10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

http://community.comicbookresources....ordan-D-White!

storm fans if you have questions for the current xeditor please submit them here. if you are curious about her solo, hammer time, what books she will be in and her role this is the place to post them. I think they stop taking questions on Wednesday. so hurry up!! (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Grace Randolph made a video giving her cast for a MCU X-Men movie. She decided to go with the Giant-Size team (though replaced Banshee with Siryn to add another woman to the group) and cast Black Lightning actress Nafessa Williams for Storm. I don't know how talented she is as an actress but she's a beautiful woman that certainly has Storm's perfectly arched brows down pat.

What do you guys think?

This actress is pretty. How tall is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    This actress is pretty. How tall is she?
    Actually, Grace is pretty short (5'3"). The actress who plays her mother is taller and equally as beautiful. She British, but from her accent, you couldn't tell. So I believe she could pull off a decent Kenyan accent.

Attachment 66115

Plus her hair is already short so no worries about cutting her hair to cover it with a good wig.

P.S. Fox needs to hire Ru Paul's wig maker to make Storm's wigs. I want height and glamour, not corner store hood realness.

I really liked Storm`s new costume and look in RED.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Actually, Grace is pretty short (5'3"). The actress who plays her mother is taller and equally as beautiful. She British, but from her accent, you couldn't tell. So I believe she could pull off a decent Kenyan accent.

Attachment 66115

Plus her hair is already short so no worries about cutting her hair to cover it with a good wig.

P.S. Fox needs to hire Ru Paul's wig maker to make Storm's wigs. I want height and glamour, not corner store hood realness.
    I always said they should hire black people to make wigs for these movies. I'm not sure how a drag queen wig would translate in a big budget movie though. It would seem kind of out of place.

Attachment 66115

Hey, I like your Avatar. I can't wait to see more of Jen Bartel's art of Storm. Anyways, I prefer Storm to be taller because I think it will give her more of a regal and commanding presence plus it will look better as she is flying. Seeing short actresses as Halle and Shipp in the air doesn't look awesome: lol

So with X Men Red acknowledging the relationship with T'Challa does this me Storm is not getting fed to Logan?

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    So with X Men Red acknowledging the relationship with T'Challa does this me Storm is not getting fed to Logan?
    Hopefully not. Keep Logan far away.

yes it does my friend.. yes it does.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah I don’t see that friends with bennies getting revisited. Coates seems to be very actively rebuilding their relationship. I am curious how that will be handled, if at all, in the x-books...? Will be one of my questions to Jordan. Wouldn’t mind a WAP II !

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

I love this team.
    Loved this team as well. That picture (memory) makes me look forward to the large cast of XMR even more.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Attachment 66115

I agree the mother is beautiful as well I would take either as Storm. I had no idea Nafessa was so short she always looked so tall on the show even standing next to BL she never looked 5’3 that’s so hard to believe. I prefer Storm tall this time around but I love her look.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Hopefully not. Keep Logan far away.
    I actually like Storm and Wolverine together on the same team. I think they work well with one another. I also always enjoyed their friendship as I felt they always had a deep connection since they are both, in essence, survivors. They both also have a spiritual connection with nature which I like. I wasn't a fan of them being lovers though. It just seemed way too rushed and out of character for them both. Now that it's over let it be a thing of the past. Let them go back to being good friends and nothing more. Ever again.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I actually like Storm and Wolverine together on the same team. I think they work well with one another. I also always enjoyed their friendship as I felt they always had a deep connection since they are both, in essence, survivors. They both also have a spiritual connection with nature which I like. I wasn't a fan of them being lovers though. It just seemed way too rushed and out of character for them both. Now that it's over let it be a thing of the past. Let them go back to being good friends and nothing more. Ever again.
    yes this. i don't mind friendship and being on the same team. however if being on the same team means they will be more than friends I would just rather not

Attachment 66156

I saw this and I had to share!