10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    She did beat him. The others didn't stand a chance at him whatsoever. He was taking it easy on everybody else and was about to get serious and wipe them all out until Storm showed up and beat him with one attack.
    No. She didn't. She delivered a blow that cast him through a portal that Zawavari and his crew opened after T'Challa delayed him. Just like in the original fall of the mutants story line, the portal was open, but the team didn't have the power to cast him through. Forge's spell delivered the final blow, but Forge didn't defeat him. Same thing here. Storm struck the final blow, but she didn't defeat him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    No. She didn't. She delivered a blow that cast him through a portal that Zawavari and his crew opened after T'Challa delayed him. Just like in the original fall of the mutants story line, the portal was open, but the team didn't have the power to cast him through. Forge's spell delivered the final blow, but Forge didn't defeat him. Same thing here. Storm struck the final blow, but she didn't defeat him.
    This is also true. Technically this is exactly what the art depicts. But the language Coates uses paints a different picture. He has BP repeatedly emphasize how her power was the key to stop him. He called her the only real threat. The story has The Adversary attack Storm multiple times in an attempt to remove her from the board. All that to say, you're correct and I agree.

In the last edition of Gold, Storm's performance was Brief but I thought it was good, it's always good to see Storm not faint.

She also had a cameo in AvengersNOSurrender

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Probably not, given that the threat is Malice. Not a big enough foe to merit Storm going all "goddess-mode" on her.
    well let's wait and see we never know what villains may pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Storm dealing with Oshtur aka Maat is the way to go. Deal with her enemies, great chance to create a whole new rogues gallery of cultists, gods... Maat having to deal with her siblings and tasking Storm to do it because she can't leave her universe because it would hurt infinity and eternity. I would love to see eternity have an arc with Storm considering she hosted him in fantastic 4.

I would like this..

You're not getting my point.

Does Thor need people to believe in him to be a god? No, he just is.

Without faith from outside believers, Storm is a neutered goddess. She needs an external source for her power. That's not a true goddess to me. Blah.
    her power comes from her bloodline that's internal.

I'm sorry if you don't like what was printed, but the BP issue clearly stated that Storm was more powerful than Adversary. She was the one to beat him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jdjQWjINvO...600/RCO018.jpg
    T'challa: "How does a man, a king, even, defeat a god?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1ai-mGTh1K...600/RCO019.jpg
    T'challa: "With a bigger god."

T'challa speaking to Storm: "The Adversary has imprisoned you and he will imprison the rest of us if you don't stop him. Only you, the Hadari Yao, the Walker of the Clouds, are strong enough to beat him."
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1ai-mGTh1K...600/RCO019.jpg

So, yeah, Ororo beat Adversary whike Kitty's airplane did more damage to that being in Gold 25 than Stormcaster.

Stormbreaker's attack:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o1eqhqNpOM...600/RCO026.jpg

Kitty's plane:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7AFTiQDOt4...600/RCO027.jpg

You may not like these facts, but be honest about what happened.
    make it plain and clear boo.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Lmao why do you keep using variations on the word "pray"? What issue are you getting your information from?
    I know right. it's an attempt to minimize the feat.

Yeah, ok. You just keep at that. You and that fake news, boi.... Smh... that head canon of yours, tho...
    lolololol

Stormcaster doesn't have any feats to compete with Ororo's natural power. Storm blows that hammer out of the water and it devalues her to say she needs something to boost her power when she already wields near-infinite power on her own.

I've already read Asgardian Wars and that other piece of crap story you are referencing. The point is not only does giving Storm a trinket to boost her powers devalue her innate power levels which FAR exceed Stormcaster, this Gold issue established that hammer as being something that boosted Ororo's powers and then had Kitty do more damage with a plane than a boosted Ororo. There is no upside to having Storm wielding a hammer.

Now, stop embarrassing yourself and face up to the facts of the stories.
    none.. lol

Stormcaster NEVER defeated a being anywhere near the powerclass of Adversary. You need to stick to the facts on this. On top of that, there is nothing special about wielding a hammer as anybody can have one made for them that they can use to rival Thor's power. Look at how easily Jane became the new Thor (or whatever that woman's name is). That blasted hammer removes Storm's own innate specialness.

