• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    About time SOMEBODY in this Infernal Goddess Storm Coates Wanking Thread Gets it.
    Good Job Stormdisciple you are the MVP. I can only hope others can see reason.

(Yeah right. It like pulling baby teeth.)
    stormdisciple didnt say what you said. not even close. stormdisciple believes she is stronger without it (stormcaster). you went on a campaign to demonstrate that stormcaster has more feats and is stronger than goddess storm... in fact you also said she requires prayer whereas thor didnt which was also not correct... didnt you also say it was wrong to assume storm was stronger than adversary?? I'm not getting any of that from sd.... so did I miss something?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-21-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

About time SOMEBODY in this Infernal Goddess Storm Coates Wanking Thread Gets it.
    Good Job Stormdisciple you are the MVP. I can only hope others can see reason.

(Yeah right. It like pulling baby teeth.)
    The thing i like about Stormcaster is that with the right writer it can be used to showcase Storm's natural abilities. If her hammer is just providing the mythical energies she can use her powers to create weather phenomenon she normally would be does not because of fear of it hurting the planet. At the that is the best way to go with her hammer. Like a symbiotic relationship. Where she provides the fine control and shaping and it provides the override to hurting the natural balance of the planet by creating the conditions storm chooses.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    stormdisciple didnt say what you said. not even close. stormdisciple believes she is stronger without it (stormcaster). you went on a campaign to demonstrate that stormcaster has more feats and is stronger than goddess storm... in fact you also said she requires prayer whereas thor didnt which was alo not correct... didnt you also say it was wrong to assume storm was stronger than adversary?? I'm not getting any of that from sd.... so did I miss something?
    Teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

Now, that I think about it... Is Ororo class 100+ in physical strength now that she has ascended to goddess-hood?
    Last edited by BlackSirKnight; 04-21-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Warm up in appreciation of the mutant goddess.

Attachment 64972
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

Attachment 64972
    This is beautiful! I love the walk!

BANNED

Attachment 64972
    You know I love your art. Breathe life into Hadari Yao! Shoutout for my avi.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    Now, that I think about it... Is Ororo class 100+ in physical strength now that she has ascended to goddess-hood?
    naw we dont have evidence of this yet..

Attachment 64972
    this is nice....
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-21-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'm also pretty sure in Fear Itself Cull lost his power because his name was forgotten. And was referred to as the Serpent rather then Cull. Remembering him is what freed him

And while Cull was gathering power as his minions were spreading his name. Odin wanted to destroy midgard to weaken him.

Additionally, in Secret Invasion the Skrull God's were absorbing other pantheon's and through adding the worshippers of other God's to theirs they became stronger.

Same with the Sh'iar God's and why conquering other planets helped them
    Cull still existed without his power, just weakened.

After BP 172 How does being a real goddess affects Ororo physique, does she age or not? does she posses a degree of physical invulnerability or enhanced healing? any sign of super strength ? how does Stormcaster factor into finally giving Storm the physical might she always seems to lack (in my opinion) when playing against other big guns?
    I'd really love to hear your take on this subject guys
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    After BP 172 How does being a real goddess affects Ororo physique, does she age or not? does she posses a degree of physical invulnerability or enhanced healing? any sign of super strength ? how does Stormcaster factor into finally giving Storm the physical might she always seems to lack (in my opinion) when playing against other big guns?
    I'd really love to hear your take on this subject guys
    That's a great question. We will have to wait for the solo for that answer.

BANNED

stormdisciple didnt say what you said. not even close. stormdisciple believes she is stronger without it (stormcaster). you went on a campaign to demonstrate that stormcaster has more feats and is stronger than goddess storm... in fact you also said she requires prayer whereas thor didnt which was also not correct... didnt you also say it was wrong to assume storm was stronger than adversary?? I'm not getting any of that from sd.... so did I miss something?
    Yes, you missed it because you only wanted to hear your narrative. Literally. StormDisciple said exactly what I’ve been arguing against you and Rutog for the longest and yet you are the only two that don’t seem to get the picture. My opinion on Prayer has changed. In fact I’ve stated it so.

The Problem is YOU can’t admit StormCaster has more feats than Goddess Storm. That’s not assuming or guessing it’s an actual fact. Hell StormCaster boosted Storm’s durability to where she can tank a hit from Mjolnir. What has this new found power done for her durability???? Nothing. Now, UNTIL we see more of this power come her solo your arguments unfortunately don’t carry much weight due to not enough evidence. Kyss you literally have 1 small piece of evidence and it’s Vague as Hell which makes it worse.

That’s fine you don’t like StormCaster, but clearly others do and some don’t. However the ones who don’t like StormCaster don’t seem to have that big of an issue like you do about it. So I’d say let go. Bottom Line is IF You can’t prove Goddes Storm has more feats than this hammer. Than are Conversations about this are done.

I don’t think it boosts her goddess level powers because she is stronger without it but if this gives her more face outside of the XMen in a Thor book in a decent role then I’m here for it. I like that the Stormcaster is drawn to her because of how powerful she is, not that she needs it’s power. This could be some decent development to establish her as more than just a mutant as the article said when she is a goddess as a fan I like that.

The BOLDED letters are SO JUICY!!! Thank You StormDisciple for restating my POINT that I’ve said over and over and over a again It’s a shame it took someone else to explain this. Oh well. :-).
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-21-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Yes, you missed it because you only wanted to hear your narrative. Literally. StormDisciple said exactly what I’ve been arguing against you and Rutog for the longest and yet you are the only two that don’t seem to get the picture. My opinion on Prayer has changed. In fact I’ve stated it so.

The Problem is YOU can’t admit StormCaster has more feats than Goddess Storm. That’s not assuming or guessing it’s an actual fact. Hell StormCaster boasted Storms durability to where she can tank a hit from Mjolnir. What has this new found power done for her durability???? Nothing. Now, UNTIL we see more of this power come her solo your argument should fall on deaf ears because you have 1 leg to stand on that barely even helps.

That’s fine you don’t like StormCaster, but clearly others do and don’t seem to have that big of an issue like you do. So I’d say let go. IF You can’t prove Goddes Storm has more feats than this hammer. Than are Conversations are done.

The BOLDED letters are SO JUICY!!! Thank You StormDisciple for restating my POINT that I’ve said over and over and over a again It’s a shame it took someone else to explain this. Oh well. :-).
    so let me ask this... is stormcaster stronger or Goddess Storm?

BANNED

so let me ask this... is stormcaster stronger or Goddess Storm?
    A better question would be... Who is Physically stronger Thor or Ororo?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    A better question would be... Who is Physically stronger Thor or Ororo?
    well i am just trying to get clarification. Stormdisciple stated Storm:

I loved the feat it was wonderful to see and I felt it was a power Ororo had within her that she pulled out when she realized those people believed in her but it is her power.
    I don’t think it boosts her goddess level powers because she is stronger without

I could be wrong but I am certain Stormphoenix believes Stormcaster is stronger than Stormgoddess. I could be wrong but that is why I asked that question.