10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You mean HE is holding the Egyptian God Set? Where did that information come from?
    Are you referring to this scan posted?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Attachment 65400

Just love how the Two looks here.
    This would have been a nice cove for a BP&Storm book.
    Love the cover. Is this something new?

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Are you referring to this scan posted?
    Lol...no, this one. This one from the new Avengers book.
    Attachment 65432
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Lol...no, this one. This one from the new Avengers book.
    Attachment 65432
    I'm sorry that seems silly.. do they explain how a hulk was roaming around a million years ago?? lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I was so here for Ororo’s representation in Rise of BP this week. It was just another feather in the cap of their epic love story. Eat it X-Men: Gold.

As for the BP in one million Avengers, I wish it was the goddess Bast instead. Why must the Asgardians get all the fun? Bast could take a chunk out of a Celestial leg or something. What could a mere human do? Not to mention there shouldn’t be a BP a million years ago.

Back to Storm: how long do you guys think she’ll have Stormbringer? And should she talk to Thor about a hammer she thought was destroyed?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry that seems silly.. do they explain how a hulk was roaming around a million years ago?? lol
    It's a Neanderthal possessed by the Starbrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah, a Neanderthal with excellent grooming habits and a barber.

thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I was so here for Ororo’s representation in Rise of BP this week. It was just another feather in the cap of their epic love story. Eat it X-Men: Gold.

As for the BP in one million Avengers, I wish it was the goddess Bast instead. Why must the Asgardians get all the fun? Bast could take a chunk out of a Celestial leg or something. What could a mere human do? Not to mention there shouldn’t be a BP a million years ago.

Back to Storm: how long do you guys think she’ll have Stormbringer? And should she talk to Thor about a hammer she thought was destroyed?
    yes... she was definitely well represented in the ROTP. I have been very pleased with her showings in the BP books.

and if there is a BP then bast would have to be around or show up at some point as BP power is granted to him by her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes I have no idea nor do I know anything about him.. if anyone knows these answers please chime in..
    Agamotto isn't human. He is the son of the elder goddess Oshtur (Storm's goddess, the Bright Lady), and thus a god himself. I did some research on him, Osthur and Hoggoth (the Vishanti) for a X-Men/Supernatural fanfiction I wrote years ago that had Storm crossing over into the Winchester's universe and falling in love with Dean. (What can I say, Jensen Ackles is gorgeous.)

To summarize what I know:

Some version of Agamatto's having him being born from a single tear Osthur shed will watching human children play, and other versions him as the son of Osthur and Hoggoth. Either way, he loved learning and mastered 3 forms of magic. His mother always had a soft spot for humanity and she protected them from her evil siblings, (namely Set or Chthon), who sought to torment or subjugate them. Agamotto followed his mother's example in loving and protecting humanity.. He used his arcne knowlege and power to fight against his evil elder god uncles. He wrote down all he learned about magic (called the book of the Vishanit), and taught it to humans that is how he became the first Sorcerer Supreme.

Interesting side note, Storm has connectiosn not only to Osthur and Agamotto, but Set and Chthon as well. The Elder God that Belasco serves is Chthon, and Storm and her team stopped Belasco from bringing him back to the 316 universe, and Storm was also one of the 7 brides of Set in that Marvel story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Agamotto isn't human. He is the son of the elder goddess Oshtur (Storm's goddess, the Bright Lady), and thus a god himself. I did some research on him, Osthur and Hoggoth (the Vishanti) for a X-Men/Supernatural fanfiction I wrote years ago that had Storm crossing over into the Winchester's universe and falling in love with Dean. (What can I say, Jensen Ackles is gorgeous.)

Some version of Agamatto's having him being born from a single tear Osthur shed will watching human children play, and other versions him as the son of Osthur and Hoggoth. Either way, he loved learning and mastered 3 forms of magic. His mother always had a soft spot for humanity and she protected them from her evil siblings, (namely Set or Chthon), who sought to torment or subjugate them. Agamotto followed his mother's example in loving and protecting humanity.. He used his arcne knowlege and power to fight against his evil elder god uncles. He wrote down all he learned about magic (called the book of the Vishanit), and taught it to humans that is how he became the first Sorcerer Supreme.

Interesting side note, Storm has connectiosn not only to Osthur and Agamotto, but Set and Chthon as well. The Elder God that Belasco serves is Chthon, and Storm and her team stopped Belasco from bringing him back to the 316 universe, and Storm was also one of the 7 brides of Set in that Marvel story line.
    thank you for explaining this. it clears up a lot of the questions that I had.

I still feel like Storm's ancestor should be in this book. Though they could weave a story showing a relationship between Agamotto and Storm.

I would love to see a book called "Magic Storm"....
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Attachment 65400

Just love how the Two looks here.
    This would have been a nice cove for a BP&Storm book.
    That's a very pretty cover! I'd place this in my top 5 covers of the two of them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Love the cover. Is this something new?
    I'm hoping so. If Rogue and Gambit's legendary relationship can get a mini, I'm hoping BP & Storm can too.

I was all the way here for it. Their chemistry under the new BP editorial has been truly amazing to me! Yes, gawd! When Avengers 1000000 BC was announced, I made a comment about one of Storm's ancestors showing up. We could have had stories about a previous Windrider making contact with both a previous Black Panther AND Phoenix. It could further establish her relationships with Jean and T'Challa as destiny.
    What exactly is the Starbrand?
    Yeah, a Neanderthal with excellent grooming habits and a barber.
    *DEAD*
    I still feel like Storm's ancestor should be in this book. Though they could weave a story showing a relationship between Agamotto and Storm.

I would love to see a book called "Magic Storm"....
    An interaction with Agamotto and Storm could be very interesting. If the information both Stormrocks and Chaos Reigns presented is correct, Storm's maternal line is favored by both Oshtur AND her son, Agamotto. That, to me, opens a pathway to the males of her bloodline obtaining power by Agamotto's blessing.

BANNED

Great research. Great to see another who knows the old lore.

I miss the old Marvel when it came to their history and how things connected. The new writers try to connect the heroes but its so superficial and shallow. Nothing is worst than the Phoenix and Iron Fist combo. Yuck

I hope the BP writers actually dive deep into Storm's rich background and her connection to the old gods, a sorcerer supreme and magic. It can even connect her being able to wield an Asgardian hammer. Maybe the Motherstorm set its sights on her when Thor's hammer was destroyed. But I doubt Coates would step on Aaron's toes.

BANNED

I miss the old Marvel when it came to their history and how things connected. The new writers try to connect the heroes but its so superficial and shallow. Nothing is worst than the Phoenix and Iron Fist combo. Yuck

I hope the BP writers actually dive deep into Storm's rich background and her connection to the old gods, a sorcerer supreme and magic. It can even connect her being able to wield an Asgardian hammer. Maybe the Motherstorm set its sights on her when Thor's hammer was destroyed. But I doubt Coates would step on Aaron's toes.
    There are two X-men with connections to the old gods and they are both new mutants. Yana was a slave of them until she unleashed legion on them. There are so many old gods that have never been named or anything that it would be nice to see Storm deal with threats like that. The other X-man is Dani with her death sense and connection to Odin and mistress Hela and her gods.