...and let's not talk about how Storm beat the Trion with her own innate power while Stormcaster couldn't even handle that silly "god" from Gold #25.
    keep preaching the truth

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHAHA you make me laugh of how much knowledge you know about this hammer.

Goddess Storm:
    1. Harmed Adversary to push him into a portal
    2.Cleared Sentient Weather and "supposedly" closed a portal
    OH yeah, she's done WAY more than StormCaster.

Stormborn(StormCaster)
    1.Harmed Hela with a GodBlast
    2.Harmed Thor
    3.Harmed Scythian
    4.Boost Storm's physicals to tank hits from Thor himself(which i'm sure Storm would get knocked the &*% out if she was really hit by Mjolnir)

So far StormCaster has 1Up on Goddess Storm. So you can hate on StormCaster that's fine, but stop acting like Goddess Storm has DONE so much more than StormCaster.

Enough
    she didnt harm adversary she beat him there is a difference.

"Goddess" Storm DEFEATED Adversary. You are trying to reduce it to merely harming him because Stormcaster did not defeat Hela, Thor, or Scythian. This is very dishonest of you. I don't care about those meager feats from that useless hammer that you are trying to throw up as being something impressive. Next to Storm's own innate power, Stormcaster's feats are nothing. Also, Adversary is much more powerful than either of the three beings you are mentioning that Stormcaster merely affected.

Now, let's look at this: Storm blew up Stardust a Herald of Galactus, without a hammer while Beta Ray Bill, whose powers matches Thor's, couldn't do that with his attacks when he fought the same Herald. Now, you mean to tell me that Stormcaster is needed to boost Ororo's already near-infinite power? Yeah, right. They are saying that Storm needs Stormcaster to pull feats FAR below what she has already done in other stories under the merits of her own power.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I really need someone to ask Coats...if Storm attacked Adversary with faith enhanced lightning or was that mystical faith energy. At first, it looked like lightning but it purple in color...making me think it a form of energy she has never projected.
    I think this huge was to differentiate from regular lightning.

And one more thing: "Goddess" Storm from Black Panther was stated to be MORE POWERFUL than Adversary. Stormcaster was NOT more powerful than Thor, Hela, or Scythian, and was shown being WAY WEAKER than Scythian.
    still no lies

https://screenrant.com/storm-new-tho...-marvel-comic/

If this hammer becomes a mainstay for Storm, I will quit comics unless Storm gets a solo title WITHOUT the hammer, then that will be the only title I buy.

Who am I kidding? If they give Storm a hammer to make her into a "Thorette", it will be the same in her solo title. I am not willing to stick with Marvel if they do this to her. It flies in the face of everything that has been established about the character from the start. She is supposed to be able to wield near-infinite power on her own. This is going to undermine everything and I will not be present for it.
    I wouldn't support that ish either.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just makes me wonder where this love story is going.
    Attachment 64877
    what could have been..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You can read it Chaos war Thor 1 and 2. Also the whole premise of Chaos war and thats why the olympus group moved to product placement. They get people to believe their merchandise. As society has moved on from them.

HAHAHAHA you make me laugh of how much knowledge you know about this hammer.

Goddess Storm:
    1. Harmed Adversary to push him into a portal
    2.Cleared Sentient Weather and "supposedly" closed a portal
    OH yeah, she's done WAY more than StormCaster.

Stormborn(StormCaster)
    1.Harmed Hela with a GodBlast
    2.Harmed Thor
    3.Harmed Scythian
    4.Boost Storm's physicals to tank hits from Thor himself(which i'm sure Storm would get knocked the &*% out if she was really hit by Mjolnir)

So far StormCaster has 1Up on Goddess Storm. So you can hate on StormCaster that's fine, but stop acting like Goddess Storm has DONE so much more than StormCaster.

Enough
    I want to thank Exoduscloak.... you are the MVP today... because you helped to dispel a big myth... a huge one... so this part two to the myth buster series is gonna talk only to two points the latter being a deeper dive into one of the myths discussed yesterday. I hope you ready because I am:

MYTH #6
    Storm becoming a god through prayer is her being powered externally. Gods like thor dont need prayer for their power. they just have it.

