• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    honestly I don't know where gold is timeline wise because it's all over the place I would imagine its supposed to be present time.
    That's the ONLY way for me to make sense of the Time line. OR Some of these Issues happened before and another issue happened after. ETC I don't know. Thanks to Gugss hes ruined EVERYTHING.

Someone ask this Taylor man about Goddess Storm.

OMG!! ❤_❤ So breathtaking.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's the ONLY way for me to make sense of the Time line. OR Some of these Issues happened before and another issue happened after. ETC I don't know. Thanks to Gugss hes ruined EVERYTHING.

Someone ask this Taylor man about Goddess Storm.

a good friend of mine who is very dear and near to my heart did. and Tom liked the photo:

Attachment 66182

like I said it's not a coincidence that his mentions in issuev4 align with coates storyline.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-22-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    OMG!! ❤_❤ So breathtaking.
    I was just about to post this!! Our minds!

honestly I don't know where gold is timeline wise because it's all over the place I would imagine its supposed to be present time.
    Or we can snap it out of existence

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Or we can snap it out of existence
    yes please lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I cant beleive this Hammer storyline is happening at the same time as her stuff in BP. The stories conflict and directly contradict each other.

RED 7

This is beautiful. Truly stunning.

So Storm joining Red is probably whats pushing back her solo??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Possibly. Storm is in Red she is getting Two Issues about herself in Gold. Could be.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    the latest news was that jen bartel and coates would work on the book when both their schedules allowed for it. I dont think red has any impact on this.

Everybody wants a piece of Storm...

Everybody wants a piece of Storm...
    did you see the tweet love? I'm most curious to see if Tom will further explore this goddess element. maybe issue 7 will be since she is front and center.

Nice new developments. I like the new look(crazy how similar it is to her X-Force Anka look in some ways), can't wait to draw it myself. It's good to see the core X-Books giving Storm a bit more focus. It would be wise to build her up in the team books again(after very disappointing stories for years now) to re-energize the general fanbase before launching her solo. Hopefully Marvel realizes how great a character Storm is, and with the Fox acquisition looming, repositions her as the powerhouse she was in decades past, but even moreso, with the MCU factor soon to be unleashed.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

did you see the tweet love? I'm most curious to see if Tom will further explore this goddess element. maybe issue 7 will be since she is front and center.
    I saw it. I dont think she's front and center in 7 though. All the covers have focused on a singular character but that hasnt translated to focus in the books

I saw it. I dont think she's front and center in 7 though. All the covers have focused on a singular character but that hasnt translated to focus in the books
    yea you are right. I didnt think about Laura being on the cover and issue 4. I dont understand guggs storytelling it really does seem like trolling, especially the solicit for 33. but he has been trolling storm since issue 1 so no surprise here