-line. While I want Storm to contribute to his defeat, I don't want her to steal the show. I want a combined effort with T'Challa leading the way. I'm somewhat let down because I would have liked for the Adv to appear in more issues.
    Hopefully he will use him in her solo

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hopefully he will use him in her solo
    That would be nice. I like that he is an all-powerful villain that has been seldom used. I think he would be a great foe for Storm in her solo.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

That would be nice. I like that he is an all-powerful villain that has been seldom used. I think he would be a great foe for Storm in her solo.
    I’d say a perfect foe. You mentioned something about combined effort. I can see it going that route, but the Biased side of me wants ONLY Storm do beat adversary LOL hahaha

prediction: I think that they defeat Adversary at a cost because in an issue coming up T'challa loses his memory. Although, Adversary may not be the direct link to losing his memory maybe there is some repercussion.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Oh Blah Blah blah Jean Grey and her needs. I wanna talk about Tomorrow. OK FOLKS PLACE YA BETS who can predict how tomorrow is gonna go? Winner gets $100. And the title of smarty pants.

Rules: State your name and under it write your prediction and explain why? Example:

Stormphoenix

Prediction: I believe Storm will realize that Adversary is too much for them and starts to lose hope. Then Storm remembered something or someone getting hurt that forces Storm to realize she is a God!! And taps into the Divine Energy and we see Storm turn into something we’ve all wanted and dispels Adversary back to his Dimension OR hurting him badly so that Zawavari traps him or send him back.

I think this because this is Storms first time using Divine Energy not to mention the story seems to be geared around Storm.
    I'm thinking since the secret weapon is storm she not only dispels him but she also locks him away. she will do it all under her power no assists needed.

I want a combined effort with their assets being handed to them until storm is unleashed and fully realized winning the battle for the heroes.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    prediction: I think that they defeat Adversary at a cost because in an issue coming up T'challa loses his memory. Although, Adversary may not be the direct link to losing his memory maybe there is some repercussion.
    he may be reason he loses his memory. but we will see.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Interesting predictions people. More don’t be shy say what’s on ya mind

I don't really try to predict as for me i've grown to feel it's a little unfair to the writer. I try to go in it to see what story they want to tell me then decipher it after so i know the disappointment isn't from what i want to happen but rather what does. But i'm hoping Storm puts up a good showing.

And i completed the diplomatic team. lol

Attachment 64774
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Stormphoenix

Okay here goes! I tend to align with BB in the fact that I like to let the story unfold and then dissect and analyze... but I can play along a bit!

So as far as tomorrow goes I think I can semi-confidently Predict that:

1) An explanation will be given for the disappearance/absence of the Orisha of Wakanda that ties into how the Adversary was able to return.

2) Storm will discover a new level or form of power that will aid in the banishment/demise of The Adversary.

3) A sacrifice will have to be made to defeat him. Just like there was the last time he invaded this dimension.

The time is so close I’m almost too anxious to sleep! I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow to hopefully celebrate after I rertrieve my copy in the morning!
    Last edited by Ororo101; 04-17-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Attachment 64776

Pretty well interpreted.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 64776

Pretty well interpreted.
    she always slays!! this is gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    We're not hostile. Ya'll just cant fathom our version of kinky
    preach hun

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Well, I don't mind being met by those however... and by those I mean the infinite supply of gif images you seem to have on stand by lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Okay here goes! I tend to align with BB in the fact that I like to let the story unfold and then dissect and analyze... but I can play along a bit!

So as far as tomorrow goes I think I can semi-confidently Predict that:

1) An explanation will be given for the disappearance/absence of the Orisha of Wakanda that ties into how the Adversary was able to return.

2) Storm will discover a new level or form of power that will aid in the banishment/demise of The Adversary.

3) A sacrifice will have to be made to defeat him. Just like there was the last time he invaded this dimension.

The time is so close I’m almost too anxious to sleep! I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow to hopefully celebrate after I rertrieve my copy in the morning!
    me either the wait is finally over. I know coates will deliver!!!!