• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed 100%. And can we finally get some decent shots of Storm actually flying. Previous depictions of her flying were nothing to cheer about.
    YAASSS YAAAASSS and YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS! I was watching the scene in Wakanda and thinking storm releasing an army of tornadoes would have been all the heroes needed.. and the foxmen storm is just tragic. the zipline flying was absolutely a hot mess.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Agreed 100%. And can we finally get some decent shots of Storm actually flying. Previous depictions of her flying were nothing to cheer about.
    Omg yes, finally we can have our soaring Storm and not slowly hovering lightning lass.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    YAASSS YAAAASSS and YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS! I was watching the scene in Wakanda and thinking storm releasing an army of tornadoes would have been all the heroes needed.. and the foxmen storm is just tragic. the zipline flying was absolutely a hot mess.
    Storm dropping a few tornadoes would have ended the battle in just a few minutes. And the zipline flying needs to go. No zipline flying. No hovering in up and down. None of that. I want honest, high-flying, wind-riding action.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Hahaha... Love it.
    lmfao yes nakia you betta get ready h@e.. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm dropping a few tornadoes would have ended the battle in just a few minutes. And the zipline flying needs to go. No zipline flying. No hovering in up and down. None of that. I want honest, high-flying, wind-riding action.
    could you imagine her doing that!! that would have been so awesome to see on film. and yes to all of the flying comments lol.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao yes nakia you betta get ready h@e.. lol
    C'mon now, don't be like that. I would easily sacrifice the T'Challa/Storm relationship if it meant we got to see more Lupita. Honestly though, by the time Marvel is able to use Storm in any film, Chadwick is gonna be pushing 50. So unless they're gonna cast Storm as someone already seasoned, I don't see a Storm/Panther thing happening onscreen anytime soon.

Since Marvel has been writing MANY of their characters as powerful... I wanna them to FURTHER give Storm more power boosts to the level of (pre-52)WW. That way the Storm vs WW flamewars can be reignited! Oh man... The entertainment. An African goddess beauty vs a European Greek goddess beauty. Yall know I'm backing Storm. Many of the reddit types are gonna back WW heavily.

Anyways, I made this interesting thread on the Vine. Where do you guys think Storm stops or does she clear?
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...ntlet-1945082/

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Since Marvel has been writing MANY of their characters as powerful... I wanna them to FURTHER give Storm more power boosts to the level of (pre-52)WW. That way the Storm vs WW flamewars can be reignited! Oh man... The entertainment. An African goddess beauty vs a European Greek goddess beauty. Yall know I'm backing Storm. Many of the reddit types are gonna back WW heavily.

Anyways, I made this interesting thread on the Vine. Where do you guys think Storm stops or does she clear?
    I don't know enough about those characters to make a respectable opinion, so I'll just base my decision on who I think fills out a pair of jeans better. So uh... Storm I guess lol.

Y'all are excited about Storm's powers in the MCU, but I'm just excited about the idea of her not being second banana to Wolverine (in a movie where she was supposed to be the leader) or a pawn of Apocalypse. Let's finally see her shine as a character.

I need to see more feats from Storm to really get a good grip on her new heightened powerset as she is now a goddess.

But I'd love her to seek Valkyrie out and slap her a few good ones while letting her know that she has one more god to answer to: Hadari Yao!

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    C'mon now, don't be like that. I would easily sacrifice the T'Challa/Storm relationship if it meant we got to see more Lupita. Honestly though, by the time Marvel is able to use Storm in any film, Chadwick is gonna be pushing 50. So unless they're gonna cast Storm as someone already seasoned, I don't see a Storm/Panther thing happening onscreen anytime soon.
    Exactly. Plus Chadwick doesn’t seem to be all that concerned about Storm being in BP sequels if interviews are anything to go by.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Exactly. Plus Chadwick doesn’t seem to be all that concerned about Storm being in BP sequels if interviews are anything to go by.
    I think the reason may be is because how the x-men films are now, they are not well received by critics and fans. Having fox storm show up BP sequels could hurt the movie so I don't blame him for not wanting it to happen . But, that will all change once the mcu reboots x-men and make the whole thing better. I remember a while back, I saw a interview with someone asking him what x-men power would he like to have. He smiled and said storm because she was his lady and mentioned other things about her. That was I think before the horrible x-men apocalypse come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    We can see more Lupita as she transitions to her Malice role. I'm all for it. Also, at some point I imagine the characters are going to be recast because the avengers are getting long in the tooth. So who knows if these same actors will even be used after Phase 4 is complete.

Storm wins! And since storm defeated Adversary there is not much anyone can say in terms of her power level. She is the HBIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Y'all are excited about Storm's powers in the MCU, but I'm just excited about the idea of her not being second banana to Wolverine (in a movie where she was supposed to be the leader) or a pawn of Apocalypse. Let's finally see her shine as a character.
    HELLO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Agreed. She should wear something that portrays the enormity of her power and presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Speaking on . I want alot of look and gears for the Solo.
    As for the Uniform I'm always for the original look. But I'm sure we're going to get a full body cover look for the costume.
    But I'm really hoping for a stand out look. One that make you feel like when you first saw her. But for this age. Something this generation of girls superheroine cosplayers modles dragqueens would want to wear.
    I think something that is akin to the symbol on the stone at the end of the BP chapter should be implemented on the costume.
    A color scheme change would be nice too.

Has anyone read rise of the Black Panther yet?