7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The return of cat-eye Ororo.
    I really appreciate when an artist remembers this.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yes!!!!!! you know a lot of people were giving him a lot of grief about not being a good comic writer. I personally disagreed and enjoyed his initial bp run. I hope this next run is very successful. he seems to do his homework as it relates to the characters he writes and that is refreshing. what role ororo plays in this outer space arc I am most curious to see. but the art and preview looka amazing. cant wait to get this next week.
    You know I can relate. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand some of the gripes. It's the ones that don't have an ounce of validity that I just laugh at. You gotta let people be great on their terms. Coates knows how let Storm be great. And I know how to enjoy it. Lolol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    So true. I am also loving the art in the panels. Who is the artist? And when is this issue coming out?
    It's Daniel Acuna. He also drew the issue where Storm officially joined the Avengers.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So true. I am also loving the art in the panels. Who is the artist? And when is this issue coming out?
    bb mentioned the artist already but his work is simply divine. I hope we get some more of her in the title before they transition to other artists.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I really appreciate when an artist remembers this.

You know I can relate. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand some of the gripes. It's the ones that don't have an ounce of validity that I just laugh at. You gotta let people be great on their terms. Coates knows how let Storm be great. And I know how to enjoy it. Lolol
    exactly perfectly said!

It's Daniel Acuna. He also drew the issue where Storm officially joined the Avengers.
    yes thank you.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Thank you. Can't wait for this.

Mighty Member

yes I dont even understand how he is able to do this.
    I think of it like shadow clones in naruto.. iceman is able to,spread his conscious out a bit into each construct and that is what animates them.. after Bobby went from snow covering to ice covering to organic ice to sentient mind when body was destroyed ..

Thank you. Can't wait for this.
    you're welcome beloved. and me either
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I think of it like shadow clones in naruto.. iceman is able to,spread his conscious out a bit into each construct and that is what animates them.. after Bobby went from snow covering to ice covering to organic ice to sentient mind when body was destroyed ..
    oh ok this makes sense. that seems like that would take an incredible amount of concentration and skill lol.

Omg what does this meeeaann??!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    lololl what do you mean?

Prior to this current BP run, how did Wakandans' feel about Storm? Was she loved and respected or was their any ill will towards her bc T'Challa married an outsider? Did her reputation take a hit when the annulment happened?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    It means that the haters were wrong when they said Storm would not show up in his book because he was going to outer space. It means more Storm detractors have to eat crow. It also means that I will harp on these objective truths and I won't budge because like usual no one has the proof required to disprove it. Lololololol

BANNED

It means that the haters were wrong when they said Storm would not show up in his book because he was going to outer space. It means more Storm detractors have to eat crow. It also means that I will harp on these objective truths and I won't budge because like usual no one has the proof required to disprove it. Lololololol
    She's not showing up. That's a dream sequence, don't let that objective truth get in the way of your proclamation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    She's not showing up. That's a dream sequence, don't let that objective truth get in the way of your proclamation.
    She showed up in his solo after the relaunch. You were one of the ones that said she wouldn't. Whether it's a dream sequence or what have you, she's there. After you made it pretty clear that she wouldn't. Shes in his thoughts. So that means she casts a shadow over his solo. Her presence is clearly felt. It's alright if you don't like it. But to dismiss it as a falsehoods how's you're not basing your point in reality. When one isn't based in realtiy people tend to call that delusion.

BANNED

bb mentioned the artist already but his work is simply divine. I hope we get some more of her in the title before they transition to other artists.

PLEASE make a team with her in the Avengers!!!!!

I’m gonna cry 😢

BANNED

She showed up in his solo after the relaunch. You were one of the ones that said she wouldn't. Whether it's a dream sequence or what have you, she's there. After you made it pretty clear that she wouldn't. Shes in his thoughts. So that means she casts a shadow over his solo. Her presence is clearly felt. It's alright if you don't like it. But to dismiss it as a falsehoods how's you're not basing your point in reality. When one isn't based in realtiy people tend to call that delusion.
    You are contradicting yourself as you post. She's not showing up. Her casting a shadow isn't the same thing as her actually being there.