7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    please tell all of this truth. lolol

what issue did she tell.him to marry ororo? and you right forge ain't, tchalla is. lifelong boo.
    The same issue where she turned him down. Go read the proposal issue. Until the next breakup.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Yes it does. He built this new version on dishonesty just like lying and cheating on Monica. Ignore it if you want, believe the lie that it's some epic love story that it never was, that it's a lifetime relationship all the while ignoring their friendship and T'challa's cheating.

They aren't accusations, they are the literal canon you all keep trying to pretend show some epic love story. It doesn't, your scans show that. My bitterness has nothing to do with the fantasy that it was an epic love story.
    what does any of this have to do with ororo and tchalla having a lifelong love that has spanned from them brings kids to now?

Attachment 66091
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

How did Coates debunk anything? He cheated by making out with another woman while being in another relationship. That's literal cheating. Use your eyes and read the text.
    Are you really about to climb this hypocritical hill of dumpster rhetoric? I mean, by the goddess. He cheated on Monica with Storm? Are you really doubling down on this? Ok, let's be generous and say that I'll actually give you that (I don't really). Are you saying every time Storm has kissed someone while tied to to T'Challa she was cheating on him? Ok. Let's roll with that. So how do you feel about Storm having a while sordid sex affair with Namor that she willfully erased from her memories? Or how about when she was written kissing Gambit when it was well established that she had rekindled her relationship with T'challa? I'm dying to know your thoughts on the matter.

The same issue where she turned him down. Go read the proposal issue.

the proposal issues were 14 and 15 and monica wasnt in either of those. which issue did she decline his offer and tell her to marry storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Are you really about to climb this hypocritical hill of dumpster rhetoric? I mean, by the goddess. He cheated on Monica with Storm? Are you really doubling down on this? Ok, let's be generous and say that I'll actually give you that (I don't really). Are you saying every time Storm has kissed someone while tied to to T'Challa she was cheating on him? Ok. Let's roll with that. So how do you feel about Storm having a while sordid sex affair with Namor that she willfully erased from her memories? Or how about when she was written kissing Gambit when it was well established that she had rekindled her relationship with T'challa? I'm dying to know your thoughts on the matter.
    That's a lie. Storm never had an affair with Namor because she never met or had a relationship with T'challa in that universe but go ahead lie some more.

That's a lie. Storm never had an affair with Namor because she never met or had a relationship with T'challa in that universe but go ahead lie some more.
    I'm waiting on the issue where monica declined tchalla proposal and then told him to go see storm?

BANNED

You are a clearly biased individual and you don't even have the balls to admit it. For shame. What about her kiss with Gambit? Didn't she cheat on T'Challa there by your (faulty and biased) logic?

You are a clearly biased individual and you don't even have the balls to admit it. For shame. What about her kiss with Gambit? Didn't she cheat on T'Challa there by your (faulty and biased) logic?
    lololol the bias is so off the charts. I just went through the proposal issue and I dont recall seeing monica in them. so I'm trying to get clarification on this lol.

BANNED

lololol the bias is so off the charts. I just went through the proposal issue and I dont recall seeing monica in them. so I'm trying to get clarification on this lol.
    I didn't even bother with that because I couldn't wrap my head around T'Challa being a cheater factoring into this conversation. Now that I'm aware that it's completely baseless (I knew it was when it was first mentioned) I can't help but enjoy Coates' work even more because it just highlights how people have lost their shit after this story. I'm telling you Coates needs to teach me how to throw epically subtle shade. I need to know how to make people completely detach themselves from reality.

BANNED

Lololol nevermind. People already do that in response to my posts. Heaven help them all.

I didn't even bother with that because I couldn't wrap my head around T'Challa being a cheater factoring into this conversation. Now that I'm aware that it's completely baseless (I knew it was when it was first mentioned) I can't help but enjoy Coates' work even more because it just highlights how people have lost their shit after this story. I'm telling you Coates needs to teach me how to throw epically subtle shade. I need to know how to make people completely detach themselves from reality.

lolol tchalla being a cheater or not had nothing to do with the posters initial point which was that the relationship was rushed . after debunking that myth the poster has tried to change the game post lolol. its been quite comical to watch lol.

Lololol nevermind. People already do that in response to my posts. Heaven help them all.
    lolol right u dont need to worry there.

I'm waiting on the issue where monica declined tchalla proposal and then told him to go see storm?
    Black Panther, vol 4, #10

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black Panther, vol 4, #10

thnks beloved. this further supports the point that storm is his true love lolol. chaos is this what you were referring to? because if so this is making my point of these two being each others true love which spanned a lifetime lol.

The same issue where she turned him down. Go read the proposal issue. Until the next breakup.

Monica was aware of his true love, Tchalla though he denied this was aware, why then arent you??? as I said 616 doesnt stand with you.

BANNED

lolol tchalla being a cheater or not had nothing to do with the posters initial point which was that the relationship was rushed . after debunking that myth the poster has tried to change the game post lolol. its been quite comical to watch lol.

lolol right u dont need to worry there.
    I already established it was rushed and you believing it's not is a lie. We just concluded that conversation knowing you will accept anything save what the pages are actually saying.