• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I loved the nod to simpler times when she tended to her garden. Very nice! Storm's love of gardening makes me want to water some plants.

Lol that's definitely true. I sure as hell wanted to know! Lolololol
    right??? it was so nice and you want to water plants, I feel like going to my local arboretum..... I love this and storm was repped very nicely. i had no complaints. loved her interaction with bp as well.

but yes I curious if the hammer timers are happy with how their asgardian goddees has been shown. I'm just certain she is taking ass and kicking names lol... (did you catch that reference to the avengers ? (^_^) )
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right??? it was so nice and you want to water plants, I feel like going to my local arboretum..... I love this and storm was repped very nicely. i had no complaints. loved her interaction with bp as well.

but yes I curious if the hammer timers are happy with how their asgardian goddees has been shown. I'm just certain she is taking ass and kicking names lol... (did you catch that reference to the avengers ? (^_^) )
    Kyss, yes to this entire post! But what reference to the Avengers are you talking about? I think I may have missed it.

Kyss, yes to this entire post! But what reference to the Avengers are you talking about? I think I may have missed it.
    did you see the avengers movie??? it was a line mantis said about kicking ass and taking names but she said it backwards lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

did you see the avengers movie??? it was a line mantis said about kicking ass and taking names but she said it backwards lol.
    Oh lol. No, I haven't seen it yet.

Oh lol. No, I haven't seen it yet.
    ohhh ooooppps lol... you should it was really good. it makes me so excited for when the xmen finally are shown by dismarvel.

BANNED

ohhh ooooppps lol... you should it was really good. it makes me so excited for when the xmen finally are shown by dismarvel.
    I'm definitely gonna see it. Lol my cousin, a friend and two of my coworkers already ruined it for me already.

I'm definitely gonna see it. Lol my cousin, a friend and two of my coworkers already ruined it for me already.
    oh no I'm so sorry. I hate when people spoil shows or movies I want to see. that is the absolute worse.

BANNED

oh no I'm so sorry. I hate when people spoil shows or movies I want to see. that is the absolute worse.
    It's cool. I work with more than a few assholes. Lolololol

It's cool. I work with more than a few assholes. Lolololol
    goddess... well at least you dont seem to be upset by this.

question... what is this I hear about storms ancestor being the first sorceress supreme after agamotto? does anyone have a scan that supports this???

goddess... well at least you dont seem to be upset by this.

question... what is this I hear about storms ancestor being the first sorceress supreme after agamotto? does anyone have a scan that supports this???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You're one of my favorite Storm fans in my long list of Storm fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    why thank you beloved! what book and issue is this from and when it says she was possibly the first priestess and sorceress supreme would this be after agamotto? how is she the first when agamotto came beforem

You're one of my favorite Storm fans in my long list of Storm fans.
    I was thinking the same thing... I'm falling for exodus!!!!

#exoduswasright

BANNED

why thank you beloved! what book and issue is this from and when it says she was possibly the first priestess and sorceress supreme would this be after agamotto? how is she the first when agamotto came beforem
    That's a good question. But isn't Agamotto a god? So why would he need the title of Sorcerer Supreme?

That's a good question. But isn't Agamotto a god? So why would he need the title of Sorcerer Supreme?
    yes I have no idea nor do I know anything about him.. if anyone knows these answers please chime in..