WRONG. Actually in Thor Chaos War not only is prayer/faith crucial to the power of a god but for Thor (asgardian gods) this faith could be difference between life and death:

also the following scans states why asgardians including thor are considered gods: its through prayer and their worshippers:

MYTH #3b
    Storm only harmed adversary she didnt beat him it was Zawavari and or a combined effort.

WRONG.

for you to perpetuate this untruth you would have to completely ignore what tchalla said about storm possessing the power alone to beat adversary. but let's ignore all of that. we are going to do an examination of what adversary looked like throughout the battle with the heroes.

Attachment 64896
    this image shows adversary in his humanoid form that was first revealed in the previous issue. the portal opens behind him as created by the mystics but he isn't budging or being harmed in any way.

Attachment 64897
    tchalla hits adversary with vibranium which is metal, one of adversary's weaknesses. note in his face he begins to revert back to his demon form. tchalla notes this only causes him some distress as we can visually see. he eventually is able to reform and seems unphased by subsequent attacks.

Attachment 64898
    storm has shot him with her Godblast and as a result he has fully reverted back.to his demon form and pushed into the portal. in this particular panel he is dematerializing as a result of the sustain blast. after being confident he is defeated the mystics close the portal.

anyone who are making points that align to the myths are more than likely doing so because they were wrong about storm not being a God, which was established last year. so dont be fooled, storms a goddess and faith in regards to her power is similar to that of other well known gods including thor.

shootout to bb, rut, jwatson for dispelling the lies in this thread.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-20-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    In the last edition of Gold, Storm's performance was Brief but I thought it was good, it's always good to see Storm not faint.

cameo was cool

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

cameo was cool
    Yes, it was great.

and I must say validation is amazing... we were told for so long even by fans here she wasn't a goddess what was said last year wasn't literally... now here we are....
    #hadariyao
    #stillglowin
    #nohammers
    #nobirds
    #onetrugoddess

http://thegeekiary.com/black-panther...es-storm/51789

hope cbr does an article on this new development

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Thanks for the heads up, my friend.
    I want to thank Exoduscloak.... you are the MVP today... because you helped to dispel a big myth... a huge one... so this part two to the myth buster series is gonna talk only to two points the latter being a deeper dive into one of the myths discussed yesterday. I hope you ready because I am:

MYTH #6
    Storm becoming a god through prayer is her being powered externally. Gods like thor dont need prayer for their power. they just have it.

WRONG. Actually in Thor Chaos War not only is prayer/faith crucial to the power of a god but for Thor (asgardian gods) this faith could be difference between life and death:

also the following scans states why asgardians including thor are considered gods: its through prayer and their worshippers:

MYTH #3b
    Storm only harmed adversary she didnt beat him it was Zawavari and or a combined effort.

WRONG.

for you to perpetuate this untruth you would have to completely ignore what tchalla said about storm possessing the power alone to beat adversary. but let's ignore all of that. we are going to do an examination of what adversary looked like throughout the battle with the heroes.

Attachment 64896
    this image shows adversary in his humanoid form that was first revealed in the previous issue. the portal opens behind him as created by the mystics but he isn't budging or being harmed in any way.

Attachment 64897
    tchalla hits adversary with vibranium which is metal, one of adversary's weaknesses. note in his face he begins to revert back to his demon form. tchalla notes this only causes him some distress as we can visually see. he eventually is able to reform and seems unphased by subsequent attacks.

