• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    You're not getting my point.

Does Thor need people to believe in him to be a god? No, he just is.

Without faith from outside believers, Storm is a neutered goddess. She needs an external source for her power. That's not a true goddess to me. Blah.
    According to the Chaos War tie in Thor does. He's just a superhero now so they worship him as a hero.

When people stop believing God's die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Lmao why do you keep using variations on the word "pray"? What issue are you getting your information from?
    The one where they bow and pray to her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    According to the Chaos War tie in Thor does. He's just a superhero now so they worship him as a hero.

When people stop believing God's die.
    Scans, please?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    The one where they bow and pray to her.
    Yeah, ok. You just keep at that. You and that fake news, boi.... Smh... that head canon of yours, tho...

Scans, please?
    You can read it Chaos war Thor 1 and 2. Also the whole premise of Chaos war and thats why the olympus group moved to product placement. They get people to believe their merchandise. As society has moved on from them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Your embarrassing yourself.

I'm going to need you to go read Asgardian Wars and X-men Serve and Protect #3
    Stormcaster doesn't have any feats to compete with Ororo's natural power. Storm blows that hammer out of the water and it devalues her to say she needs something to boost her power when she already wields near-infinite power on her own.

I've already read Asgardian Wars and that other piece of crap story you are referencing. The point is not only does giving Storm a trinket to boost her powers devalue her innate power levels which FAR exceed Stormcaster, this Gold issue established that hammer as being something that boosted Ororo's powers and then had Kitty do more damage with a plane than a boosted Ororo. There is no upside to having Storm wielding a hammer.

Now, stop embarrassing yourself and face up to the facts of the stories.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 12:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Stormcaster doesn't have any feats to compete with Ororo's natural power. Storm blows that hammer out of the water and it devalues her to say she needs something to boost her power when she already wields near-infinite power on her own.
    GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Because you don't know what your talking about.

GO read Asgardian Wars and X-men to Serve and Protect #3.

I've already read Asgardian Wars and that other piece of crap story you are referencing. The point is not only does giving Storm a trinket to boost her powers devalue her innate power levels which FAR exceed Stormcaster, this Gold issue established that hammer as being something that boosted Ororo's powers and then had Kitty do more damage with a plane than a boosted Ororo. There is no upside to having Storm wield a hammer.

AND there you have it. YOU are Biased and can't accept Facts that stare in your face. THE fact you choose to say those stories are trash just tells me you like to IGNORE facts.

I'm sorry its to not YOUR liking, but unfortunately since you "supposedly" read those stories.....StormCaster has more feats than Goddess Storm

Sorry. Those are the Facts.

BANNED

AND there you have it. YOU are Biased and can't accept Facts that stare in your face. THE fact you choose to say those stories are trash just tells me you like to IGNORE facts.

I'm sorry its to YOUR liking, but unfortunately since you "supposedly" read those stories.....StormCaster has more feats than Goddess.

Sorry. Those are the Facts.
    Stormcaster NEVER defeated a being anywhere near the powerclass of Adversary. You need to stick to the facts on this. On top of that, there is nothing special about wielding a hammer as anybody can have one made for them that they can use to rival Thor's power. Look at how easily Jane became the new Thor (or whatever that woman's name is). That blasted hammer removes Storm's own innate specialness.

...and let's not talk about how Storm beat the Trion with her own innate power while Stormcaster couldn't even handle that silly "god" from Gold #25.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Something to think about. What if Storm's ability to manipulate the weather is not really her mutant power but her God power.

It's just a thought.
    So they should just say she's not a mutant anymore?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Stormcaster NEVER defeated a being anywhere near the powerclass of Adversary. On top of that, there is nothing special about wielding a hammer as anybody can have one made for them that they can use to rival Thor's power. Look at how easily Jane became the new Thor (or whatever that woman's name is). That blasted hammer removes Storm's own innate specialness.
    HAHAHAHA you make me laugh of how much knowledge you know about this hammer.

Goddess Storm:
    1. Harmed Adversary to push him into a portal
    2.Cleared Sentient Weather and "supposedly" closed a portal
    OH yeah, she's done WAY more than StormCaster.

Stormborn(StormCaster)
    1.Harmed Hela with a GodBlast
    2.Harmed Thor
    3.Harmed Scythian
    4.Boost Storm's physicals to tank hits from Thor himself(which i'm sure Storm would get knocked the &*% out if she was really hit by Mjolnir)

So far StormCaster has 1Up on Goddess Storm. So you can hate on StormCaster that's fine, but stop acting like Goddess Storm has DONE so much more than StormCaster.

Enough

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Something to think about. What if Storm's ability to manipulate the weather is not really her mutant power but her God power.

It's just a thought.
    I could easily see this. I always felt Storm's mutant power was to see the world as patterns of energy and then psionically manipulate them. Perhaps it is her god hood that transformed that into a mastery of the weather since that is what she was accustomed to and continued to do. It could be her god hood is what is truly holding her back and because the weather came so easy she fell back on that. What if she truly stretched her ability to see energy to the max and started to play with it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Yeah, ok. You just keep at that. You and that fake news, boi.... Smh... that head canon of yours, tho...
    Stop projecting.

But they didn't bow and worship and she didn't get a power up from their faith even though T'challa tells her to.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-19-2018 at 01:45 PM.

BANNED

HAHAHAHA you make me laugh of how much knowledge you know about this hammer.

Goddess Storm:
    1. Harmed Adversary to push him into a portal
    2.Cleared Sentient Weather and "supposedly" closed a portal
    OH yeah, she's done WAY more than StormCaster.

Stormborn(StormCaster)
    1.Harmed Hela with a GodBlast
    2.Harmed Thor
    3.Harmed Scythian
    4.Boost Storm's physicals to tank hits from Thor himself(which i'm sure Storm would get knocked the &*% out if she was really hit by Mjolnir)

So far StormCaster has 1Up on Goddess Storm. So you can hate on StormCaster that's fine, but stop acting like Goddess Storm has DONE so much more than StormCaster.

Enough
    "Goddess" Storm DEFEATED Adversary. You are trying to reduce it to merely harming him because Stormcaster did not defeat Hela, Thor, or Scythian. This is very dishonest of you. I don't care about those meager feats from that useless hammer that you are trying to throw up as being something impressive. Next to Storm's own innate power, Stormcaster's feats are nothing. Also, Adversary is much more powerful than either of the three beings you are mentioning that Stormcaster merely affected.

Now, let's look at this: Storm blew up Stardust a Herald of Galactus, without a hammer while Beta Ray Bill, whose powers matches Thor's, couldn't do that with his attacks when he fought the same Herald. Now, you mean to tell me that Stormcaster is needed to boost Ororo's already near-infinite power? Yeah, right. They are saying that Storm needs Stormcaster to pull feats FAR below what she has already done in other stories under the merits of her own power.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 01:37 PM.

What I really need someone to ask Coats...if Storm attacked Adversary with faith enhanced lightning or was that mystical faith energy. At first, it looked like lightning but it purple in color...making me think it a form of energy she has never projected.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

And one more thing: "Goddess" Storm from Black Panther was stated to be MORE POWERFUL than Adversary. Stormcaster was NOT more powerful than Thor, Hela, or Scythian, and was shown being WAY WEAKER than Scythian.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 01:38 PM.