Attachment 64898
    storm has shot him with her Godblast and as a result he has fully reverted back.to his demon form and pushed into the portal. in this particular panel he is dematerializing as a result of the sustain blast. after being confident he is defeated the mystics close the portal.

anyone who are making points that align to the myths are more than likely doing so because they were wrong about storm not being a God, which was established last year. so dont be fooled, storms a goddess and faith in regards to her power is similar to that of other well known gods including thor.

shootout to bb, rut, jwatson for dispelling the lies in this thread.
    Ooooooooouuuuuuuuu.... glorious retribution! I'm so ready to go trolling the rumbles boards lmfao. Storm is gonna own everybody. She's handing out curbstomps left and right! I. AM. LIVING. Break it down and make it plain. Coates is a STAN, SO I STAN.
    and I must say validation is amazing... we were told for so long even by fans here she wasn't a goddess what was said last year wasn't literally... now here we are....
    #hadariyao
    #stillglowin
    #nohammers
    #nobirds
    #onetrugoddess
    Yes, Kyss. It's amazing. All those years ago trolling as StormAmazonPhoenix and fanboying out, I just knew some day Storm would be established as the ultimate power and "BIGGER GOD" that I always knew her to be. So now it's clear I was NOT trolling. I was indeed telling the undeniable truth. Words cannot express what Coates has done for me personally! Nobody can tell me anything about Storm now. With Coates, we essentially have Rutog at the helm of her solo and I'm TF here for it!!!
    http://thegeekiary.com/black-panther...es-storm/51789

hope cbr does an article on this new development
    CBR better get wise. But I'm here for this article. Spread the news.

BANNED

she didnt harm adversary she beat him there is a difference.
    Yes, a combined effort with the other Shamans.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-20-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks for the heads up, my friend.

Ooooooooouuuuuuuuu.... glorious retribution! I'm so ready to go trolling the rumbles boards lmfao. Storm is gonna own everybody. She's handing out curbstomps left and right! I. AM. LIVING. Break it down and make it plain. Coates is a STAN, SO I STAN.

Yes, Kyss. It's amazing. All those years ago trolling as StormAmazonPhoenix and fanboying out, I just knew some day Storm would be established as the ultimate power and "BIGGER GOD" that I always knew her to be. So now it's clear I was NOT trolling. I was indeed telling the undeniable truth. Words cannot express what Coates has done for me personally! Nobody can tell me anything about Storm now. With Coates, we essentially have Rutog at the helm of her solo and I'm TF here for it!!!

CBR better get wise. But I'm here for this article. Spread the news.

lolololol why are you so silly. I love you so much lolol...

everything you have said is truth. coates just opened a flood gate that can never be resealed. he put her above the adversary a creature who in his own right has immense power. there is so much new potential stories that can be told. so much unknown yet I'm here for it all. coates really out did himself thank you!

Yes, and with the Help of the other Shamans.
    all they did was open and close a portal.. literally. if by help that's what you mean then you are correct.

BANNED

all they did was open and close a portal.. literally. if by help that's what you mean then you are correct.
    Exactly. Neither one wouldn't have been that much successful without the other.....to a degree.

BANNED

Yes, a combined effort with the other Shamans.
    It was Storm's power alone that overpowered Adversary. All Zawavari and his friends did was open a portal. I get you may not be happy with the story, but at least be honest about what happened. Storm was clearly established to be more powerful than Adversary. It was not only stated in the issue, but clearly shown when she overpowered him.

BANNED

It was not only stated in the issue, but clearly shown when she overpowered him.

It was Storm's power alone that overpowered Adversary.
    *Sigh* Again nobody is arguing that. Again your being delusional that we ALL think so.

All Zawavari and his friends did was open a portal.
    How ELSE is Adversary supposed to be defeated? OH right I forgot you think Storm is 10x stronger than anyone here. Silly me.

I get you may not be happy with the story, but at least be honest about what happened.
    I have been honest, your just Delusional.

Storm was clearly established to be more powerful than Adversary.
    With what proof?? Because her Boyfriend said "The Best way to beat a God, Is to get a BIGGER God?" That can easily be biased on T'Challa's part. You don't even know how powerful Storm is in this Goddess Form.
    Adversary is still leagues above her. I'm sorry I don't see Goddess Storm manipulating Reality, or manipulating peoples molecular structure.

I Promised at least 3-4 people I was going to stop talking to you. I just needed to say this last bit i'm done EVERY post you make towards me will just fall on deaf ears.

Enjoy your OVERRATED Storm and outlandish Logic.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-20-2018 at 09:21 AM.